• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
She'll be tappable once she finally goes through puberty and gets some actual curves on that ironing board body of hers. Seriously, she looks like a 12 year old, and might stay that way due to being an angel (correct me if I'm wrong).

She is cute, though. I'll give her that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I like Colette too. I hated her for the longest, but then I did a playthrough where I actually used her, and I like her a lot better now.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Stingers, do you want to do a multiplayer run of ToS when I get to state? I haven't played that game in forever, and don't own a copy of it.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Vice!!! wth!! I just checked and all the manga did come out!! It cam out on the 28th!!
Hitman reborn and Bleach were good.
One piece and naruto just okay
anf fairy tail is still a no show :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
She'll be tappable once she finally goes through puberty and gets some actual curves on that ironing board body of hers. Seriously, she looks like a 12 year old, and might stay that way due to being an angel (correct me if I'm wrong).

She is cute, though. I'll give her that.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

love you uncle

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

love you uncle
LOL isn't an RPG, it's an Action RTS. You need to learn the difference between genres, Kevbo.

archer.

Smash Lord
Makes sense.

You know I think instead of Zelos I should have made Brian Zagi.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Makes sense.

You know I think instead of Zelos I should have made Brian Zagi.
everyone else should stay the same but you should be the hamburger helper glove.

jd that guy you currently are is so unfitting of you :urg:

archer.

Smash Lord
Nah I'm too busy taking other classes.

But if you don't like it then you start making stuff. I only started doing this when no one else wanted to anymore. >_>

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I wish I were on the list. I need my avatar to say "Raphbo".

Time to get better at Brawl.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Slow, but I'm improving. I can't wait to try him out against you guys. I've got a friend who I need to start playing Brawl with, which should help me improve. He was able to pick up some flaws in my Ganon's play after the last NCSU, and given that he doesn't know anything about Melee and plays Brawl, it's enough to make me want to play with him. I should also force him to come to the next local tournament.

EDIT: Since I'm not really familiar with the Brawl scene, what exactly can I do with textures and music for a tournament? Is it alright if I make Wolf purple? But it wouldn't be alright to make him Vegeta, right? As for music, is high pitched girly anime stuff acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom