• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I would recommend saying October 9th-11th then saying it's columbus day in the thread because people hate looking up holidays. HAB, I can guarantee you if I do housing it'll be by distance from tournament lol. I'm about 40 minutes from the venue.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Good stuff! Seems like my choice of location was pretty solid :D .. i know theres a high density of players in that area.. for what new england has at least, and 15 minutes from the airport.. could there be a better location in new england? lolll

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah but I know you're young, Doom. I always figured Darc was my age.

Next thing I know someone is gonna tell me, like, Isai is actually fourteen.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****KKKKKKK I'll be 21 4 months after this EXACTLY FML!!!!!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can legitimately say that this place is mad legit. I go there once a month or so with my family. Laser tag, bowling and glow in the dark minigolf for the win.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
HAB- You are officially my favorite smasher of all time.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Im going to work on getting a shuttle bus from the airport to the venue, if not possible its only 15 mins away and we will get it done.

Who wants sigs? too much win involved, HYPEMACHINE MUST BE ON OVERDRIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom