• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC presents! ATLANTIC MASTER CUP Date TBA *read update* HUGE VENUE! MELEE ONLY!!!!!

Foxy

Smash Master
i have to come home every weekend though, they'd certainly know if i was going to a tournament.
if i'm doing well beginning classes i might get permission.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I agree. Adam is so freakin good. He just needs to get over his mistakes and keep on fightin. I definitely don't have any other critique for him.

I can't say a whole lot about that though because I'm still beating myself up over that last doubles set at HERB 2 haha.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Ace and I finally saw the camera mess up. That was much more stupid than I thought it was going to be... yeah, he could have lived but adam could have also EG'd him just as easy. It's hard to call that a 'suicide'.. then instead of throwing away a 100%+ stock he dies THEN gives one up. I cringed..

Foxy

Smash Master
Ace and I finally saw the camera mess up. That was much more stupid than I thought it was going to be... yeah, he could have lived but adam could have also EG'd him just as easy. It's hard to call that a 'suicide'.. then instead of throwing away a 100%+ stock he dies THEN gives one up. I cringed..
Actually, M2K told him to suicide at 0% to make it even.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He told one of us to do it lol, he didn't care who it was. LoZR volunteered when I kinda just looked at M2K like "wtf bro."

A real bro, that LoZR.

Foxy

Smash Master
M2K was just being serious, although if he was a little nicer he would have said that the match needed to be restarted.

And I also don't think PP/L0zr would have asked for a suicide if it happened to them.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I didn't think about it at the time lol. I was caught up in the cheering and fun.

I'll have some good thoughts if something like that ever happens again though.

SeanxFayt

Smash Cadet
NNID
xKintoUn
Switch FC
SW-5031-3151-4071
YES A REASON TO PLAY MELEE AGAIN :D and a reason to do good in school for a ride!

sign me up baybeh!

null55

Smash Master
Hopefully I can come to this... I may have a break around this time.

SK919

Deal with it
The date will be sometime in February... stay tuned

On the matter of brawl +... Maybe I'll consider it but to be honest I really don't want to waste resources on it.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm going to try for the third and last time (and with a smile) :D

Does anyone want to team for this ? And does anyone in the Charlotte area of NC want to give me a ride.
I'll pay for gas. And if anyone want's to team get back to me. PM me and I'll get back to you. thanks alot guys

Top Bottom