• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carroll Fest 3: Results! Green Rangers ****. SO HUGE.

Zerix

Smash Rookie
Good stuff carroll! Great friendlies everyone! Shoutouts to Green ranger for an amazing show against abu and cactuar, Xzax for being a bro, and everyone else who answered my questions :p - Question Guy

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
lol that was me she played as me in the AM bracket bc i had to leave early lol
Yeahhhh
Links just came up to me and said I had to play am bracket
I was out of brawl so why the heck not? I am gonna start playing melee though
So fun

:phone:

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
Mew2king: Good job winning. Thanks for not 4 stocking in pools.
Abate: Good job
Cactuar: I really like the way your fox plays, so playing you was cool even if you did knock me out ha.
Vanz: Good job
PGH Carroll: Thanks for doing this mang. Also good job on 5th.
Thelake: Funny guy. Nice placing
Green Ranger: Grats on your "super cool" upset, jerk. :)
Taki: Saying I shine oos as well as eggm, makes me blush.
Pat: You're right I chocked in pools hah, I'm inexperienced in every matchup but falco is just daunting. We should play a bunch of friendlies sometime. gg's!
Silentswag: bully
Flip: If i knew I'd have to play cactuar first in losers I wouldn't have let you win. :cool:
Sweet: Thanks for offering to scoop me. I had to go up thursday or id have taken ya up on it. Next time you're headed that way. Also was hoping to play you but oh well.
S1: I wanted to mm you my kidney for a mario top but I wasn't sure who you were...
Cavedweller: Cool guy! Sorry I messed up in teams, wasn't in a good state of mind for it. Had a lot of fun playing you though.
Kray: Wish we could have played more.
Dempt: Too bad my buddy swung by when he did I wanted to see what other ridiculous characters you were gonna pick ha.

Skyson: Had fun playing you, although you didn't seem very enthused I hope you enjoyed yourself playing my fox.
Slarti: We played in teams I'm pretty sure so gg's.
MMU: gg's friendlies/pools.
Question Guy: gg's
Da Shuffla: Thanks for putting up with me for so long, your falcon was fun to play and I really like the matchup.
Jarvitz: gg's in pools although you seemed a little down. I hope your mood picked up and you had fun overall.
Jbro: How the hell did I not play you once this weekend except some teams practice? Thanks for having me over again you guys are da bomb.
Links: I swear I wasn't picking on you I just had a lot of fun playing your link!

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
dude sweet. shiek is my worst match up with falco too (except maybe peach but idk yet). this means we gotta play like 100 friendlies next time we see each other. lol

almost just wanted to go gay peach game 3 just to be safe but that is the cowards way out
Did I take a game off you? O.O

lmao this happened?
WHaT?!!!?1?11

edit - this is m2k
Yes. I was trying to sleep. M2K came over, laid down by me with his *** about a foot from my face. Heard a fart. Yeah.

jbro

Smash Ace
2: Abate - i didn't pay attention to the pro bracket once the amateur bracket started. managed to catch the very end of your set with m2k. really impressed that you got 2nd. good ****.
5: PGH Carroll - i hope you're not sick of me yet. how'd you get 5th? carroll2gud
5: TheLake - if i could find a way to get you at every single tourney that i'm at i would do it. play more silly matchups
7: Green Ranger - heeeeeeeuuuuggghhh way to get off on everyone.
9: Abu - bro do you even lift (also good ****)
9: Taki - how did you get outplaced by nick? way to be free
13: Nakamaru - naka flocka good ****, i'll have to check the bracket and see how you did, not even sure who all you played unfortunately. but good **** in doubles, hypest **** of the day
13: SilentSwag - johny i didn't even see you play once. what the ****
17: KD Chad - ggs in pools. was cool meeting you
17: Sweet - keep improving and make me look bad. thanks kid. love you.
17: Pepe - based pepe doin ganon things. keep the dream alive
17: S1 - i'ma work on my fox some more so our reverse main matches don't completely blow.
25: Kray - yooooooo my dude got to pro bracket. rough matches against two good falcons in bracket, but keep your head up, you played like a boss
25: Dempt - BIG OL DEMPT. didn't get to see you play. weak ****

1: Skyson - tony good **** winning am bracket. i'm terribad against sheik, but our pools match was fun.
4: Xzax - good match, dude. all my usual opponents are just speed and tech skill, it was a big challenge playing someone who had a whole different strategy. good stuff
5: Da Shuffla - gerald, you *******. nah, we had a good match. i think i underestimated you after our friendlies earlier in the day. you cleaned your game up throughout the day and showed me up. mad respect
7: Question Guy - nice meeting you, dude. incredible tag
9: garzel - fun teaming with you, man. sorry we couldn't pull a win together. double doc is the truth, though.
9: LvL 9 luigi - tybg
9: Jbro - i am ****ing terrible at this game
13: Lokii - alyssa you are the ****ing coolest. let's be bad at melee together. also teach me brawl things, because if i try to play that game in my house i will be evicted.
13: B.W.C. <3 - i still have no idea how you broke my ****ing shield. that has never happened to me. not even against these like practically-professional players. what the hell. how did you not win this tourney

extra shoutouts to these people/places/things:
dees - i kept the dream alive for what could have been (and hopefully someday will be) the hardest gambling team ever.
the rest of bula - i gave most of you shoutouts above, but you guys are incredible. even if i give this game up someday, you're all still my bros.
peter's place - i hear about how terrible this place is daily, but they've been hosting carrollfest every year, so **** it, shoutouts
ian/machiavelli - dude, i have no idea what you entered the tourney as, so i must have missed your shoutout above. but i'm glad you started coming and playing with us more often for sure
major threat zach dill - most legendary marth, scared away flatz_one and retains the title of the major threat for another year.
lil b - shoutouts to the based god, without him none of this would have happened
good charlotte - because i'm listening to them right now
die antwoord - because i listened to them while playing my matches

and shoutouts to everyone i didn't shout out to, unless you're from ohio and i didn't give you a shoutout

because then i hate you

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord

kd-

Smash Lord
Blue Luigi/Fox vs Green Falcon/Fox is Abate/Taki vs. Juggleguy/kd(yours truly)

Green Falcon/Fox vs. Red Samus/Fox is Juggleguy/this baddie vs. paradigm (100% positive)/Achilles(not so positive)

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I should have those other two matches uploaded by tonight, and that'll be all the matches I have besides a few unlabeled friendlies that no one cares about.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Kazi told me on skype that him and his brother (Xotic) got 5th in brawl doubles, so you can edit that in the OP Carroll.

and also

brawl characters from memory.

1: M2k ($150.00) :metaknight:
2: Kazi ($75.00) :metaknight: :falco:
3: Seagull Joe ($25.00) :wolf: :metaknight:
4: WH0RESBANE (Roller) :popo:
5: Vex :dedede:
5: NEO :marth:
7: Xzax :falco: :metaknight:
7: Mav :falco: :metaknight:
9: Umbra :metaknight:
9: Space thing :lucario:
9: hari :pit:
9: Green Ranger :gw:
13: Money Mike :snake:
13: JimmyFOSHO :pit:
13: Mirowood :wario: ?
13: Lokii :zerosuitsamus:
17: Vegeta
17: Jiffy :ness2:
17: Xotic :falco: :metaknight:
17: Life :sonic:
17: QD :lucario:
17: Justin :kirby2: ?
17: Jarvitz :zerosuitsamus:
25: Ed :rob:
25: Ben

for brawl singles characters.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
My videos post updated with Abate/Taki vs Juggleguy/KD, and Juggleguy/KD vs Paradigm/Achilles. I'd feel better if someone could confirm that it's Achilles teaming with Paradigm. Carroll, you can go ahead and copy the links to the first post, or go make a video thread if you want.

Also, DTR, do you REALLY want me to upload that match? lol.

Life

Smash Hero
ICs are why I'm pro-MK ban now. We either have a decent stagelist and 1 or 0 Meta Knights, or a tiny stagelist and two Meta Knights.

Top Bottom