• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I had been hinting at my suspicion since you started posting. Why do you think I asked you things such as what your read on OS is?

You have been passing by nearly everything. Take a look.

Vote: Marshy
Not interested. If they claim pr's then it's easy pickings for scum. I'm fine with Lynch All Lurkers if we have to. I prefer scumhunting and then if it comes time for them to claim, then they claim.

Btw let's be friends. :)

@OS: Why did you randomize the playerlist to let a person lead your vote?

=====

I am on break, and I have to go back to class. More from me later probably.
Look at Pink's response to what zen thought. Though it says that they're "not interested," they then claim that they're "Fine with lynch all lurkers if we have to." It's not a solid opinion.

The OS question seems to show that you have noticed what OS did, but it doesn't establish anything about what they think about the question.

That has nothing to do with reading me. Underlined, This does not answer my question.

What I want to know is, why would you do something like let someone lead your vote without even having a read established on them at first?

My thought process is that you could be giving scum or town the vote. I want to understand the purpose of that randomization, and how it can help you find scum.
This post really seems to show "concern" for OS, yet it hardly shows any outright opinion form pink.

Why do you vote the MOD?/QUOTE]

What is there to gain from this? It's a completely unnecessary question.

In response to you claiming, realize that you yourself had not done anything like that, before I thought you were scum. You were being hypocritical, and also wrong. I had asked you about your reads, yet you failed to deliver any read, as well as any inkling of a read.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
1. "Not interested" refers to the red claiming. I am fine with LaL if we have that problem D1, that is a solid opinion.

2. I don't want to give answers inside of my own question. I want OS to give me an answer.

3. Yes, it shows concern. I couldn't garner a solid read from that. Did you get a solid read from that?

4. No you didn't. You never gave a suspicion. You just stopped the interaction because I refuted it. (Because you thought my Marshy vote was serious)

Axel

J|Zεη
@Lemon: Your response adequately addresses my post. Though your play has suddenly changed. You sound a bit like Overswarm. I wonder if he is aiding in your responses.

@Lemon: If you would lynch the lurkers, why would you disagree with them claiming?

You guys are idiots.

There are players that haven't posted at all yet. Why in the seven layers of hell would you tip your hand PRIOR TO DAY ONE on that you want to lynch Pink Lemonade for bull**** reasons, thus letting the majority of town sit on their laurels when D1 actually begins knowing that the **** is already flowing in another direction?
Blatant defense of Lemon here.

Lemon scum = OS scum.

I don't even need to go into what it wrong about your logic in this post.
I think the reasons are half-baked, but he might just want to get the ball rolling even though the game hasn't even started yet. What bothers me about him is the idea of the alliance and the want to quick lynch.
I'm really not sure why you're concerned about the alliance. It's no different than the three of us agreeing on a vote. Since we each have to yay/nay who we vote for we still are forced to give opinions. So it's not hiding a trail as OS said. You're being a bit silly. And since I haven't asked you to be in my alliance, there is no reason it should concern you. This is quite a large game I should remind you.
i indeed oppose your communist regime. whyd you think i wouldnt agree to it?

:phone:
Because it's not the conventional way to play.

Axel

J|Zεη
Oh yeah, OS, I'd kill Auspher if he doesn't get replaced. His play style may just be the worse thing I have ever seen. There is literally no way to read him because he doesn't contribute anything. You aren't dayvig though and the prephase isn't for dayvig.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@Axel: How exactly do I sound like OS?

I had already explained this, I'll explain again. Are you reading? Anyways, if we have a group of lurkers claim, and more than one have a pr, then that is easy pickings for scum, and we don't know what results to expect because the scum can wifom the kill. It's better we just scumhunt, and by deadline, they claim, they die (if not pr).

I had stated that I would favor a D1 lurker lynch, that being the scummiest/most useless. Only D1 though. We can't lynch 'em all.

Now, answer this. Do you want the people in red to claim? Why?

Axel

J|Zεη
You're being all aggrofensive.

Tell me this and I'll let you alone. Are you a PR?

I don't favor for a against the red claiming. If would definitely do that if it was accepted by the majority mainly because I get bored playing by the law of dgames.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Being a PR or not has nothing to do with my play. Just so you know. I don't play them differently. Also I won't tell you. Didn't you say we 'play with our voice and our vote' somewhere? That's all you need.

I'm being agrofensive because I know you know what you said was pure bull****. So I was setting you straight.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
It wasn't bs at all.
Did you have a PR in Time Travelers? That's how you're playing here. Awkard as hell.
Yes it was. You didn't even try to refute my points, which means you have conceded to them.

Yes, I did have a PR in TT, but that's null. Why? Because I play them the same. You thought it was awkward that I was pressuring July. That was not something related to my PR there. It was related to how I wanted to make sure I had July read right.

Why do you feel i'm awkward here?

Axel

J|Zεη
You were awkward after I did my gambit. Made everyone think you were scum.

-You're award here because at first you were being all lax with posting. Until I called you out, you were a bit more quiet than usual.
-You seem to have a general vibe of being upset/offensive.
-You're voting people before the day has even started. Votes have no merit in this phase.
-You would have question marshy with your vote/perused trying to read him more.
-You are quick to take your vote off Marshy and OMGUS DH. Answer this seriously. Do you really think DH is scum?
-You asked JTB why he was voting the mod when he's not even in the game.

Axel

J|Zεη
OS fort me null is a counter between scum points and town points. Basically I can see things you have done going both ways. Unknown is I have absolutely nothing to speculate from them.

Chaco

Never Logs In
@PL: Jumping quickly onto a something that "implies" you as town, in an alliance, is more than likely to have a scum member jumping on. Therefore, I marked the joiners on my radar, because I feel this is highly likely. Like voting patterns yknow? Middle of wagon; more likely to be scum. That doesn't necessarily hold as true as it once did, but with this being a a play on that "law", I feel it would do well to take interest in those who jumped on.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
You were awkward after I did my gambit. Made everyone think you were scum.

-You're award here because at first you were being all lax with posting. Until I called you out, you were a bit more quiet than usual.
-You seem to have a general vibe of being upset/offensive.
-You're voting people before the day has even started. Votes have no merit in this phase.
-You would have question marshy with your vote/perused trying to read him more.
-You are quick to take your vote off Marshy and OMGUS DH. Answer this seriously. Do you really think DH is scum?
-You asked JTB why he was voting the mod when he's not even in the game.
1. I have talked. I'm not interested in the mass claims, or the alliance talk. Don't try to accuse me of being quiet when you are just talking about things that aren't scumhunting.
2. I'm not upset at all. How does that determine alignment?
3. I saw others doing the same. Nothing wrong with that. If you can ask about mass claims, then I'm sure I can vote with my RVS.
4. I did. The Y U OMGUS ME thing. That was RVS tho.
5. Yes, seriously. Only lead I have currently. I'll continue to look for scum. But the town itself is pretty quiet, so I have to wait.
6. I just realized that, thanks for pointing that out. I was wondering why no one else has pointed that out, so I did. xD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Since mafia is a game of connections rather than strict calls, logically your primary effort should be to move people from the unknown category. Why focusing so much on one of the three people in the game you have reads on?

Axel

J|Zεη
Since mafia is a game of connections rather than strict calls, logically your primary effort should be to move people from the unknown category. Why focusing so much on one of the three people in the game you have reads on?
Huh? Who said I was doing that? It's not one or the other. It's a simultaneous thing. If you notice, I haven't even made an interaction with Dooms and I'm attempting to minimize my back and forth with you. In the past I would have been eager to argue against the game-talk posts you have made. You two are here posting so of course my interactions with you two will be more than the unknowns who have not been posting yet.

Axel

J|Zεη
@Lemon: That was just a response to you asking why I thought your play was awkward. I honestly have a pretty strong scum read on you. There's no point on me pushing that at the moment though. I'll watch how you fair day one. I'm more concerned with the reds at the moment.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
opinions on the game "so far"...

The game hasn't even started...

:v.

(I haven't read everything yet)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Huh? Who said I was doing that? It's not one or the other. It's a simultaneous thing. If you notice, I haven't even made an interaction with Dooms and I'm attempting to minimize my back and forth with you. In the past I would have been eager to argue against the game-talk posts you have made. You two are here posting so of course my interactions with you two will be more than the unknowns who have not been posting yet.
Yet again, you're responding to me and posting about Lemon.

Do you not realize that all mafia has to do is not post and you'll do most of their work for them?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This 100% implies that you believe me to be town.
All posts towards a player's action should be made with the assumption they are town. It is when things don't line up that people should be suspicious.

And why would I not respond to you when you both asked me a question lol. You are so Overswarm.
Not all questions should be answered or taken seriously. I wasted an entire day phase just because I knew X1-12 would respond to me every time I posted anything towards him. It worked, and then there was just a few hours left to get an emergency lynch and town lost a whole day.

If you're trying to get other people to talk, you'd do so by not encouraging others to post and respond to you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Let me get some clarification then. You just agreed with the pink lemonade lynch. What are Kantrip's options? Can he oppose the lynch, decide to not vote for him, and still be in the alliance?
No, I can't.

Now if I choose NOT to vote for Pink Lemonade I will be seen as scummy and votes will instead go to me. The only solution is to permanently drop out.

Dark Horse: I want you to tell me with a straight face that this isn't bull****. So here's what I propose:

Motion to disband the Town Alliance, kicking all members out of the group in the process.

I already say yay to that. If you say nay I'll assume you have external information regarding Axel. It probably means you're scum.

If you guys want to come back to me with something reasonable I'd be glad to have town buddies in this game. I don't need my free will of action taken away.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Inferno: Thanks.

@DH:

No, Dh, it doesn't. See, you have asked me for reads right after my first post. I don't see how you can expect me to have a read when I JUST posted my first post. Does this make sense?

Now then. We have gone over this twice now, yet you haven't voted me for it, or agreed to my lynch, until Axel proposed it. So I assumed you agreed with his reasons. Earlier you said "Pardon me, I don't want to drag this out" What was the meaning of that?

You yourself haven't given reads, nor have you DONE anything to garner reads, and you expect others (like myself) to do your work for you. You ask me to give reads to look like you are scumhunting, but you are not. You are backseat scumhunting, and you agree to my lynch only because I haven't given a read yet, even though I had done much more. Mafia isn't all about 'giving reads/not giving reads'. You even parroted my question to joey about his 'paranoia' trying to look useful.

I'm getting a very bad impression from you DH. Explain yourself~

Vote: Darkhose
+1 and agree with Dark Horse suspicion. His answer to my motion/notion could tip the scale for me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Axel: How exactly do I sound like OS?

I had already explained this, I'll explain again. Are you reading? Anyways, if we have a group of lurkers claim, and more than one have a pr, then that is easy pickings for scum, and we don't know what results to expect because the scum can wifom the kill. It's better we just scumhunt, and by deadline, they claim, they die (if not pr).

I had stated that I would favor a D1 lurker lynch, that being the scummiest/most useless. Only D1 though. We can't lynch 'em all.

Now, answer this. Do you want the people in red to claim? Why?
I am more than fine with these consequences. I WANT a string of PRs to claim among inactive/"useless" players. That gives scum a hard choice of what to go for: Players who are a force in the Day, or players who have PRs.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@PL: Jumping quickly onto a something that "implies" you as town, in an alliance, is more than likely to have a scum member jumping on. Therefore, I marked the joiners on my radar, because I feel this is highly likely. Like voting patterns yknow? Middle of wagon; more likely to be scum. That doesn't necessarily hold as true as it once did, but with this being a a play on that "law", I feel it would do well to take interest in those who jumped on.
No one jumped on though. Axel hand picked the two other members, so your point is moot.

Top Bottom