• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

Purple

Hi guys!
Solid information is information in this thread and this thread alone, anything outside of this can't be proven. @Delvro - think of this scenario; you pull someone from dying via meta (or better yet, Cello's bs) and then that same person flips scum.

Purple

Hi guys!
Ebwop: or anything in another mafia thread (i.e's joey's old games). Not stuff like skype chats, aimlogs stuff people 'saw'

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Can tell this early one... but don't worry. I haven't been wrong with him in a long time.

Not a bad idea to put more pressure on him though. It makes it easier to read him (obviously).
However, I ask you, if I did get a meta read on Roxy, would you listen to me?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Ebwop: Can't.

I see. Town Roxy, you're in good hands. Scum Roxy, prepare to die.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I'm going to GERTY meta all day. It has never failed me once.
So you're confident in your read of him but you don't have one so far? What's your instinct say as of now?

Also, how often have you played with him?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
The most recent game I played with him was the DRoom Upick game. He was town vanilla, I was town cop, called him on role and flavor. lol

I've played with him in like every DRoom game we've been in together and talk with him on AIM all the time.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
EBWOP: I'm confident in my reads on him before, I hope that I can get reads like I have before.

As of right now, it seems he doesn't have an important power role if any if he is town. IDK if he is town or not though. =/

Purple

Hi guys!
Rpsi, watcha got on other people? More activity go go. Delvro, between me and dourin, who goes first? Got any town reads?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm pretty tired lol. I was up pretty late making the UPick set-up and I'm too tired to try to get legit reads. =|

Delvro

Smash Ace
Rpsi, watcha got on other people? More activity go go. Delvro, between me and dourin, who goes first? Got any town reads?
I don't want you to die anymore. rPSI has you and Roxy covered.

rPSI will give us his 100% accurate reads on the two of you, then we lynch him to verify that he's telling the truth.

....I'm joking. Maybe.

Town reads? Yes, two. I'm not saying who, no answers for you.

Purple

Hi guys!
1) you're assuming rpsi is town, and therefore, will make solid legit reads 2) you're dodging a question based on previous claims at me. You scared Delvro? Answer the question

Purple

Hi guys!
Ebwop: you definitely just dodged both questions since apparently you may or may not be joking. Stop joking and be straight forward; dourin or me?

Purple

Hi guys!
I could see how he "answered" the reads question, however it's kind of *******-ish to be like "yeah, i have reads, but i won't tell you whooo~!". Does that really answer the question? Does he 'really' have reads or is he just saying that? I could say i have 500 dollars in my back pocket, but how do you know it's true unless i pull it out and show you? To me, he dodged the question; he did not show his reads and I'm not convinced he has them until he does. Oh, and Clownbot, from Delvro's POV who between me and dourin who should die first? He said at the end of that statment about me that he's 'joking...maybe', and never noted dourin's name at all.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
^ Lynch All Lurkers?

SephKuz hasn't said anything either.

So many possibilities.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
GERTY, Delvro's vote is on Dourin.

He's pushing for Dourin's lynch.

He's told you that what you have said is reasonable.

He's outright said he doesn't want you dead any more.

Maybe I'm just being presumptuous in saying that it's obvious who he wants gone first, I dunno.

Purple

Hi guys!
No you have a point, however he's also said i've made scummy points and said he disagreed with my statement, albeit it being reasonable after he voted dourin; i just want it to be clear.

Purple

Hi guys!
Nabe / SephKuz : Whenever you guys get on here, tell me how you guys feel about Swiss, Cello_Marl, rPSi, and July

Also, SephKuz, I'm not sure if i've seen a post from your actual hydra. :urg:

Axel

J|Zεη
Vote: Swiss

Finally a chance of redemtion from Halo. Swiss, you say you had reasoning for your July vote, but really you do not. If you truly had, explain so now. No matter how dumb. All I care about is that you actually had reasoning. If you don't then you lied aaaaaaand you're scum. Share with with me, please :demon:

Roxy: Vote for Swiss

Axel

J|Zεη
Clownbot: Tell me everything you have picked up in the game so far- full thoughts. You agree with me on Swiss, yes? You should vote for him.

Purple

Hi guys!
I missed a comment from Cello; technically yeah we'd be either in the head-lead, or if we mislynch, even, so yeah if Nabe did happen to flip scum, then that is good, but I feel I'd be connected to him due to calling you out on your idea. Also, I'd prove the possibility of the GM telling Nabe by showing the chat paste of tiger talking to me when the thread was opened. One mooore thing~, i have to see this content that Swiss said he would post, what content were you referring to? Did it have any connection with July?

July

Smash Apprentice
I don't want you to die anymore. rPSI has you and Roxy covered.

rPSI will give us his 100% accurate reads on the two of you, then we lynch him to verify that he's telling the truth.

....I'm joking. Maybe.

Town reads? Yes, two. I'm not saying who, no answers for you.
Kk, since you don't really want GERTY to die anymore, and no town reads for us, any new scum reads to share?

@rPSI: Reads on anyone but GERTY please

@Joey, SephKuz, and Nabe: Where ya'll at? D:

Swiss

Smash Lord
Axel why would me lying about having a reason = scum? It would not. You're a *******. I cannot remember why I decided on July, but I'm sure there was a great reason. I was too busy playing a game on facebook.

@ GERTY 157 - Why don't you dig deeper?

Proper re-read and some pseudo content later.

Dourin/Axel/GERTY. Axel/GERTY not buddies.

Lynch them and win.

Top Bottom