• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I like u RaphaelRobo (yer character/personality on the internet at least)...if we ever are at a tourney together I will personally give u tips in doubles or singles.

And show u how to bend fire and go super saiyan.

I'll take u into the hyperbolic time chamber and give u an intense training...few have survived

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I feel like my personality is fairly similar in person, although I don't talk quite as much. You could get a better opinion from other people, though.

I'd be very interested in learning both singles and doubles from you. While I'm mostly focusing on singles at the moment, I'd like to learn about doubles. I don't think I'll really focus on it until I get a static teammate, though.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Don't worry...I don't like singles but I'm still good at it. I can teach u the secrets of fire.

I'll show u how to think like a pro...after that it is up to u to practice the fundamentals I show u.
It takes courage, humility, and integrity to be great in anything in life. U can do it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo lucario is cool as **** too. but everyone else uses him so im branching out a bit...

pit tho? forreal? theres nothing they can change that wont make him gay as ****.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
tkbro, I thought that was Pichu with a bong.
this needs to happen now.
IF ONLY I COULD FIND THAT. LMA

yo lucario is cool as **** too. but everyone else uses him so im branching out a bit...

pit tho? forreal? theres nothing they can change that wont make him gay as ****.
oh I didn't see that many lucario users but then again I'm in here playing with a bunch of melee players so they are just picking up their old mains. lol

Pit is pretty lame in P:M tho. like he just feels kinda weak. but then again I'm still figuring him out. his new Up-B apparently has a sweetspot that kills pretty well but I have yet to actually find out where it is. it just hits randomly for me. and his arrows, if they hit anywhere thats not pointblank they do 1% damage. lol but they are super easy to control now so they are pretty good for sniping somebodys second jump.

PM lucas is the best smash character in existence lol
agreed son. LOL that new Neutral B. makes you gdlk if you are good at comboing into smashes. upsmash killing at like 2% lol

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I love Bowser, DK, and Wario in Project M.

G&W is a mixed bag to me, though. I love the return of the parachute Nair, but I hate the return of his old UpB.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Right now I use Lucario and Ganon, both of which I really like.

Wolf I'm not really sure about. He seems cool, but I can't work out how to do anything with him.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
If you have an SD card, then next tournament we're both at I could just stick everything you need on the SD card. I have my laptop at every tounament for recording/streaming purposes.

And you really don't need to pay labor. It's literally just dragging and dropping a file onto the SD card.

If you don't have an SD card, just order a 2GB one from amazon (don't order anything with more than 2GB). It'll only cost about $5.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Yeah, but I sometimes there's stuff that's harder to find outside of amazon, so I add anything non-urgent to my Amazon cart, and then order a bunch of stuff with free shipping.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I don't really travel far from Raleigh, so I'll probably be at the next Raleigh tournament, whenever that is. If you don't want to wait until then, you can download the installer from http://projectm.dantarion.com/projectm.exe and I can tell you exactly what to do.

Archer, I'll Link/Ganon you. We can find out who really won OoT.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight like 700 people are trying to play Lucario in P:M so I'm going to just main Lucas, lol. I don't see any of those.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Lucario's a lot of fun, but he's the type of character I'd like to mess around on, not main.

Wolf's also a lot of fun, but no matter how hard I try I can't get the hang of using him in P:M.

Which pretty much means I'm maining Ganondorf. He's fun, awesome, and I have a purple texture for him.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I wasn't talking about Brawl, I'm not stupid enough to play him there. I have a purple wolf texture for Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom