• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm going to see Daniel Tosh the 29th so if there is a tourney, I'll only be there for a few hours if at all.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
wow lame, right when I have a test next monday.
just kidding... I'd be fine with this weekend, or the next. I'll just have to study>smash>sleep all day. Sounds good.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
so this means i don't to host a warm up for pound on 02/13?

because i was going to see if that date was available.

onski?

Smash Ace
so this means i don't to host a warm up for pound on 02/13?

because i was going to see if that date was available.
run a Fuddruckers tournament on the 13th. after all this CGC is going to be a haphazard commandeering (business as usual). i mainly want to just host a tournament so i can shoot in the classroom environment. i still want to interview a gang of people on Saturday

LET ME INTERVIEW YOU
Sheridan
DBR (all of them)
Lucien
WWJD
HMW
Phil
Mango (Scorpion Master)
Lucky
HugS
Zhu
Silent Wolf
Eggz
SCARDUZIO!

TheGoat

Smash Ace
run a Fuddruckers tournament on the 13th. after all this CGC is going to be a haphazard commandeering (business as usual). i mainly want to just host a tournament so i can shoot in the classroom environment. i still want to interview a gang of people on Saturday

LET ME INTERVIEW YOU
Sheridan
DBR (all of them)
Lucien
WWJD
HMW
Phil
Mango (Scorpion Master)
Lucky
HugS
Zhu
Silent Wolf
Eggz
SCARDUZIO!
socal is coming this saturday?

MacD

Banned via Administration
now that i'm jobless and my classes mon never has hw due, i'd hella be down for an impromptu trip to a norcal tourney

though i wouldn't wanna drive like always

onski?

Smash Ace
socal is coming this saturday?
that'd be damned decent, but alas its far too short notice and of course school just started for most folks. thats just a list of people i want to interview, i'm going back down to LA in February to work on more sets so i can always drive out to Norwalk, etc. to interview players in their locales. which i plan on doing anyway for the brawl segment of the doc, Mike Haze and i shared champagne over the La Crescenta valley and discussed his role in my film and tracking down other so-cal smashers.

its gonna be fun

but if so-cal comes, i'll buy krispy kremes. the treasurer lives dumbazs close to in-n-out/krispy kremes in Daly ****ty

WassupJB

Smash Lord

LET ME INTERVIEW YOU
Sheridan
DBR (all of them)
Lucien
WWJD
HMW
Phil
Mango (Scorpion Master)
Lucky
HugS
Zhu
Silent Wolf
Eggz
SCARDUZIO!
alright, i'll call fuddruckers tomorrow. if i don't talk to paul, it's not happening, because everyone else who works there is an illegal, non registered tard.

oh and please call me JB son, i know you probably justed copied and pasted your previous post haha.

oh and i wont make it this saturday, sorry.

Silent Wolf is going, but I am not. You should interview him as him pretending to be me and have him answer questions as I would

-eggz

onski?

Smash Ace
I had no plans to actually show up, but if you really want to interview me I could swing by.
if you could show up that'd be sensational. you're one of the most well-spoken, objective, and respectable smashers in the business. your words are gold

Silent Wolf is going, but I am not. You should interview him as him pretending to be me and have him answer questions as I would

-eggz
to interview Shane we'd have to just get the subject all kinds of cocky and stoned. i can do that. but Silent Wolf is really gonna be down here? psuedo-GPF whats up? i guess im buying kripsy kremes

Top Bottom