• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I expect to be going dank mode the second onski picks me up from SFO.

Someone make sure Bobby and Trebor go to this.

Nice post count Chase.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
I will do mid tier falco ditto money matches. best 2/3 no shine or lasers, fd only. If you shoot a laser or do a shine you have to sacrifice a stock. I will do 1-5 dollars.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
if socal has room in their car for me then I can house you guys again
if not then its cool, I can still house

SJ to SF is like an hour away though >_>

LuCKy

Smash Master
get on it oscar lol if anything im down to go to dunks n watch movies instead of smash lol :D

-edit yo jeff lets team :]

MacD

Banned via Administration
now i kinda wanna go to this... if we'd get back in time for me to go to work sunday moring at 8 and i could find a good partner... i'd probably go

HugS™

Smash Lord
Is this why you ******s (Dunskies and Lovage) are trying to bail on our Vegas trip?

MacD

Banned via Administration
there's a vegas trip??? wtf

but lovage, as long as we'd get back in time for me to go to work i'll go and we can finally team

lovage text me or aim me once you find out if dunskies can drive, i could be a back up driver, but i don't wanna have to do that drive again alone

EDIT: i can help dunskies drive if that'll help convince him

Top Bottom