• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO 2011 Results Thread - Orlando, FL, June 10-12, 2011

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ah okay.
Yeah my set with Xlastis was with puff.

I wanna get thattttttttttt

Exdeath, Xdeath, give me heads up on the status.

Namesearch bait.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ah okay.
Yeah my set with Xlastis was with puff.

I wanna get thattttttttttt

Exdeath, Xdeath, give me heads up on the status.

Namesearch bait.
That was a good set indeed.

ahahaha, I actually chuckled.

^
dumb *****

Mink, I believe your set is in the batch Xdeath was doing. I don't see any Puff/ZSS in the second half of the zip.

:rosalina:

2link just called you a dumb *****. I love him even more now.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Apparently you don't either I heard.
I've heard no such thing........................................................................................ :scared:

<------------- Mink & 2link you inspired me to make that piece of art.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) :metaknight: :falco: Good stuff as always. Thanks for showing up. SWAGHalberd, you'll beast at MvC3 just keep at it.
2: Xaltis ($115) :falco: :metaknight: The man with the most medals in Brawl. Good stuff. I wish I put on a better showing in game 2 than I did but we can't look back.
3: GDX ($60) :diddy: :wario: Thanks for literally taking over for me in the TO department when I was literally about to faint. I put too much pressure on myself to make sure everything is spot on picture perfect that sometimes i fail to realize that we got this. Good stuff getting a medal.
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) :zerosuitsamus: SWAG
5: DFEAR ($20) :diddy: You are my favorite person to chill with from SFL, and I chill with all of you. Our matches were fun and awesome. We'll get some more games in the future.
5: DJ Jack ($20) :falco: Just another cool kid? More like the only cool kid. LOL Good stuff in teams
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) :diddy: :snake: Thanks for an amazing set.
7: Trump :fox: Good seeing you man.
9: Poltergust :yoshi2: Good seeing you too.
9: radiX :metaknight: :diddy: Thanks for all the TVs you brought.
9: Ed!!! :sheilda: MAN! nuff said. Amazing sets, and I look forward to playing you again.
9: ZHMT :marth: :metaknight: I'm glad I was able to help you out.
13: HungryBox :dedede: :wario: Thanks for handling all of Melee and good stuff winning everything.
13: DR3W :falco: :metaknight: Good set we had. COME TO MORE TOURNEYS MAN. You have potential.
13: Rainbow Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: One day I will teach you everything I know, and you will be as good as me, if not better than me.
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) :popo: :metaknight: :diddy: 13th and you wasn't even gonna enter. 2goodJeff
17: Angbad :olimar: Good games. I hate fighting Olimar.
17: AWAL :sonic: Thanks for making the mix. Just email it to me or if you have AIM send it to me from there. Good to see you down here and I hope CFL can actually make the trip up to one of your tourneys (and I'm in the carpool up lol)
17: Exdeath :metaknight: Good games and thanks for taking care of pools for me
17: Zero Heart :zerosuitsamus: Good seeing you
17: Abyss :dedede: :metaknight: You're so quiet. Nice seeing you
17: Jazz :fox: Thanks for hyping Brawl for Day 1 with your wii. Your Brawl is on par with Xaltis and mine
17: Mic :falcon: GGs in MvC3. I wish I was not cold when we were playing and it sucks we had to play first round.
25: ChiX2 :kirby2: Nice to finally meet you at a tourney. The community is chill, so come to more events.
25: Fidel Cashflow :diddy: One of the myths of Tampa is no longer. You almost made bracket. Hope to see you at more CFL events
25: 2link121 :rosalina: Thanks for taking care of pools for me. Sucks you didnt' make it out of pools.
35: Tuna Fish :yoshi2: Moonshine! that is all
37: NYC Chris G :ike: Getting that money in MK9 and MvC3. LEGIT.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no prob bro. when you start TOing more you'll realize the times when its really necessary to say "oh ****" really isnt as many times as you would think :laugh:

Ive hosted quite a few so I hit that point awhile ago

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Thanks D-Torr.
Will you be at Holy Smash: Numbers? I'm going, and that would be another great opportunity to play (you and everyone).

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I won't be going. I wanna spend July 4th weekend with the fam.

and Special Shoutouts to GreenAce for cosplaying Wesker the whole weekend at CEO. He secretly won the cosplay contest, the cosplay event was just to see who was 2nd place.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
He already said that he isn't in the HS:N thread.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please forgive me...

I won't be going. I wanna spend July 4th weekend with the fam.

and Special Shoutouts to GreenAce for cosplaying Wesker the whole weekend at CEO. He secretly won the cosplay contest, the cosplay event was just to see who was 2nd place.
Respectable enough even though you're from Italy

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Taylor I need match order for these sets:

WSFs(vs. GDX): Lylat, BF, PS1

LFs(GDX again): Frigate, PS1, Lylat, Brinstar and FD

also name dropping DFEAR to tell me the order for his set against Redhalberd :

FD, BF, SV

Halberd when you namesearch this post tell if these four matches I have of you against a Dedede are just Friendlies(all on SV).

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Taylor I need match order for these sets:

WSFs(vs. GDX): Lylat, BF, PS1

LFs(GDX again): Frigate, PS1, Lylat, Brinstar and FD

also name dropping DFEAR to tell me the order for his set against Redhalberd :

FD, BF, SV

Halberd when you namesearch this post tell if these four matches I have of you against a Dedede are just Friendlies(all on SV).

WSF = Lylat BF PS1

LFs = Lylat, FD, Brinstar, Frigate, PS1

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Me vs Mampam is ZSS vs Snake, ZSS vs Diddy, then ZSS vs MK

Me vs Xaltis is ZSS vs Falco, then ZSS vs MK

That means Exdeath has the other Mampam vid. I'm quite sad now that my sets are split between two YT accounts.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm going to be moving to the FL thread acc for tournament videos in the future when I work out my HD uploading and whatnot lol

I wanna get an external HDD to hold the huge dumps from dolphin xD

Top Bottom