• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

onski?

Smash Ace
i love how there were more Melee setups than Brawl... lulz, but it seriously took 4 hours to try to get the livestream going.. def need to perfect that craft before holding up the tournament to get livestream footage for the 12 ppl who would've watched online anyway.... just as an update, the date for the next CGC is tentative right now.. April 4th is realistically the next possible time that we can do CGC VII, and of course there will be melee.

onski?

Smash Ace
we need Melee Set-Ups! free bottled water rights will be granted to anyone bringing a full set-up, and free admission to all events to anyone who brings more than 1 set-up

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
lol, as if anyone is actually going to pick great bay. if someone does happen to pick it on you, I'm sure you know how to tech, so it shouldn't be tooooo much of a problem. I think we should address if its a singles only CP, cuz man, that stage would be stupid in doubles.....not that its not stupid anyways, but you get the idea

lol i would definitely pick it against most characters as fox.

i wouldnt pick it against peach or samus because of their crouch cancel dsmashes.

although for doubles it would probably get stupid. there should be a different ****ed up counter pick for teams.

pockyD

Smash Legend
great bay was a teams-legal stage not that long ago

the main issue with it is fox/falco running away btw, not the ceiling spikes

Miharu

Smash Hero
also at the last tourney

some dumb**** decided to steal my copy of melee for some reason

thanks whichever ****** decided to do that

R00R

Smash Journeyman
also at the last tourney

some dumb**** decided to steal my copy of melee for some reason

thanks whichever ****** decided to do that
I think I have it...
because I magicaly got a second copy and I dont know how.
You should have posted something earlier about it.
So if your going to the next one I could give it to you then.

Zoap

Smash Master
we need Melee Set-Ups! free bottled water rights will be granted to anyone bringing a full set-up, and free admission to all events to anyone who brings more than 1 set-up
Decreasing the pot by up to $50 is never a good idea. Although free water is ballin.

Zoap

Smash Master
if i go I can only do teams again. My prefered teammates are Phil, Brandon, KFC, DM, DBR. If your not one of them you can ask but I guarantee nothing.

Zoap

Smash Master
As soon as I posted that I was like man Sheridan, Justin or Rey are gonna be like well I guess we're not good enough to team with you.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
if i go I can only do teams again. My prefered teammates are Phil, Brandon, KFC, DM, DBR. If your not one of them you can ask but I guarantee nothing.
<3333333 awww zoap <3333333333

i love ur **** talk

and i wasnt even at mango juice

but i know ur **** talk was epic like always haha

Top Bottom