• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
My bodyguards! Noooooo....

I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kuzis

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hi July!

Whoever is Angelina Jolie, must be scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
you heard the Ran, folks, whoever got Angelina should just come out now so we can lynch you.

save us some time, please

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
TWO YEARS EARLIER…

The breeze was soft and slowly rattled the small wind chime by the kitchen window. The savory smell of Turkey permeated the air. It was a calm Thanksgiving Dinner in the Woods household, until Tiger’s phone buzzed…

Tiger reached for the phone but Elin snatched it out if his hands. She read the text out loud…

“Tiger, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS,” Elin screamed as she destroyed a plate with her bare fists. She reached for the 9 iron and began swinging wildly at him. Tiger ran out the door and escaped to his car…

As he began to drive away, Elin took out his rear window with the club. Tiger spun out of control and hit a fire hydrant and then a tree.

Tiger gets out of his car, mildly injured but otherwise okay, and makes a break for the airport. He manages to outrun Elin who was still in her heels and got a flight to Hollywood. The ordeal was over… Or so he thought…

TWO YEARS LATER

"This is Katie Couric, reporting live from Hollywood!"

"There have been an alarming number of unsolved murders taking place. Here is a video taken by an innocent bystander who witnessed the crime. We must caution you, it is violent.”

(The crime video) (ITS A LINK! :D)

“The coroner states that Swedish zombie assassins were sent to eat the woman’s brain. Here is a photo of the assassins sent to us from the Hollywood PD.”

“Inside the woman’s pocket was a note: “Meet me in the Tropicana later, <3 Tiger Woods.”

“... What's this? We have recent confirmation that the woman indeed is pop singer Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas.”

Fergie (Town NPC/Tiger’s Mistress) had her brain eaten by Swedish zombie assassins.

Katie Couric’s newsreport was cut short, and all of a sudden an enraged woman started speaking into the camera…

“[FONT=&quot]I Cun Nut Stup… Veell nut stup… Unteel I hefe-a Joosteece-a OoN THET MEN END ELL HIS VHORES… YOOo VILL ELL KNOV MY NEME[/FONT]"

With that, the broadcast ended and the woman ran out into the strip. The citizens of Hollywood were confused...

The celebrities of Hollywood decided that now is the time to take matters into their own hands. There were too many murders… something had to be done. They all grabbed their weapons and decided to hold a town meeting to find the criminal. Each day they would vote on whom to condemn to death…

Day One Begins!

Votecount
1. Axel (J/Zen) (0)
2. Swiss (0)
3. rPSI (0)
4. GERTY (0)
5. -Dourin-X- (0)
6. Nabe (0)
7. -Joey- (0)
8. July (0)
9. Cello_Marl (0)
10. Sephinator Kuzamune (Seph/Kuz) (0)
11. Delvro (0)
12. Clownbot(0)

Not voting: Axel, Swiss, rPSI, GERTY, Dourin-X, Nabe, Joey, July, Cello_Marl, Sephinator Kuzamune, Delvro, Clownbot

With 12 alive it takes 7 to Lynch!

Deadline will be FEBURARY 9th at 11:59 PM

Purple

Hi guys!
Hell nah shawty.

Clownbot - it's been a while since we last played, how do you such for them scum d1?

Cello_Marl - you SON OF A *****. You better be town, i want you on team roxy fo life

-Joey- - Never remember playing with you, what's your experience with mafia as a game?

Swiss - You town right? I want you on team roxy.

J - wus good baby. you learn anything in recent games?

Zen - you a smart cookie, how you gunna switch around with J? Will we be notified of such switches in your posts?

Rpsi - you know what not to do right? How you gunna play this time? What you got planned?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Roxy: Bad. :X

I played Nightmare Before Christmas & Newbie 11. I'm in one game currently, had to sub out of another.

I'm not the most experienced to say the least XD!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I remember J tried to use the possibility of me being a Mafia Cop against me in that game...

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Rpsi - you know what not to do right? How you gunna play this time? What you got planned?
Gawnuh take it easy and make sure that I don't ridiculous claim early on and take up valuable town time.
I don't really make plans.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Vote: Heatstroke (That's Roxy/GERTY)

You did "replace" Rockin, right? Well anyway, how did Rockin learn that he was/wasn't in this game so quickly if not by mafia "scummates" who were trying to contact him? You have to be scum.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Nabe was the one who took Rockin's playerslot. What gave you the idea it was GERTY?

Purple

Hi guys!
Vote: Heatstroke (That's Roxy/GERTY)

You did "replace" Rockin, right? Well anyway, how did Rockin learn that he was/wasn't in this game so quickly if not by mafia "scummates" who were trying to contact him? You have to be scum.
I'm not a replacement. lololol

oh lord here we go again

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Unvote Vote Nabe

@Clownbot: Because I forgot GERTY was in the players' roster. My point still stands. How did Rockin find out so quickly?

@GERTY: My mistake.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Do you have a reasonable explanation? If so, then of course I want to hear it. Besides, what could Nabe say?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
He could give you a potential explanation, which is about as good as anyone else can give. Perhaps Rockin was online when he received a Role PM for the game and then notified Tiger that he didn't sign up.

Purple

Hi guys!
A little bit of healthy meta is nice, but trying to break the game is downright ridiculous. The GM of this game is social, not only does he have access to players via SWF, he also does via messengers (i would know, he told via skype the thread was up). Tigerwoods is just as likely (in fact, with proof, MORE likely) than scum to have told Rockin of the change. I'm not going to get into that though.

July

Smash Apprentice
Roxy is one of GERTY's million former usernames.
Ah kk thank you.

The fact that Rockin (now Nabe) very quickly realized he was in a game he did not sign up for means does not mean he is scum imo. I'm thinking he would notice pretty quickly if he was signed up for another game and instead gets a PM with a scantily clad celebrity in it.

Axel

J|Zεη
@Roxy: There will be no distinction between J and Zen. I am one. Or more precisely, none.

Got it memorized?

Swiss

Smash Lord
1. Axel (J/Zen)
2. Swiss
3. rPSI
4. GERTY
5. -Dourin-X-
6. Nabe
7. -Joey-
8. July
9. Cello_Marl