• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm laughing so hard.

i might get a trophy for this. I have a friend who works at this trophy shop who can engrave and sell one to me for cheap.

[edit]You guys have the same pretty eyes. And Carl, you're attention to detail is amazing. Is that a lip ring I see in the last pic?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm laughing so hard.

i might get a trophy for this. I have a friend who works at this trophy shop who can engrave and sell one to me for cheap.
Ouu... that could be interesting =p.. could this be a 2nd trophy for me?? ^_^

Or is someone gonna stop me in my path?

kithkin

Smash Champion
That's the time I would like to start, but it's obvious that people won't show up until later anyways. You'll get plenty of friendlies in, and that's sure to wake you.
You talk just like you'd imagine the peach in your avatar would.

It fits the text.

kithkin

Smash Champion
P.S: I Like the fact that it starts early, even if I don't show up till events actually start, cause it means lots of time for warm-ups, not so rushed, and everything is set up well!

Victor, you're doing so well.

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmao i love you carl

falco vs fox
fox vs falco
fox dittos
falco dittos
marth vs falco
falco vs marth

5$ each and if ur not out of money already we can do some marth fox fox marth :laugh:
Tight, can't wait to play you.

Eggz I'll money match
Fox vs your Marth
Fox vs your Fox
Fox vs your Falco

Falco vs your Fox
Yayuhhz.

Guess I'll be practicing a lot soon.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I dunno Adam.

Also, someone please get that gif of carl dancing and light switch raving. It would be perfect for this.

That and Carl Lookalike.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Kage<3 Where is that first one at?

THANK YOU VICTOR, I mean't the one without the Falsefalco andall, but yes I've been looking for that for so long, I love it.

Now just Carl lookalike, which I have so no need to post =3

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
I'm laughing so hard.

[edit]You guys have the same pretty eyes. And Carl, you're attention to detail is amazing. Is that a lip ring I see in the last pic?
Victor, if you have a friend with the resources to make a trophy you just haaaaave to make one for the winner =3

Ha oh phuck....Carl and Kage look like fierce competitors...however, i doubt Kage dances for his friends. Mind you Kage wears a cape in his first picture for his friends.

lol i love Carl's attention to detail too, he even had those gay rubber little wrist bands on. Great work. I was actually laughing pretty hard when I saw his pictures because he took them almost in the EXACT poses mine were in just to be a jerk lol ^_^ I love when people crudely edit themselves into pictures using MS Paint Prpgram lmfao

Kat looks like Joel in pic two IMO
lol Brad who the heck is Joel?

Oh and since i'm coming down for CAST4 with a bunch of stoners, is pot forbidden at the tournament or what? Or being high during the tournament? Or is everyone really anal (lol...anal) about that sorta stuff?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Brad who the heck is Joel?
A cool cat. You two would make great friends, me thinks.

Oh and since i'm coming down for CAST4 with a bunch of stoners, is pot forbidden at the tournament or what? Or being high during the tournament? Or is everyone really anal (lol...anal) about that sorta stuff?
Pot and alcohol are both forbidden from the tournament and the surrounding area. If you're caught with either or both of the two, you'll be disqualified and kicked out. Smoking outside the facility is okay, but only if your name is Randall.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice

A cool cat. You two would make great friends, me thinks.

Perhaps I might consider getting to know this "Joel" character, considerig he supposedly looks like me :D

Pot and alcohol are both forbidden from the tournament and the surrounding area. If you're caught with either or both of the two, you'll be disqualified and kicked out. Smoking outside the facility is okay, but only if your name is Randall.
Wait a minute. So you can't smoke weed there but you can get high somewhere else and go to the tournament high? Cuz you said smoking OUTSIDE the facility was ok, did you mean smoking ciggerettes or smoking weed? For the record, i'm not going to the tournament high or anything, it's just some members of Suave were contemplating whether or not of going to CAST4 baked but I actually wanna compete so I dunno...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wait a minute. So you can't smoke weed there but you can get high somewhere else and go to the tournament high? Cuz you said smoking OUTSIDE the facility was ok, did you mean smoking ciggerettes or smoking weed? For the record, i'm not going to the tournament high or anything, it's just some members of Suave were contemplating whether or not of going to CAST4 baked but I actually wanna compete so I dunno...
I meant smoking cigarettes, but your name isn't Randall, so it doesn't matter anyways.

Yeah, thanks for the reminder. Do not come to this tournament high or drunk or whatever. That will lead to disqualification etc etc. Keep in mind that there are kids who are younger than 16 coming to this (ie: Turtlecake/Solaris/5950 etc.) so keep all of that away from the tournament area. thx!

kithkin

Smash Champion
Joel is Fastfox, you maybe have heard of him.

and it's really only the one picture where you do.

Anyways, yeah I don't care if you guys wanna smoke up, but don't do it by us, some people might mind, and sometimes it can be worse than others. Maybe smoke up after -_-, just don't do it on our premises.

You ain't comin' to BP's high! =P

By the way victor, have you made reservations for 80 yet?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Joel is Fastfox, you maybe have heard of him.

and it's really only the one picture where you do.

Anyways, yeah I don't care if you guys wanna smoke up, but don't do it by us, some people might mind, and sometimes it can be worse than others. Maybe smoke up after -_-, just don't do it on our premises.

You ain't comin' to BP's high! =P

By the way victor, have you made reservations for 80 yet?
Weed smells bad, don't bring that junk. Oh and think of the children!!!! FOR GOD SAKES, THE CHILDREN!
Turtlecake and I will be having team MM's after getting ****ing RIPPED (stoned, high, baked, etc.).

kithkin

Smash Champion
Adam I am planning on saving a paycheck for this, just to MM you, and a few others.

And yeah, the BP's reservation is pretty much the whole place,

Actually, it's red deer, it's probably two BP's that they slide together and bring up a few extra seat to fit the people.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Adam I am planning on saving a paycheck for this, just to MM you, and a few others.

And yeah, the BP's reservation is pretty much the whole place,

Actually, it's red deer, it's probably two BP's that they slide together and bring up a few extra seat to fit the people.
<3 I'm saving up a paycheck too, just to come to this =). Hopefully $1,200 is enough for that =)

Top Bottom