• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

kithkin

Smash Champion
You're a panda.

Also, Joels pretty much a douchebag, unless he doesn't cancel on me, I need a teammate.

So basically, I need a teammate now. =[

Eggz

Smash Hero
i am the creator of the bass drive
I AM
the bass interceptor

pew pew woo woo pew
pew pew pewpewpew pew
pew pew pewpewpew pew
pew pew pewpewpew pew
pew woo pew woo woo pew woo
woo pew woo woo pew pew

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
AJ, you should train the way Daltsy and I did. Carry crates and barrels around. He's running lots, you build strength to carry crates and you're the perfect team!! =D

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Nope. If you wanna stay with me though, i can ask. <33

Yeah Kat, what kyle said. You have to try to go out of your way to get to this. There's never gonna be another cast4 and WC and EC almost never get to meet up like this, right?

Well Stub kinda was the glue holding this plan together and since he's out the whole going to CAST4 plan kinda got shafted too. I don't think I'd consider that a "john" because it's not like I'm making excuses, they are just plain and simple facts of why I can't go. Besides, even if I did go to Edmonton sober and everything, I highly doubt Connor would drive to Edmonton to get me, and even if he did he would be so pissed off that he had to get me, I'd be sitting around CAST4 with one of my good friends mad at me pretty much the whole time which would suck. So yah dunno about the "john" acusations because it's kinda out of my hands. **** happens I suppose. :urg:

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I trained with King Kai for a year in 9 minutes...except I killed him. Now I just beat the **** out of anything with a power level over 9000...too easy though. So I got bored... *facepalm*

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I've hardly play Melee in the last while.
Starting sometime this week I'm going to multishine everyday.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
ok Vic...I was talking with Dan and saying how we cudnt go to CAST$ cuz of Stub but I totally forgot that we both drive too, so it will just be me and Dan driving down. So Stub and Sev will not be attending. Me and Dan will probably be staying with Connor, however Dan may stay with Jska. So Connor should reserve room for at least me. Maybe dan too. So yes. Cast4 will be seeing Kat and Dan.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Really Kat? How can you forget that you drive?

So I confirmed you two again. I'm not sure who's the TECHnician and who's TECH Support, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

C 3, I also confirmed you as well.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Really Kat? How can you forget that you drive?

So I confirmed you two again. I'm not sure who's the TECHnician and who's TECH Support, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

C 3, I also confirmed you as well.

I'm TECH Support. Also don't forgot to add i'll be bringing a TV, and a gamecube too with memory cards and a few controlers. And here's the thing. Since WE'RE driving, Luis; The Peruvian Condor, might also be coming ^_^

It's known locally for his skills with Fox.:)

Top Bottom