• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Approaching!!! ROY!! .PAC UP!!!! 12/7/09 at 3:36 AM EST

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
Oh I see, well that's alright, this is an advance with the roy project so I'm not complaining :p Thanks for this though, just tried it out, works flawlessly ^_^
Hehe, glad you like it ^_^
But besides the hair (and cape, do to getting weird results from it), I can probably make a few other minor tweaks to his mdlo

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Your welcome :D
Also by annoyance, do you mean having to extract the mdlo and putting them all onto the other pac/pcs files? Or the fact that people keep asking about the hole?
The fact that people keep bumping this topic to ask about the hole. XD

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Maybe you can make his face look more like Roy's? Marth's face looks a bit older, and kind of "longer". See what fortwaffles did to it in the vertex gallery. He nailed the face. (lol)

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
So, I just have to download your Zip and it'd be the same Roy with all Roy's costumes but without the hole?

(On another hand, there's a code to separate Roy and Marth as Gold says? o.O How does that works?!)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Maybe you can make his face look more like Roy's? Marth's face looks a bit older, and kind of "longer". See what fortwaffles did to it in the vertex gallery. He nailed the face. (lol)
...You're kidding right? That face AND hair looked rather horrid and fugly in that vertex hack. DX

I like the older looking Roy with Isaac's hair much more. :3

Yavanna

Smash Cadet
Please, where can I find the last edit of Roy's PSA? I just downloaded your thextures TehSqueeMistro but there are only the textures. :(

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
Please, where can I find the last edit of Roy's PSA? I just downloaded your thextures TehSqueeMistro but there are only the textures. :(
The file for the moveset is at the front of the thread, it's not mine, all you need is the fitmarth.pac

Anyways, moving along, those "tweaks" that I've mentioned before are finished and are in my mediafire, I shall now proceed with his face

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
What are these "minor tweaks" exactly? Also, I just noticed, the texture used makes marths gloves have skin color on part of it, but it makes roy look like he has growths in his arms O_o maybe thinning them out and morphing them into an arm shape?

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
What are these "minor tweaks" exactly? Also, I just noticed, the texture used makes marths gloves have skin color on part of it, but it makes roy look like he has growths in his arms O_o maybe thinning them out and morphing them into an arm shape?
The problem about the gloves have always been there, and I tried fixing it, but couldn't find the vertex points for it... the tweaks were fixing the back of marth's hair so that it doesn't stick out of the isaac hair as much and an edit of the sheath

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
Oh wait, it works with the FitMarth.pac, perhaps before it didn't loaded it as I had Roy already selected and had played him, anyways, wouldn't it be better if the Texture had it all instead? That way people could even use Roy texture as a Marth costume.

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
Oh wait, it works with the FitMarth.pac, perhaps before it didn't loaded it as I had Roy already selected and had played him, anyways, wouldn't it be better if the Texture had it all instead? That way people could even use Roy texture as a Marth costume.
You mean vertex editing the hair to actually have roys hair w/out the isaac hair? I could do that if my time wasn't so limited (curse you 30 day 3ds trial)

nishnarsh

Smash Rookie
May be a long shot, but is there a version of the moveset before the Roy hair was implemented? I miss the Kefka texture.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I am. After wading through pages I found out that the hair is part of the .pac.
I think I know how to remove it from the moveset. I fixed BSZ's skull kid majoras mask to display the mask on every animation (expect the dodges, but thats only because I forgot to do those... hehe ^_^). I can look at it tomorrow, ok? If I can remove it, I'll post it here.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
What do you all think of this:
http://ssbbcustom.wikia.com/wiki/Roy
It seems like nobody uses the wiki anymore, but I think maybe Roy could benefit from a wiki page. Edits are welcomed.
Please add Camelot to the authors as well. I started back when it required an entire codeset of hex changes, but Camelot did all the PSA transferring and designed the specials.

Top Bottom