• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
waterpark?

Isn't that also in E-town?

Tlk to your parents -_-
Lol talk to my parents about what?

Yah man they wanna go to the waterpark in Edmonton and get high, and chances are if I go with them to Edmonton i'll be high as **** too, and even if Connor picks me up in Edmonton and drives me to CAST4 I'll get disqualified anyways since i'll be high. :mad:

AND WHY THE **** DOES EVERYONE HAVE A "TEEN TITANS" THEMED SIGNATURE?! IT'S CONFUSING ME!

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
Yah man they wanna go to the waterpark in Edmonton and get high, and chances are if I go with them to Edmonton i'll be high as **** too, and even if Connor picks me up in Edmonton and drives me to CAST4 I'll get disqualified anyways since i'll be high. :mad:
No Johns.

You can sober up by the time you get to the tourney or restrain yourself. I wont boot you for coming a little buzzed.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha hi victor.

are you housing vic?
Nope. If you wanna stay with me though, i can ask. <33

Yeah Kat, what kyle said. You have to try to go out of your way to get to this. There's never gonna be another cast4 and WC and EC almost never get to meet up like this, right?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol talk to my parents about what?

yer cul! :psycho:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yah man, like seriously, me and extreme gunna be HELLA stoned for this tourney. We **** HARD under the influence of that ****. ;) WEST COAST SON!

i guess that means i win kat

also

1 MONTH OMF

cant wait to play smash brothers with my homies
Carl I feel the same way. I just realized today that it's only a month away and 1 month goes by so quick for me these days! Gunna make LOOOOVEEEE in this cllluuuuubbb...

cant wait to take a dump on canada
then proclaim its superiority to US
I'll poo on your face when we're all sleepin @ Connorszorz

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yah man, like seriously, me and extreme gunna be HELLA stoned for this tourney. We **** HARD under the influence of that ****. ;) WEST COAST SON!

Carl I feel the same way. I just realized today that it's only a month away and 1 month goes by so quick for me these days! Gunna make LOOOOVEEEE in this cllluuuuubbb...

I'll poo on your face when we're all sleepin @ Connorszorz
eggz does not sleep
he simply takes more amphetamine aka smash pills

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OMG ADAM YOU'RE STAYING AT CONNORS?

YES! I AM TOO (I think? unless my spot was lost)

EC is teen titans tier.
Alex talked to me on MSN and said that everyone who was carpooling with him will be staying at a hotel that apparently his mom will be paying for.

Adam, why did you decide to stay at Connors? All the other good players are staying at Kyles.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
RAWR

I am informed of these things even though I never hear about them simply because I invented the universe and know exactly what's going on everywhere at all times...

RAWR

Alphicans

Smash Hero
That's extremely discomforting to know.

1 month away... omg? This month is going to suck due to how excited I will be for the majority of it.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Alex talked to me on MSN and said that everyone who was carpooling with him will be staying at a hotel that apparently his mom will be paying for.

Adam, why did you decide to stay at Connors? All the other good players are staying at Kyles.
No, it was only me, Levi and Riley methinks.

And we're considering tenting it. SO I need to contact Victor again and see where abouts a good tent setup spot is.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I was thinking more along the lines of defending yourself from the blood sucking bat things that live in some peoples backyards.

Not saying a certain somebody has anything like that...

Top Bottom