• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Ohhh ok, makes sense, and Yeah, I think her with the baseball bat XD so awesome.

I think it ended well, with the ghost things and all.

And hey, I like brawl (it's fun with friends) but I'll stick to playing it outside of Cast, Cast has wayy too many melee dedicates to miss out on playing melee with them.

edit: oh hey Victor, it says low tier pot devision twice.

Speaking of which why is falcon only 5 and low tier only 2? I think it should be the other way around. (I noted the pot devision on falcon only, I still think it should be swapped)
falcon only is just too manly to put down.

uhh jack are you going to this?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
How much does all this **** cost?
Roughly 2 paychecks worth. Nah, it's around $40.00 for the events. Bring extra cash for food and money matches and stuff.

Also, Boston Pizza dinner is out. I forgot to mention this =P I figured CAST4 would have a ****ty turnout like CAST1+2+3. Since there's 70 people, there's no way. The venue is right under a restaurant, so just hangout and eat there if you want.

Also, is there anyone willing to film stuff, aka the MLGBACH for this? I would do it myself, but for obvious reasons I can't. If you'd like to help out, give me a shout out, I'd really appreciate it.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I am willing to film stuff BACH style, I had a stint at it during 0C2. Anyone want to supply me with some recording equipment? You'll get double the Tube hits if i switch to my seductive accent

kithkin

Smash Champion
Sexy.

Oh and it's $50 Victor, cont your low tier and Falcon, every event + door is $50. Then theres travelling and housing no top of that Levi, but yeah.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
So it's like over 9000...dollah!

I have a good camera, I'll bring it for sure. =D

And BP is STILL ON PEOPLE! DON'T LISTEN TO THE JERK! TIZ ON! GO THERE GO THERE!!!
>;^P

kithkin

Smash Champion
Well seeing as though BP is like, entirely our decision, I say it could still be on.

But I like the idea of using the restaurant in the place, so we don't have moving troubles.

Wasn't part of our money going towards that though? f so, whats it going to now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Well seeing as though BP is like, entirely our decision, I say it could still be on.

But I like the idea of using the restaurant in the place, so we don't have moving troubles.

Wasn't part of our money going towards that though? f so, whats it going to now.
It'll be spread towards rental costs and the trophies and stuff.

Which reminds me, Kyle has the trophies sent in. 1st place get's this 10" Trophy, second gets a silver medal, and 3rd gets a bronze medal, if anyone was wondering.

kithkin

Smash Champion
=3 Is the trophy shaped of any kind (don't give it away if so, just say it is)

if it's just a regular trphy thats laame, it better at least be marked Cast4.

I'm interested in BP, seeing as though I suggested it. Moneys is the only issue, depends how many MM's I lose.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
emphasis on washington and ****
eggz on silent wolfs account get at me
Or emphasis on leaving noobking stranded in the town of seattle for the past 4 hours >.>

@ Levi: $50 isn't really that much for a large tournament. 0C2 costed $65, although that did include meals and kens hot sisters and stuff >.>. For the number of events one has a chance to win money in, $50 is about what I would expect if u include venue fees and such.

Dieslow and myself are officially coming. I will post our flight information by sunday/monday @ the latest.

MIKE/JARROD/SOMEONE: I need to be picked up from the airport on either thursday or friday. Not 100% certain yet. Please though we really need a ride from edmonton airport to tournament from someone. Plz pull through Alberta, I know you will =)

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Jamesies, I'm pretty sure of my greyhound scheduel now. I'll be needing to be picked up at Red Deer's Greyhound at 10PM Mountain time Thursday. Is that gonna work with you, or should I get something else? Also, I'm going to do the painful thing and make my trip home start Monday morning at like 3:00am, so it'd be awesome if you could drop me off there after the tournament or BP if we do that; I'll find ways to kill time from there.

Edit: Rogers is covered in Red Deer, right, Victor?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol I wouldn't expect you and Adam to ever take a bus again after 0C3. :D
Ah well it should give me some time to catch up on a few things.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
If people just keep making generic statements about giving me and tony rides then it's pretty hard for us to wanna fly all the way out there. step up plz pplz. I will arrange the flight to arrive thursday night around midnight OR the next day around 11am.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
K AJ, Tim and Dave are still making plans on their trip to Kelowna so it depends what they're doing in terms of if I'll be the Thursday at 10pm or not. I'll keep you posted.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Speaking of, Victor do you have a laptop/projector/all those things got for use during this, like brackets and stuff.

The way Carl does it?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Jamesies, I'm pretty sure of my greyhound scheduel now. I'll be needing to be picked up at Red Deer's Greyhound at 10PM Mountain time Thursday. Is that gonna work with you, or should I get something else? Also, I'm going to do the painful thing and make my trip home start Monday morning at like 3:00am, so it'd be awesome if you could drop me off there after the tournament or BP if we do that; I'll find ways to kill time from there.

Edit: Rogers is covered in Red Deer, right, Victor?
Make sure you don't sit by any suspicious middle aged asian men.

And yeah, we have Rogers.
Speaking of, Victor do you have a laptop/projector/all those things got for use during this, like brackets and stuff.

The way Carl does it?
I have a laptop, but I don't have a projector.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Is this tournament not 2 days? I'm sorry to sound like a broken record but would one tv having brawl sometimes completely **** up this tournament or something?
Considering I'm primarily a brawl player now it'd be great if I could have at least some matches vs the wc brawlers (if they even exist)... seeing as this is probably my best chance to do so considering distance...

Zero tolerance is pretty extreme.

Stevo

Smash Champion
honestly, if there is any break between events, i dont think anyone will care. But the minute brawl interferes with melee AT ALL......

Edit: Just play brawl online LMAO

theres probably like 3 people from WC coming to this event that would even consider to play brawl at all.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I will during the after hours of the tourney on Sunday night maaaaaaaaaybe. Then you can get ***** by the best Random user on the planet. =D

I'm also taking this chance to get ***** by Dan in 64 cause I've heard stories from Jack and need some pwnage. Should be good.

Melee will be 99% though, like...this is a melee tourney, lots of good melee competition, I need to get my melee game skills better and MONEY MATCHES *****ES!!!

Levi5

Smash Ace
Not to come off as rude or anything. Most of the brawl players over here came around when Brawl did. They don't know a lot about hosting tournaments, and most of the people who've been around longer play melee, and they're the ones who host tournaments. It's quite the negative loop.

Top Bottom