• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash V Please come M2K! April 25th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee/S64/SF4

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, I just want to say that I just joined the AiB ladder last night, and I almost burst an artery. I was so frustrated to lose due to lag in my 4th match, after winning 3-0, that I now understand why Dabuz is the way he is. LOL

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Id rather rub my **** against a cheese grater then play online competetively

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Hey guys, I just want to say that I just joined the AiB ladder last night, and I almost burst an artery. I was so frustrated to lose due to lag in my 4th match, after winning 3-0, that I now understand why Dabuz is the way he is. LOL
no, that doesn't explain why i am the way i am, it just explains why i always try to find offline tournies to go to:laugh:

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
xD I know how that feels. I lost to a few noob Meta Knight's today. Really aggravating. My Link has been doing pretty good though, beat a D3/IC player with Link that got mad at me. 8D

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was on the AiB ladder for like two days. Wi-fi is teh gay.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well i planned mine for a while so it would be nice plus a lot of people like going to my events XD

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
YO IMMA COME 2 THIS BULL SHIZ AGAIN WITH MA NUGGUH BASIC D!CK. AND MA NUGGUH X-O AKA TIC TAC TOE IS GONNA DRIVE US AGAIN U FEEL ME MA NUGGUHS. U KNOW HOW WE DO IT IN NYC MA NUGGUHS ALL DAY BAY BAY. AND YO IMMA **** THIS SHIZ MA NUGGUHS, U 2 DABUZ, U AND YO FRUITY AZZ LOOPS MA NUGGUH AKA FRUITY PEBBLES MA NUGGUH AND AFTERWORDS IMMA MIX MA COCOA PUFFS WITH YO FRUITY SHIZ U FEEL ME MA NUGGUH? YO ANY1 WHO DOUBTIN MM ME MA NUGGUH $5000000 MM NUGGHH BEST 2/3 MA NUGGUH ITEMS ON HIGH HOES, CAUSE THATS HOW NUGGUH-NESE DOES IT. HOLLA AT ME HOES

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JK guys :DDDD hopefully i can come though

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I lold. btw chris were having a mm rematch!
Hells yes. High stakes! Break out them quarters.

Edit: Oh wait, your probably referring to Doommachine aka XO aka LIs resident Snake Main Chris, and not me Chris. Or are you referring to Vanek Chris? Or any of the other million LI Brawl-playing Chris's out there?

Regardless, we gotta get some matches in!

doowop

Smash Apprentice
Money match in smash 64 definitely. :D
And beware my Zangief. No chest hair johns.

Top Bottom