• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Should I bother reading it?
After D1 when you've already got an idea of people. Right now it just makes you want to lynch everyone one of them.

Let's just say, if I had an ability called "armageddon" that let me kill haf the game... I'd use it. right now.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
It shows he thought you were talking about him, and that he might have a guilty conscience.
Nice reach bro.

No, I can't.

Now if I choose NOT to vote for Pink Lemonade I will be seen as scummy and votes will instead go to me. The only solution is to permanently drop out.

Dark Horse: I want you to tell me with a straight face that this isn't bull****. So here's what I propose:

Motion to disband the Town Alliance, kicking all members out of the group in the process.

I already say yay to that. If you say nay I'll assume you have external information regarding Axel. It probably means you're scum.

If you guys want to come back to me with something reasonable I'd be glad to have town buddies in this game. I don't need my free will of action taken away.
Yay.

I've been thinking it over, and realized that without a penalty, the whole thing pretty much becomes a town within a town (Townception), and entirely pointless. You have some people who agree on something, and some that don't. There's really no difference.

I am more than fine with these consequences. I WANT a string of PRs to claim among inactive/"useless" players. That gives scum a hard choice of what to go for: Players who are a force in the Day, or players who have PRs.
And what happens if someone were to say, flip doc? That makes mafia's job easier.

The difference between having them claim now and having them claim before they get lynched is that now, they're guilty of nothing in this game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Cool, so now we're all kicked out of the alliance and aren't allowed to rejoin. Good that's done with.

In a large game having people claim for no reason is stupid. You're right. We can get them to claim when a wagon builds up, which will serve much the same purpose if we hit a PR with that, rather than outing a bunch of stuff at once.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@Everyone who joined the town alliance (not Axel): What pro-town intent did you see behind Axel's proposal of a town alliance, and how were you personally planning on using the alliance to benefit town?

Axel

J|Zεη
So the illusion of democracy can be no more. I'm sorry Kanty, but neither you nor DH can leave the Alliance.

I have full control over its constitution. I simply wanted to give you guys the sense that you had power within it.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
So the illusion of democracy can be no more. I'm sorry Kanty, but neither you nor DH can leave the Alliance.

I have full control over its constitution. I simply wanted to give you guys the sense that you had power within it.
i indeed oppose your communist regime. whyd you think i wouldnt agree to it?

:phone:
called it

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

Good luck with that.

@Everyone who joined the town alliance (not Axel): What pro-town intent did you see behind Axel's proposal of a town alliance, and how were you personally planning on using the alliance to benefit town?
I initially saw there to being no loss, as it seemed as though, because of the amendments, anything bad could be changed. I left when I realized that there would be no real gain, making it just a hassle.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
And with that being said, Day 1 begins! With 17 alive, 9 votes makes a lynch! Deadline set for 4/10 at 11:59 PM!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
inferno3044- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Chaco- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (0)
kuz/sworddancer hydra- (0)
Axel (J/Zen hydra)- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (0)
Dooms- (0)
Overswarm- (0)

Not voting:

Kuz/Sworddancer hydra may not post until their hydra has erected.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Vote: Axel

What could you have gained by making an alliance like that? Easier to wagon people? Why did you choose Dark Horse & Kantrip specifically?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Because Day 1 JUST STARTED.

I'd prefer to get reads on at least 3/4ths of the slots before any type of lynch goes through.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
With 17 alive, 9 votes makes a lynch! Deadline set for 4/10 at 11:59 PM!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
inferno3044- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Chaco- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (0)
kuz/sworddancer hydra- (0)
Axel (J/Zen hydra)- (2) Dooms, Red Ruy
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (0)
Dooms- (0)
Overswarm- (0)

Kuz/Sworddancer hydra may not post until their hydra has erected.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He will be as aggravating as possible, no logic rhyme or reason to his actions, he will quick lynch without warning for his personal views over what is best for town.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
hmm..
if he proves this I'll support PL'ing zen.
Vote:Dark Horse
You didn't realy seem to explain your TA thing very well.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He will be as aggravating as possible, no logic rhyme or reason to his actions, he will quick lynch without warning for his personal views over what is best for town.
So we don't put anyone at L-3 until we are 100% ready for a lynch.

That simple, yes?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If people aren't cocky as **** and actually logically think through what is best for the town information wise, then nothing can really go wrong with that.

I'm saying L-3 because the cocky people will be the ones to vote past L-3 if given the chance for their own gains instead of the town's, so it leaves us room for multiple people to act that way without a lynch going through.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
was assuming L3 due to the three man TA, but it comes to the same conclusion either way I suppose.
do we adjust the vote line to avoid growing TA?

Ryu, any way yo read OS? or just hope he is town and makes a mistake if he is scum?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The TA is no more. Dark Horse/Kantrip broke off from it (unless Axel somehow has a way to really hold it together, but that is VERY unlikely)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@OS: ok I'm just gonna skip it for now til the game starts.

So I need a Watson and a Hudson this game, any takers?

you don't have any handpicked ones this time? let me put it this way, do you have a preference on who gets the gig?
The TA is no more. Dark Horse/Kantrip broke off from it (unless Axel somehow has a way to really hold it together, but that is VERY unlikely)
alright, just read that and I agree it is pretty unlikely, unless those three are the scum team and it was a ploy to get an excuse for not voting each other.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Nah I don't want SF 2.0, policy lynch plz.
SF = Shining Force? If so, why would you not want a repeat of that? That was a very good town game.

Vote: Red Ryu

I'm not a fan of Axel's pregame talk but where the hell does this come from?

So we don't put anyone at L-3 until we are 100% ready for a lynch.

That simple, yes?
100% disagree with this. Votes and wagons provide pressure which is good to find scum. If we all agree to stop voting at L-3 then the wagon doesn't continue.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town might be stupid an give the opportunity again, I will follow the no more past L-2 or L-3 rule but others may not and result in lynching before any comments can be made.

I will remove the only player whom I know will do this and continue to be anti town.

@Orbo: Did not read anything much before the game started, dunno if I will so null.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
it was more a question in general about OS. i've heard he is hard to read, was wondering if there is any special way about it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He is, you gotta just look for what his general long term plan is if he is scum. When he plays scum he makes a game plan, he will change this as the game goes on, but he still keeps a long term plan he fleshes out.

Find the plan, find OS scum.

Joey & Orbo: What of you think of Inferno's vote on me? It comes off as pretty slightly scummy as a reach vote but it's possible he doesn't see where my idea comes from.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Town might be stupid an give the opportunity again, I will follow the no more past L-2 or L-3 rule but others may not and result in lynching before any comments can be made.

I will remove the only player whom I know will do this and continue to be anti town.
I'm not sure what you mean by "town might be stupid and give the opportunity again." Can you explain that?

Top Bottom