• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

onski?

Smash Ace
Vids are being uploaded, everything should be up by tomorrow night.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291856
http://www.youtube.com/user/SZalewski
extra bump.

TFA = TSA, and i overwhelmingly approve.

STATE OF CGC
as most of you know, i have graduated from SFSU already and am moving on with my life by heading down to LA to work as a Production Assistant on an independent feature. because i'll be gone all of December, there will be no CGC's for the next month, unless otherwise noted. while in LA i will be filming a good chunk of footage for the documentary involving some of the So-Cal Brawl communities direct testimony of MLG drama, Melee progression and overall aesthetic differences between our regions.

Rey is still the President, i recently appointed Kristine Xie to be the Vice President, and my good friend Madelyn Rivera is active Treasurer. the CGC is going through some renovation currently, still attempting to hammer out technicalities and paperwork to ensure that it is compliant with SFSU & CSU standards. as a withering lame duck President, i suppose i'll never truly be rid of these tournaments, but i am trying to pull out. i really am, its just so warm and inviting...

anyhow, i expect that come January, i can find a GPF player and hype up #23 for the new year. any questions about the club should be directed at those in charge now.. i'm still going to be updating things for the time being, but know that slowly but surely, my magnum wearing weiner will be pulled from your collective v@gina

thank you,

Onski

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol man sorry to hear that

but this doc looks sick

just make yours anyway! the greatest commentary of other film is to make your own

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
That is just on Miike Ross/street fighter, it looks dope but you got this onski.

Smash is a different beast.

Also Im from so cal, I gotta say, Mike Ross is the man and one of the chillest gamers, glad they did a documentary on him and not someone like Alex (Valle).

MacD

Banned via Administration
didn't he have like 7000 after it got cut in half?

so that's 14,000 plus 7000 plus his current -5000, he'd be well over 25k

damn you ninja'ing me andrizzle

and i was way off :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
didn't he have like 7000 after it got cut in half?

so that's 14,000 plus 7000 plus his current -5000, he'd be well over 25k

damn you ninja'ing me andrizzle

and i was way off :(
i have the figures memorizedLOOOOL

12171 when i got reversed, then edited to 5637, started going backwards from there

onski?

Smash Ace
so i have been working 12-14 hour days on this feature. smash the doc is taking a backseat to Meth Head at this point... IMDB Pro that ****

onski?

Smash Ace
coming back up for a week or two in the not-so-far-off future. there is a 50% chance ill host a CGC just cuz.. i got a bunch of fancy new equipment and protocol as a result of Hollywood abuse. in the end it means 3 things

1. Made in China was accepted to the SF International Asian American Film Festival (March)
2. CGC XXIII = late January (or postponed til further notice)
3. I love you and miss you all

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fly/chudat/uberice/wobbles/kyupuff/darc/hbox/mango will most likely win that tournament

gotta keep with tradition

jk i think armada might win

onski?

Smash Ace
i am down to host a tournament this weekend. school just started back up.. if there is enough demand for it, i'll manifest it

i def need to resume Smash: The Doc now that i have a free moment to do so

Top Bottom