• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Centex 2 Results... EPIC

Santi

Smash Lord
lmao @ Dphat

=)

Sorry bud, way to take one for the team :D

but atleast you ruled at the possibility that I had Mono, because I was worried that's what I had.

Lmao @ San Angelo taking down a bear :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol, Greatest excuse ever.

"Uhhh, I left my math book at a party in New Braunfels :( "

Shouts! As few as I have:

Dallas - Weeoooweeeoooweee </inside joke>

Sethlon - It was good playing against you again dude, your Falco is a work of art sir. I wish we would have had more time for you to give me some pointers on him though. Smart counterpicks, I was SUPER nervous in that last game when you got so far out ahead dude.

Hylian - It was good to play you again dude, even if the rules were pretty ****ty. You seemed pretty pissed off after the match though dude, hope I didn't do anything to offend anyone. You got me back at Lees though, you monkey mother ****er.

Dojo - First time playing each other in tournament and we're dead even in games (4-4 baby!). Our matches are too good! I'm surprised the screen didn't explode from all the awesome and the brokenness. Also, I'm never playing you first thing in the morning again. (And you still owe me a post on the Metaknight forums,. focker!)

PhantomX - Good job for your first tournament dude, keep that kind of play up and I'm sure people will have their eyes on you in the future. OM NOM NOM NOM NOM, which leads us to...

DMG - I have forever ruined Luigi's Mansion for you, muahahahahaha! Also, I'm pretty sure this is the first tournament that we've both attended where we didn't have to play each other. Which leads us to...

Shiken! - You got better dude, keep it up. You and DMG are coming up to Dallas this weekend for the tournament right? We've got one Friday night and Saturday afternoon, I'm sure you guys could stay with DPhat if you wanted.

Lance Harris - Thanks again for housing half of the tournament dude. You ran everything pretty well and kept everything mostly clean and mostly funny, if not very dirty and very funny. You're like the only person I didn't get a picture with though ****it. Though I'm not sure how a camera could hold that much manliness and awesome on one screen with both of us on it.

Santi - Stop being so sick! Also, I hope you get over your cold :p

Everyone else - You're all automatically awesome because you play Smash.
Naw, I was moreso upset with the 2 stock lol. I don't mind losing to you. I wasn't even supposed to take singles seriously. You noticed I laughed the first game when I suicided. But uh..the third game I had a mood swing or something heh.

Wotts

Smash Rookie
Hey Lee, I don't play pit. I used kirby/zss in singles and kirby in teams. Light played g&w/mk/pit in teams. Thanks for housing us man, saturday night was a blast, and it's so badass that you cooked hot dogs for everyone at 1:30 in the morning. The tournament was awesome, I thought the swiss style worked really well for doubles, especially since doubles was the focus. Like Sethlon said it gave us the chance to play good teams without worrying about getting knocked out, which I liked a lot.

To all the Dallas guys...hanging out at Lee's was awesome, and I'm glad I got to meet more of you this time. Sorry we didn't do that money match DPhat, I really had to get back home to work on some stuff. I hope you guys can make it to Bear's for HOBO12, because that would be excellent. Oh and I am most likely coming to Dallas to attend a service this saturday...I forget what time it is exactly but if you guys are doing anything smash-related in the evening, lemme know.

Light - good times in teams dude, I can't wait to watch that DK replay lol

Bear - you're my hero, that is all.....P.S. we need to begin our intense training schedule for HOBO12

Dojo - dude you better come to HOBO12, you could do really well with diddy...and I know you liked that up-b spike in teams, I'm going to treasure that because it's probably the first and the last time I'll ever do it to you

Santi - I expect another ridiculously close set the next time we play, but seriously that was an awesome set and I know you even had legitimate fever johns...I'm so scared to play you on FD I think I'm going to keep banning it :p

Cake - man I realized I didn't get to play your fox at all, I wanted to see all your new tricks first hand...but good games in teams, you and dmk were a pretty scary combination

Hylian - yea that was me that you 9'd while extremely drunk, actually I'm pretty sure I got 9'd twice in that match alone lol...I can't believe I've never played you in tournament, I'm always like one match away and then I lose

Sethlon - sorry we couldn't give you a ride man, I really wanted to but driving an hour and a half to and from houston was just too much...if you can ever make it to college station in the future though, we can definitely give you a ride to another new braunfels or san antonio tournament

Sorry to anyone I missed, I'll see you all at HOBO12!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nearly 3 stocked him there, lol.

Stupid fart...
It wasn't just a friendly, arriving in the neighborhood 2 stock either, he flat out ***** me in a dark alley/mansion and left me to suffer.

Dojo ruins it too :/

WOTTS! U forgot me, the lovable Wario that *might* have hit you when you picked up my bike lol. :)

Also, Yes Kal you got me hooked on Melee again, and I might work some more on it just to be a bigger challenge next time, although that Falcon ditto WAS sexy :D

Kal

Smash Champion
When I asked why Metaknight is so good on Luigi's Mansion, all I received was "he's just really good there."

Can anyone actually elaborate on why he's good there?

Also, Yes Kal you got me hooked on Melee again, and I might work some more on it just to be a bigger challenge next time, although that Falcon ditto WAS sexy :D
All Falcon dittos are sexy. You should've seen the one between Lee and me. It was all close and ****, but at the end I was like "*****!" and I did raptor boost to uair uair knee. He died. It was over, and his girlfriend started crying.

Anyway, these Barlw tournaments are so lame. I don't get to play anything with anyone because I hate Barlw, so I just play Melee against level 1 Ganon. I might show up to Lee's next one, but don't count on it unless there's going to be a Melee tournament.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Meatknight is really good on Weegee's b/c the layout of the level is really kind to his mobility, allowing him to stall/evade for lengthy periods of time. The low ceilings in the bottom part of the stage also makes approaching him impossible b/c his camping there is unbeatable. All his attacks go through the "mansion dividing" platform, the pillars help to protect him from projectiles. The mini cave of immortality lets him live way longer than he should, while people die earlier to his stupid dsmash. He can practically infinite tornado you there as well if you get caught. Is that enough?

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Shoutout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tournament was awesome. Lee's thanks for the last minute housing. I don't know how I forgot to ask you about that. Dude, D Pad for the win. That place is awesome.

Wotts: 5th place!!! AMAZING. I said it before and I'll say it again. BEST ZSS IN TX!!! We must prepare for HOBO 12.

Light: Dude, Pit is gay. :) Why the hell didn't you help me out when I got ambushed by the San Angelo people? I'm going to kill you in your sleep. :p

Dojo: 1st place.......again. Boring!!! Lol, jk man. You are still a beast. You better get your *** to 12. :)

Santi: Toon Nasty! Sorry you got sick. At least you got to give it to someone else. HOBO 12!!!

Cake: Dude, you Fox is getting better and better each time I see you. Lol, I guess I'll have to break your hands so that you can't play anymore. Lol

Lee: Amazing tourney. Hot Dogs and Beer?!?!!? Yes!!!! Dude, you are forever gay for counter picking MK on RC. I should have picked Falcon. :) Seriously, Awesome tourney.

DMG: Dude, SIT DOWN AND STOP SPOT DODGING EVERYWHERE. Lol, way to beast me and my partner in teams. That sucks that you had to leave early. Come to my house for the fest.

DPhat: **** you Dphat. Lol. I got that pack of cigs for you. Dude, bring you Hookah to my house. I'll get mine cleaned out and we can have a party the night before 12.

Fogo: Good games man. Pony? Oh yeah. Fogo magic. Come to my place again :)

Bwett: THE COMEBACK! YES! Dude, you got toasted pretty quick on Saturday night. Lol. Pika vs Yoshi. My house. AW YEAH!!!

UTDZac: Dude, you are awesome. Way to beast me. I'm getting Light to play G&W so that I can get back at you. Lol. MY HOUSE!!!!!

Infinity: Dude, you're silly. Lol, wrestling + Infinity = lose.

D4BA: Hmmm, we didn't play at all. You better be at my house for HOBO. We need to play.

Forsaken: Pass on me for teams? Dude, I hate you. Come to my house for the fest!

Sethlon: Still a beast? Oh yes! Sorry I couldn't give you a ride to the tourney. I'll bring you some waffles at HOBO to make up for it.Lee: Amazing tourney. Hot Dogs and Beer?!?!!? Yes!!!!

Hylian: YOU LOST ME MONEY!!!! Lol, jk man. wrestling + Hylian = win. Liquor + Hylian = lose. RCMM?

Phantom X: PIE? Lol. You are a cool guy. GO TO HOBO!!! OM NOM NOM!!!

Wemp: Dude, it was cool meeting you. I'm glad that you want to play Smash competitively. Practicing with Sethlon is going to turn you into a beast. You going to HOBO?

So, did I miss anyone. If so, let me know.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Here's a pretty good answer. Watch around 0:30. Made me lolz at some of the SBR stage choices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FSlN5W2HYA
THAT video.

Evo is funny.

Btw........ I must be going crazy:confused:. I think I want to learn Fox and Lucario in Brawl.......

Too bad I'm like the only guy in San Antonio hosting...... anything really.:(

It's really difficult to play both Brawl and Melee >_< It's gonna hurt one or the other no matter what.

K1T3

Smash Lord
THAT video.

Evo is funny.

Btw........ I must be going crazy:confused:. I think I want to learn Fox and Lucario in Brawl.......

It's really difficult to play both Brawl and Melee >_< It's gonna hurt one or the other no matter what.
Yeah it's quite difficult to find time for one, much less both.
Fox and Lucario are my favorite characters to play as in brawl =) and MK but everyone hates him =P

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Posted in the results of Lee's San An tourney, lolool.

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty sure Lee is gonna be throwing more.
And Lucarios actually a good character. Go for it :smoke:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Posted in the results of Lee's San An tourney, lolool.

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty sure Lee is gonna be throwing more.
And Lucarios actually a good character. Go for it :smoke:
It's still New Braunfels......... not quite local but it's still the closest thing to me. If Lee keeps doing them I'll probably come.....

But I'll need to play a bit more. I've only entered Brawl tournaments recently on a whim.

Top Bottom