• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
ST PATTYS DAY

i love this cat meme i managed to create
why is Lord Dylan Hayes my favorite person in the world??????????????

alcohols
wedsley ill probably attack you tomjorrow!

omg
i wanna kmake kitten ighatnrues
IMMEDIATLY
INCOMING MES PAINT

look at mah creations1!!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
ST PATTYS DAY

alcohols
So does that mean you're coming to Spencer or something else completely because you have me both confused and scared.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ST PATTYS DAY

alcohols

omg
i wanna kmake kitten ighatnrues
IMMEDIATLY
INCOMING MES PAINT

look at mah creations1!!

Legendary post. Drunken Jake too good.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I've actually gone to TWO (count em, 2) cataclysm's in the past, including taking $5 from KDJ when he was a lowly money-matching scrub. good times

count me in! mages are mad cool and good tourney runners. that, and Zoso is my nugga. i also have a not so secret crush on milktea.

whats the deal with the venue? do we stay there, MELEE-FC style or do we need to get hotel rooms?

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
This will be three days, as in one day for each game or all games all over three days? I'm hoping to attend at least enough for the Brawl tournament.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I've actually gone to TWO (count em, 2) cataclysm's in the past, including taking $5 from KDJ when he was a lowly money-matching scrub. good times

count me in! mages are mad cool and good tourney runners. that, and Zoso is my nugga. i also have a not so secret crush on milktea.

whats the deal with the venue? do we stay there, MELEE-FC style or do we need to get hotel rooms?
forgot to respond to my lovely greg cus i read it on mah phone earlier

Housing will not be offered at the venue, but there is a good amount of local smashers within th 30 minute mark, and even more within the hour mark.. so a solid amount of housing will indeed be available
beyond that i will be speaking with the local hotels to find the best deal, and get a lower price. luckily the venue already works with many of the hotels with that sort of thing.

a housing thread will be put up soon enough

i will probably house about 10 people myself, and my house is pretty legendary for smashfests.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Your house is amazing Jake.

If it turns out to be that I'm unable to stay around the venue for housing I'll put my place up for allowing people to stay. I'm not far from Logan International Airport for those flying in, and it's a usual 2 hour drive to CT from my house.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Done. Update the AIB ruleset when you can, i've made a few minor changes to wording and such.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Good **** Jake. Cata4 was awesome, snow-in too good. The girl behind the counter at DM kept looking at me and ended up giving me a free mac and cheese thing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom