• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

Purple

Hi guys!
Swiss- i wouldn't consider it in all cases scummy, just an annoyance. Cello- how do you feel about joey? How about SephKuz? He hasn't posted either alongside nabe.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Agree with Delvro, FoS is weak.

When i /inned this game
Wine in front of me
Im with the townie rock crew
GERTY is scummy
We like logic
We love OMGUS
we came to lynch scum so
Everybody do this:
Votes Votes Votes Votes Votes Votes
Votes Votes Votes Votes Votes
Votes Votes Votes Votes Votes

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Unvote Vote Nabe

He hasn't spoken at ALL. Surely that's enough reason for pressure at least.

Axel

J|Zεη
I don't like Axel's take my hand approach to getting a wagon. Going from pressuring him to "hop aboard" seems silly. Especially how he considers it to be a "town voting block". He himself stated that it is ineffective as soon as scum is on it. To be trying to make a voting block this early on like that states that he has really good town reads. I doubt that.
What does it matter if you doubt that so long as I believe I have good reads haha. Which I do. Pressure, determine alignment, lynch or add into the town pile. It's a simple process. Though you're quite right that Swiss shouldn'tbe added to the town pile. Town-null for now. My counter-self will be able to confirm his alignment.

Also I never said the vote block is ineffective as soon as scum is on it, I said we lose. It's a game.

It's interesting though that you chose to say "I doubt that" though, and I'll tell you why later. In the mean time, do you think I'm scum/scummy? I must know.
Can somebody explain the deal about Rockin' to me? I'm a tad confused about what actually happened as I do not frequent DGames. Anyhow, good pressure is good pressure. I believe that right now, Cello and Roxy are town, Roxy leaning towards vanilla, or he would have done something stupid by now.
Why do you believe Cello is town and why do you believe Roxy is town. I'd like for you to explain the reasoning behind the meta.

The fact that you're role hunting rather than alignment hunting makes me weary. DO you think it is benefit for town to know that Roxy is VT? If not then why are you putting it out there? I see no reason for you to be pointing out your thoughts on what role Roxy has. Alignment is all that is needed.

posting from phone, will say more when i can get to a comp

j why is rpsi town and how are you 76% sure im scum if i have yet to slip up. are you doing some sort of process of elimination thing?
I never said rPSI was town. I asked Roxy what he thought about inviting him to the block. In which case, Roxy you never answered me. I wonder if you'll read this.

76% is is a representation of my surity, not by any means a true statistic. My reasoning is meta based. In comparison to your play here to Soul Calibur, Cartoon Cartoon's, and Dgames. You're bad as town. You're good as scum. You're good here; therefore, you must be scum. I have yet to vote you because this is a bad reason to vote for someone so I'm forced to wait for you to slip up before I can actually make a legit case.

So let's get it going. Respond to my #155 when you get the chance please.

@ Axel - Explain exactly what you gained from your 'pressure' on me. Explain why, even though you KNOW as a player I regularly skim threads early and add little content other than votes and vague/contradictory statements. Why did you pressure me on what you personally know to be null, and personal whim. Also explain why you're mind numbingly slow in every game we play.
I gained town vibes, but I'm not sure yet. I'm still in question about your alignment which probably means you're scum. Need my counter self to determine.

I KNOW no such thing. Give me examples of games we have been in together (Zen) in which you have started out this same way as town. The games that I have been in with you as town you have started out aggressive. You're not even scumhunting here. You've lied and you're stalling, something you do as scum. My town input comes from that you are insulting me and that you admitted your reasoning for your July vote . Scum Swiss wouldn't have admitted he was just targeting a newbie because scum Swiss is overconcerned about what he says and what he does. My thoughts on your alignment flipped about 5 times when typing this. My conclusion is Town-Null.

Swiss

Smash Lord
You need to read Discworld.

Your meta on me is so wrong. But assume it's right until you change your mind on me.

Unvote Vote Cello

Cello tell me if I'm wrong - but I'm now calling you scum.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Hello July~ ^___^ Glad to be playing another game with you!

Swiss please state your reasonings :c

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
And here I thought Swiss would believe the message. What's the point of that sort of meta if you don't believe it?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss's vote on me, while a problem, is not the important subject for discussion. Axel's is, if we aren't going to explore Nabe's inner crevices.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss said:
Can't you just tell us if you're scum?
I already told you. You're talking about the whole town, but they can make their own judgements. As Axel did (and needs to answer for).

@Joey: Because Axel believes I'm a cop.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Oh, btw, I'm pretty sure it's post #209 that made you change your mind (make up your mind?) on me, Swiss.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Axel, my thoughts on everything are that I am very confused right now.

I guess I'll reread the last few pages because doing it on my phone was annoying. I'll be back.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Also while Nabe hasn't been online for a while one half of SephKuz has not only been active but has posted in other games he's in.

Just throwing that out there.

Vote Kuzamune Reread might change my vote.

Sephinator Kuzamune

th3kuzinator|Sephiroth's Masumune
unvote
vote clownbot

bring on the omgus

On a different note, "just throwing that out there," "my reread might change this vote" "I am too scared to take a hard stance in early game without making excuses"

etc.

have not even read the thread yet, but I am already okay with clown. Him or Nabe.

Sephinator Kuzamune

th3kuzinator|Sephiroth's Masumune
Also, tell me what you hope to gain from re-reading clown, considering the hydra has only posted like once since the game's start. Hope your read is enlightening. Can we lynch clown now?

Top Bottom