• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Well someone can be a serial killer for all it matters, PR shouldn't be judged in that way.

I'm so glad BC has such a well organized Melee community. :-] Btw where are the other Canadian Melee PR's?
Well organized to the max! Though, you guys could really use more support in organizing smashfests etc. You're laying way too much on Jack these days mang. Like I'm doing my best to keep it 1UPing outside Van and Vic and there's only so much I can do, but Van has so much more to do that could make the whole community better but you're all slackers. :\

This thread is like yahoo chat room.
Soap Opra Chat FTW

Yeah this tournaments gonna be sweet.
This tournament is going to be very fun for various reasons.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Sorry boys my falcon (Did I mention my falcon is awesome?) is going to ****.

>> ya'll betta be wearing 2 protections. <<

off da chain

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lolsteve thats awesome.

Luke what happened to xXAfter-scrubbingXx?

Dan...? I dunno what to askbut why?

And steve you are hilarious, I'd jump on that wagon immediately if I wasn't with Joel =3

Joels a cool dude though.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Victra, it's Kat. Team Suave plans on registering. I think it will be me and Sean in doubles though. Also, might I add that I would like to take Kage on right off the bat. I wanna see the look on his face when a run-of-the-mill no-name Ganondorf player whoops him ^_^

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Victra, it's Kat. Team Suave plans on registering. I think it will be me and Sean in doubles though. Also, might I add that I would like to take Kage on right off the bat. I wanna see the look on his face when a run-of-the-mill no-name Ganondorf player whoops him ^_^
I wouldn't wanna play Kage in g-dorf dittos even if my ganon had shine and shieks tilts, lol O_O

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol Kage is the most modest of the east coasters I dunno why you would call him out, particularly in Ganon dittos

Bam however...

Top Bottom