• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol Manly told me when he beat Eric that all he tried to do was PS everything :p

Also, Extreme One would you want to bus to Ktown then tag along with the rest of us? Probably bussing too, maaaaybe drive but I don't think anyone else wants to drive except me which means I'll have to leave someone out and I don't want to.

AND YOU PLAY PICHU?!

I ****ing **** with pichu *****!
mm here, or we can mm at sfu in jan do free up time to mm ECs etc since we can't mm them as often lol

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Pichu teams or FFA? I'd do it. lol

James, when are you planning on bussing down, if you decide on the bus? I was planning on bussing directly out of Penticton, but if you are going a day or two before the tournament, fill me in and I'll totally tag up with you.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Lmfao in all honesty I don't think I stand a chance, I mean heck Sean's Ganon put up a fight againts mine and he doesn't even main as him (However Sean is crazy good at Smash as you are all aware of!) I just really wanna take on Kage because I hear so much hype about him from Victra Tran and Sean McCloed. If i do win however i'm gunna wnat some props from the competitive Smash comunity ^_^

And hopefully one day when Ken is done with this Survivor: Gabon **** he'll come to a Canadian Tourny so I can play him too.

oh and this part is for Victra:

I don't get my 79 Pontiac TransAm till middle of October, so i think Dan will be driving. I think he's also bring Stub and Sev....Me and Sean are going doubles with our Ganon's and our team name will be WE.A.P.O.N. (WE Always Paint Our Nails) so you can register us as that and I think Sev and Dan are teaming up (Whic will prolly be Dan's Cptn. Falcon and Sev's Falco but i might be wrong ...so I dunno who Stub will be pairing up with, I guess whoever wants to team up with one of the few Roy mains in the competitive smash scene will team up with him.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Kageisgoingdown? Lol.. how funny. You think you can defeat me? BRING IT ON!!!
However.. your fate is already written, your end is near!

Lmfao in all honesty I don't think I stand a chance, I mean heck Sean's Ganon put up a fight againts mine and he doesn't even main as him (However Sean is crazy good at Smash as you are all aware of!) I just really wanna take on Kage because I hear so much hype about him from Victra Tran and Sean McCloed. If i do win however i'm gunna wnat some props from the competitive Smash comunity ^_^

And hopefully one day when Ken is done with this Survivor: Gabon **** he'll come to a Canadian Tourny so I can play him too.

oh and this part is for Victra:

I don't get my 79 Pontiac TransAm till middle of October, so i think Dan will be driving. I think he's also bring Stub and Sev....Me and Sean are going doubles with our Ganon's and our team name will be WE.A.P.O.N. (WE Always Paint Our Nails) so you can register us as that and I think Sev and Dan are teaming up (Whic will prolly be Dan's Cptn. Falcon and Sev's Falco but i might be wrong ...so I dunno who Stub will be pairing up with, I guess whoever wants to team up with one of the few Roy mains in the competitive smash scene will team up with him.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

Oh Kat, you make me lol. Sure i'll put everything down. Hopefully we'll finally see Grand Prairie in action.

ps. lol@Sean being good. (No offense.)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
haha.. =P...

Also me and PKM are going double ganon this tourney. =P
siiick double ganon. Too bad it doesn't work at high level play, lol

So Kage and Jason win doubles, Me and Raynex come second.
Hold on a second, while I laugh uncontrollably....

*ahem* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFLMFAO!!!!!....

*sigh*

Okay, there we go. Anyways, if u must know, Eggz and myself will be taking first in teams.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Hold on a second, while I laugh uncontrollably....

*ahem* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFLMFAO!!!!!....

*sigh*

Okay, there we go. Anyways, if u must know, Eggz and myself will be taking first in teams.
Don't worry honey, I'll just go Kirby on you and warlock punch you, I hear it works.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Kat make sure you point yourself out to me, and remind me that you're kageisgoingdown.

I will forget >_>

Also What do you use to open a chest?
KEN COMBO!

Ken combo is 17 24 65

I'm up for pichu teams.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Noobking, I hear you think you can't lose on FD? xD With what characters would you attempt to back that statement up?
I don't recall making any such statements, however I did say to bam that I would beat his marth on FD.

If we don't allready have a MM set up I'm down for one if u want. FD only is kinda dumb, but we can figure something out fo sho.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I remember showing up to AME and apparently people had said all these things about me >_>

Like me being marth slayer (which I'm not)

Then again, Marth gives me the LEAST trouble of the top 4.

If theres no Roy only tournament I guess I'll just be Roying it up in Crews, Lowtier and Falcon only.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I don't recall making any such statements, however I did say to bam that I would beat his marth on FD.

If we don't allready have a MM set up I'm down for one if u want. FD only is kinda dumb, but we can figure something out fo sho.
I love FD only stuff but we already have MMs set up. I was just gonna say like... Falcon vs. someone on FD for a dollar. Probably Roy or Doc X.X

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice

Oh Kat, you make me lol. Sure i'll put everything down. Hopefully we'll finally see Grand Prairie in action.

ps. lol@Sean being good. (No offense.)
lol i didnt know if sean was on the SmashBoards so i justed wanted to be nice ^_^

I think it's me and Dan teaming up and Stub and SEv....Suave members with other suave members. Man im sooo stoked for this.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Wow noob, triple post.

BTW, u have to defeat MY ganon first before being worthy of challenging Kage. Rules is rules...
MM?

"Wow n00b triple post" like dude, you realize we're gunna meet face to face. Don't be an arrogant prick. This isnt like Youtube comment post where you can say what you want and never meet the person. So don't be a ****.

Also, might I add i'm not challenging you, I'm going against Kage simply for the fact I wanna play a good ganon player not some scrub who's ganon i have never even heard off. awesome. k thanks.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Kat make sure you point yourself out to me, and remind me that you're kageisgoingdown.

I will forget >_>

Also What do you use to open a chest?
KEN COMBO!

Ken combo is 17 24 65

I'm up for pichu teams.

Well i'll see you at the tournament and i'll definately tell ya who I am. lol i hope i reconize you, you better wear woman's clothes so i actually DO reconize you har har har (I think you got that insider)

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
I remember showing up to AME and apparently people had said all these things about me >_>

Like me being marth slayer (which I'm not)

Then again, Marth gives me the LEAST trouble of the top 4.

If theres no Roy only tournament I guess I'll just be Roying it up in Crews, Lowtier and Falcon only.

Actually there will be a Roy player. Stub. He's coming down with us :D you shud go againts his Roy with yours.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
And yes I am aware i have posted like 5 back-to-backs but i have one last thing to say to Victra (man, in all honestly i can't argue when people say i post like a nub ^_^ cuz really i sooo do)

Victra, you need to call me on the 13th or the 14th to remind me!. Or at least Nex me or msn me in advance. So remember to remind me dude. My numbers 1-780-978-9707! you must call (For that matter anyone who is a real pal on this site will call me on the 13th and 14th to remind me, but don't like call my cell and leave sexual voicemails....do that AFTER the tournament). I can't believe it's on a weekend too, that's just luck. And i'm torn between to partners. On the one master hand Sean has a receding hair line combo'd with a gnarly mullet and that's just attractive in my books...so i kidna wanna pair with him, but on the other master hand Dan is actually in my Smash Team and i kinda wanna get some Grande Prarie hype started. Also if i pair with Dan that let's Sev and Stub become teams. I don't wanna curb Sean cuz i'll feel bad but I mean, i'm sure he'll find a partner. Who could resist those good looks and charm.

Also might I add that i want Jska and Patricia to be at this tounrment to rub some cok because I mean, I don't wanna sit in a building full of male smashers (who more than likely will be getting there sweat on, and when i played sean he sweat hard and made my eyes scream) the ENTIRE time lolz ^_^

So to sumamrize:

-Me vs Kage off the start just for kicks.
-I need to meet Brad
-Connor better ****ing be there cuz those rippling, creamy shoulders owe me a hug
-I dunno who i'm teaming with. If it's sean register us as WE.A.P.O.N. and ifit's dan...well i'll give you a catchy team name when i know if i'm teaming with him
-Will there be food? and when i say food i dont mean cheese and cracker packets and Bawls engery drinks....i want some real food. Hopefully all dressed chips and Bawls energy drinks.
-Someone please bring a camera and or a video recorder.
-If someone there is more attractive then me, let chill out

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
^ who is this guy? Honestly.
Lol i'll never understand people like you. Here we are, two people who love the game of Smash and we're on a smash site and your saying stuff that that is cleary rude an negative. Like you'd think veteran players like yourself would be HAPPY there are new comers to the game. And you probabably think your good at smash. I have news for you. Your not. People who are good at smash not only play well, but they show other people there strats and are ncie. Victra is a shining example of this. And like a stated earlier, like for christ sakes we're gunna be meeting facet o face, so you have balls over the internet you better have the same balls in RL.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
He's not insulting you or boasting that he's good or saying that you're bad or anything, he just wants to know who you are...
no, he was clearly being rude. I know rude when i see it. He didn't say it like...hmmm i wondewr who this person could be. He said it like "who the *** does this guy thinks he is" so i'm just hoping the kid has those same balls in RL, seriously. 12 years olds can be tough on the computer. He doesnt get we'll be face to face. so try to make a good impression.

Also, im not making a big thing of this, im just there to actual compete in CAST4 so i dont get why people are player hating it's suppose to be fun! and it's gunna be fun ^_^

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Kageisgoingdown, how new are you anyway?

my username was merely a joke to get Kage all worked up ^_^

the name's Kat.

As far as new. I'm new to this site (well actually I have known about this site for 2 years but decided to sign up quite recently)...not new to the competitive smash scene. I have known about the smash scene for a good two years I think. I haven't attended any tournament yet, there was a tournament in Grande Prarie that my smash team (my smash team is Suave, we're on Smashwiki.com and it talks a little bit about us and how were kinda related to Teh Fair) went to and dominated in every event. EB Games hosted it, it was pretty unorthodox though. I however did not attend I think i was busy. this will be my first one. Gotta start somehwere i suppose

Top Bottom