• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

onski?

Smash Ace
they're not doing 64 teams

YET
i def wanna see SoCal vs NorCal in 64 teams. although Isai and a lvl. 9 computer would suffice

also! i know its getting down to the wire, but we really really really need some more set-ups (primarily TVs)

Foy

Smash Champion
Ill MM kids in 64.

Anyone going to this have a triwing they can bring? If so i would greatly appreciate it.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
What? You're not going Paul? WTF mate, I wanted the chance to beat you, go to Pound 4. HugS, I'll MM your Samus for $5. I'll MM anyone else's Samus for 10$.

I can bring a TV and a setup for sure (maybe two). I can also give rides to Berkeley people that want to go, since I'm taking my dad's car. I wonder who else from Berkeley is going....

PS I need a team mate. Isai....?

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I decided that I'm going to just come to SFSU on Saturday, and just, wander around with a controller in my hand, challenging people to Zero Dollar money matches.

Whaddya think?

Top Bottom