• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chain camp list

Judo777

Smash Master
someone needs to retest the chains frame data cause i am almost completely positive that sh-chain hits much slower than 1 hit per 2 frames

Dcold

Smash Lord
I play Tesh alot [Sonic Main] and i found Sonic cannot be camped. Invincible Spin Dash goes right through the chain. If the sonic doesn't know how to do it then yay we can camp him under a platform, but if they do, you're better off not camping them.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
savior i think u need to post videos of the chain beating glide attack and nado and other mk attacks cuz its hard to believe sometimes

especially glide attack, i have no idea how to stop it

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
someone needs to retest the chains frame data cause i am almost completely positive that sh-chain hits much slower than 1 hit per 2 frames
You can but I'm convince it is wayy too hard to move that fast for a long amount of time. I'm convinced it is impossible to hit someone who isn't grounded more than once before they are out of hit stun.

Thats just me though. Just about every character has a solid answer to the theory that is chain camping to begin with anyway. gannondorf and falcon are the only characters that are slow enough for this to be really practical and reliable against IMO.

That said I love being proven wrong.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
savior i think u need to post videos of the chain beating glide attack and nado and other mk attacks cuz its hard to believe sometimes

especially glide attack, i have no idea how to stop it
I have to many freakin projects.... -_-

I'll get to this soon.
You can but I'm convince it is wayy too hard to move that fast for a long amount of time. I'm convinced it is impossible to hit someone who isn't grounded more than once before they are out of hit stun.

Thats just me though. Just about every character has a solid answer to the theory that is chain camping to begin with anyway. gannondorf and falcon are the only characters that are slow enough for this to be really practical and reliable against IMO.

That said I love being proven wrong.
Oh yeah, you think it is to hard ti Chain someone in the air?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcrtM_e89Nc
Forward to 1:40

I don't think the idea of Chain camping for most everyone is to sit back there and time out.
For MK it is for you to get 30%+ on him before he gets 10% on you.

For most people just out space them and punish bad spacing with the Chain. Most of the time the dip ****s will try to go through it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well, i think the reason people react to the theory this way is because 'camping' sounds dumb

if it was called 'chain defense' it would sound a LOT more practical :)

from now on i will call it chain defense LOL

Top Bottom