• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carroll Fest 3: Even Pat Brady is HYPED! Ft.M2K/NEO/Hanky/VaNz/Cactaur N'at

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
You can put me down as confirmed for this. I can also bring a wii and tv (for brawl only) to the venue. The only thing is, I'm not making the trip unless at least 16 ppl sign up for brawl. But for now, crews is confirmed with a total setup for brawl.

:phone:

Life

Smash Hero
Which reminds me, I have to double check to see if anything new came up. Got a ton of "you have to come to this concert" type assignments from my classes the past couple days, I think I'd have noticed if one was the same date as this but can't be too careful.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Oh noooo.

Turns out now I have to choose between this and participating in the Drama Club. There's no way I can make it to both. I have until Tuesday to decide. WHAT DO.

Life

Smash Hero
Yeah, looks like I have a thing this day.

Disadvantage of being a music major.

Then again, if people still play Melee at the Duq Union I could make that (not until sometime after 5PM but it's an option)

Skyson

Smash Ace
Probably Drama Club. xD I would have taken being in my awesome as **** Improv Group over a single tournament any day.

BUT YOU BETTER BE AT GET LOW'S. <:

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Probably Drama Club. xD I would have taken being in my awesome as **** Improv Group over a single tournament any day.

BUT YOU BETTER BE AT GET LOW'S. <:
Maaaybe. But Drama does take up a lot of time. .o. This only takes up a day. But if I do make it, YES, Brawl doubles. >:3

Get Low's is way too close to home for me not to go though!

M@v

Subarashii!
Thanks for making it saturday. Much better chance I can get a penn state caravan here now for melee and brawl :)

Vudujin

Smash Lord
My dad's been running these tourneys since the 70's.

You think you can run a better tournament than my dad?

DON'T ****IN' COME THEN!!!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks guys
It'll work out probably xD I mean, I'm gonna be in Pittsburgh, so someone has to be driving nearby xD

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
...I wonder if I should come anyway and just leave early.

I mean, I won't be able to enter the tourney. u_u But friendlies! I'm desperate to get some friendlies with people.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Based off how much fun I had last time, there's a high probability of me showing up here by myself again if I can be accommodated again.

M@v

Subarashii!
Unless something stupid comes up I will be back in town for this to help you with brawl. Should be bringing some state college with me too. Get hype.

Who wants to team?

Top Bottom