• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
no one cares about brawl doubles lol

edit: chase I think I have one of your power strips so I'm gonna bring it back to you later this week or something

onski?

Smash Ace
no one cares about brawl doubles lol

edit: chase I think I have one of your power strips so I'm gonna bring it back to you later this week or something
sassy. eric i wanted to axe you about recording equipment. i want to make a combo video to the classic geto boys song "still". the chorus is too good.

and by the by, i'm a$$uming that SFAT & Shroomed are good for 2 set-ups each again .. in which case that bottled water bout to get drunk.

Shroomed

Smash Master
my black tv is discolored now somehow

will that be ok to bring still?

sheridan, let's enter brawl doubles

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
sassy. eric i wanted to axe you about recording equipment. i want to make a combo video to the classic geto boys song "still". the chorus is too good.
LOL that song is so ****. that reminds me, my friend this modded version of marvel, check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMp81Cifuyk

but yeah, I got a dazzle, so I just need your wii or SD card or something for the replays

Zoap

Smash Master
pokemon breeding is hard, my stupid whooper wont get busy with growlithe.

also I approve of Alan's new icon, bubbles the monkey and teen bubbles. The rest I don't approve of.

Zoap

Smash Master
its the underevolved form of quagsire. Its on pokefloats, its the blue tad pole that has a ******** face.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
We're going to play sometime in the future SFAT, and if I win, you admit it isn't ugly.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
LOL Any time. I like your default picture. Squirtle Kobe-ing the invisible Bulbasaur

Top Bottom