• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Approaching!!! ROY!! .PAC UP!!!! 12/7/09 at 3:36 AM EST

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
Alright, apparently I decided to make an attempt at Roy's hair... And I can't really tell whether it was a brave thing to do, or a stupid thing to do... personally, I think stupid, but what do you guys think?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I personally agree to be honest. No offense or anything, but it just looks...weird. -.o

However I'm sure all the horny and blind fanboys under me will be jacking off to this any minute, just like they did at the thought of Pit's hair on Marth, when Pit does not, and **** yeah I'll say it again, does NOT look like Roy even in the slightest.

However, this is definitely much better than fort's attempt. Isaac's hair is perfect already, but if you wanna keep going, I say go for it. Try to make his hair bigger though for starters. Roy's hair was a pretty nice size in Melee. :3

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
I personally agree to be honest. No offense or anything, but it just looks...weird. -.o

However, this is definitely much better than fort's attempt. Isaac's hair is perfect already, but if you wanna keep going, I say go for it. Try to make his hair bigger though for starters. Roy's hair was a pretty nice size in Melee. :3
And judging by the look on his face,, Marth is agreeing with us :p
I just wish Marth's hair had more vertex points and an easier way to know which point connects to which

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Well, I think its good for a vertex hack. Looking very much forward to release, can't wait to FINALLY be able to use a sephiroth model without having the dumb roy hair on him >_>

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
Well, I think its good for a vertex hack. Looking very much forward to release, can't wait to FINALLY be able to use a sephiroth model without having the dumb roy hair on him >_>
I'll probably release at some point if either I actually finish (not likely)/ people beg me to (exaggerated)/ look at it as an overall disaster and wants somebody else to fix it (which won't be very long)/ or some other fourth reason

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
yea thats cool also does anyone know if its possible for me to play with his moveset without that annoying hair on everyone of the costumes?

D1337

Smash Apprentice
Love this hack but Im not sure if my heart can replace Marth. I want Roy so I can have Marth/Roy teams battles. You must find away around this! PLEASE! D:

Marthmaster800

Smash Apprentice
No. The current Roy file seems to be designed to replace marth as of now... Maybe trying to "create" a new character? but idk

Matteron

Smash Ace
Just somebody try either replacing the characters I mentioned with marth or roy! If it doesn't work then wait for phantom wings to say the day!

Marthmaster800

Smash Apprentice
I hope you meant "save the day." xD

I do know what you were talking about... although it was rather rude for me to intrude. :(

I would think the only character fitting for that role is Ike. :p

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Marth doesn't work over Ike.

I'll bet it's because Marth doesn't have a FitEntry.pac, along with the fewer numbers of models.

<sigh>

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hmm...Hey Squee, if you still have it, mind uploading that hair vertex edit of Roy after all? It may not be much, but it should hold people off for now. ¦D

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
So I'm a bit lost, where's the last Roy Vertex? The one with Isaac's Hair (Which I suppose is the best one so far?) And that Vertex won't need a .PAC to be used on Marth, like, I wanted to have the Roy Texture(Vertex Included) only and play as Marth.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...What're you talking about? Isaac's hair is NOT a vertex hack. XD

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
Sorry dude, it's either Roy moveset with Isaac hair, or no moveset and no Isaac hair (which is kinda the reason why the RoyHairFail was made)

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
WOuldn't it be possible to have the Isaac hair altogether with your RoyFailHair into a "FitRoy01.psc/pac" without needing the moveset? Like they did with Cloud, where the complete model can be used without the Moveset.

Top Bottom