• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
yeah, doubles is always first, especially when it comes to melee. Melee doesn't take ******* long like brawl. chase, fix it =P

pockyD

Smash Legend
not a real fair statement after how long melee took last time -_-

i don't see what's necessarily wrong with doing singles first though, aside from "it's always been the other way around"

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
thats true, but brawl also had like 20 less attendees than it normally sees. plus their doubles event had like 8 teams lol.

but I agree with shroomed, it helps warm up for singles (for me at least)

MacD

Banned via Administration
are you guys gonna be able to do these over the summer

if not, is there going to be an attempt to host bi-weeklies over the summer

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
I would like to apologize for the chair incident. Was incredibly embarassing and childish of me to do. Also I would like to know how much it would cost to repair/replace the chair and I will make sure to pay it.

onski?

Smash Ace
I would like to apologize for the chair incident. Was incredibly embarassing and childish of me to do. Also I would like to know how much it would cost to repair/replace the chair and I will make sure to pay it.
Lucien, it's cool you don't have to pay for repairs or anything, SFSU won't notice 1 chair missing... just don't bust anymore **** in the future

Top Bottom