• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC presents! ATLANTIC MASTER CUP Date TBA *read update* HUGE VENUE! MELEE ONLY!!!!!

Pi

Smash Hero
Mannnnn big *** tourneys goin down mannnn!! I needa get my license & car so I can start driving peeps to places!

J.M.

Smash Rookie
going to be too good.

You all will flip shiz when you see pics of the venue, it's raaaape

Foxy

Smash Master
i wanna see pics!

this is totally gonna be the best thing ever in NC

we all gotta coordinate and figure out what we've learned about hosting large tournies like herb

and make it all run awesomely

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Yeah me and ace decided we are both definitely going to this... plus I go to wilmington regularly anyways. I've been to many events in the room this is being hosted in--it's huge and nice. It's also right beside a chick-fil-A / a mini-food court if they haven't changed **** too much since i attended uncdub.

SK919

Deal with it
Yeah me and ace decided we are both definitely going to this... plus I go to wilmington regularly anyways. I've been to many events in the room this is being hosted in--it's huge and nice. It's also right beside a chick-fil-A / a mini-food court if they haven't changed **** too much since i attended uncdub.
They replaced the food court with a nicer food court :D. It's in a new building but it's closed on weekends..

Cook out is a 10 minute walk away though :D

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
haha nice man. i still haven't eaten at the cook-out there yet. i got food poisoning / an intestinal infection from the old sea hawk grille anyway though.. screw that place.

How good is yay's link? ...not good enough to beat me in a MM at this tournament.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Also also, RoM2 is kind of also this month.....

I'm gonna try to go to both this and RoM2, but I dunno what's gonna happen if I have to choose....

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Can I have a venue address? I'd like to go, but can't without one. Is it in GA?

No door fee? YEAHHHHH!!!!
November? The most boring month of the year? YEAHHHHH!!!!
Melee? Well, I'm not too Good, but I'm trying to get better, and get into the scene, so YEAH!(Only one H for Melee...)

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Can I have a venue address? I'd like to go, but can't without one. Is it in GA?

No door fee? YEAHHHHH!!!!
November? The most boring month of the year? YEAHHHHH!!!!
Melee? Well, I'm not too Good, but I'm trying to get better, and get into the scene, so YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Fix'd

and it's NC, bro, not GA

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
This thread needs more hype.

edit:

. . .

I'M CALLING THE ENTIRE ATLANTIC SOUTH. WHERE YOU AATTTTT!!!?

LET'S MAKE THIS TOURNEY RAAAAAPPPEEEEE

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hey slasher also Edit the poster you have in the OP.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know it's a pain Slasher bro, but you're doin the right thing.

If only people knew about what you could do with this **** venue we'd have soooo much interest right now.

Foxy

Smash Master
NC is amazing, technically we're a bad Melee/Smash state apart from PP and somewhat L0zr... but despite having a big Brawl community we still have Melee almost every weekend, and we have huge regional events.

How many other states that aren't one of them biggest 3 or 4 Smash states have shiz like this ever?

We've got HERB, Jubilee, Atlantic Master Cup... dayum.

I'm so happy to be in NC.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Some what lozr?

Adam is soooo good when he aint rusty.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Foxy-
1: darkrain ($657.00)
2: Hungrybox ($328.50)
3: Colbol ($109.50)
4: Dr Pee Pee
5: l0zR
5: Lambchops

TO4 Results Hes good on his a game we need him to practice more.

Ace- I saw him play EggM in Falcon dittos I think.

Nebs is an Orb. IMO

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nebs is cool but I didn't see him play.

LoZR's HERB 2 results came from him being tired from drinking all night/intensely focusing in doubles.

People don't know him because he hasn't put up some youtube videos that make everyone want to S his D like they do for mine. If LoZR/ZIO would get that dang combo video up he'd be as well known as I am(probably).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He got 9th.

He wasn't playing his best though(vs Chu and after). He played Hungrybox first round because he threw pools matches and did well vs him(started making a comeback towards the end of the second match but you know how it is). He just got tired after that I guess.

I'm not saying he would've necessarily beaten Hbox or Chu if he wasn't tired, but he would have been more intent on doing well in singles I think and wouldn't have given himself a worse seed, which would have given him an bracket that would probably have given him a higher placing.

null55

Smash Master
lol $mike got the funniest *** hair cut ever.

it's like a weird 45 year old female substitute guidance councilor on pcp look.

Top Bottom