• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna probably go to this. :D Is anyone going to this from San Jose/around that area? If I get a ride I can bring a TV + full setup. Otherwise I'll have to take the bus and have no setup :<

HazeandFire

Smash Rookie
I'M SO DOWN.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER: HazeandFire for smash64. I didn't know people still played this, I can't wait.

Shroomed

Smash Master
is it really our fault that everything starts late? lol

well, it's good to know that even tho we're never on time u guys luv us enough to start a tad bit late <3 all the TO's and community

onski?

Smash Ace
round robin is the best
i want to play everyone that comes to the ssb64 tournament

unless there's 13+ people
there should be about 16 people who enter Smash64. a bunch of kids are coming after their Suck Ass Test.. at any rate, its bound to be the biggest SSB64 tournament at CGC ever.

MacD

Banned via Administration
is it really our fault that everything starts late? lol

well, it's good to know that even tho we're never on time u guys luv us enough to start a tad bit late <3 all the TO's and community
ummm, if i recall correctly, one of the last tournies you guys didn't get to enter teams

ALSO

Im looking for a ride from socal, if anybody has room please let me know. thanks
everybody probably left by then/about to leave, you can't ask for a ride to norcal 4pm friday the day before the tourny and expect to go

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
We are instituting Azen's Late Rule:
Everyone knows that even if you come late, you can generally still get put in the bracket in for a bye if it hasn't advanced too much, but it's a hassle to deal with your late ***, so all late entries are penalized an extra $2. I know you San Pablo kids are cheapass byatches so y'alls better get there on time!

onski?

Smash Ace
Everyone knows that even if you come late, you can generally still get put in the bracket in for a bye if it hasn't advanced too much, but it's a hassle to deal with your late ***, so all late entries are penalized an extra $2. I know you San Pablo kids are cheapass byatches so y'alls better get there on time!
an excellent suggest Sheridan. have a nobel peace prize. i heard they're dishing them out FO FREE

Zoap

Smash Master
I need a partner for both games, if I tell you no don't take it personally. If you show up over an hour late Azen's rule can suck a **** cuz your not entering.

DJMirror

Smash Master

hey we did this rule too at the so cal arcadian tournament!

The GERM

Smash Ace
Ei Bit**es, I might have to leave early, I have a birthday party I have to go to. Let's get Melee done QUICK! Put me against Hugs 1st round, Me vs Hugs has never been seen, make sure we're on the same side of the bracket! I'ma CLAP the heckla! POP the nina! SPRAY the berreta! and BUST the RUGA! see you bit**es in the AM!

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Ei Bit**es, I might have to leave early, I have a birthday party I have to go to. Let's get Melee done QUICK! Put me against Hugs 1st round, Me vs Hugs has never been seen, make sure we're on the same side of the bracket! I'ma CLAP the heckla! POP the nina! SPRAY the berreta! and BUST the RUGA! see you bit**es in the AM!
we got the RUGAS!, DA NINAS, HECKLAS, SPARKIN DA TOOLIES, SPRAYIN BUCK SHOTS WITH BERETTAS, CLAPPIN DA GLOCKS

FRESH COAST!

Kira-

Smash Champion
If there's livestream post it up here so we can find it

i can't be there in person but i still wanna watch socal **** live

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
since smash 64 starts at 2, i will show up around 1ish. But please someone sign me up! k thx bai

Ballistics

Smash Champion
If there's livestream post it up here so we can find it

i can't be there in person but i still wanna watch socal **** live
I will simply convey the post from HomeMadeWaffles that was posted in the livestream thread specifically designed for melee in the melee tournament video section: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249284

(I don't think he will mind)

Title: CGC @ SFSU XII

Date: 10/10/09

Host: Onski

Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200283

Livestream Link: http://www.justin.tv/homemadewaffles

Estimated time of stream: 10 or 11am(Pacific Time) - Whenever Finished

Entry Fee: $6 Singles, $12 Doubles

Players: Mango, SilentSpectre, Zhu, HugS, Lucky, Falcomist, Lunin, Germ, KFC, HMW, Phil, Lovage, Shroomed, Darrell and a bunch of other people i can't think of right now

For Videos After: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWaffle77

Top Bottom