• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So are you practicing on your PAL copy? You'd better show those Europe guys what NC is made of. Just pretend that the rest of us are close to your level. Oh, and you should go Pichu against their Kirbys.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can't get this stupid wii to read my GC memory <.<

I'm gonna try to fix this again tomorrow when I quit raging over it LOL

Also Twitch is gone so I won't get much PAL training besides what I do in Europe(which is like 2 weeks anyway) LOL.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Forget Stingers, I'll give you Peach practice. I know lots about Peach. My Peach isn't anywhere near as good as my Pichu, though.

EDIT: I just realized when I was on holiday last week I was right near you guys. Next time I'm on holiday out there I'll set aside some time to get beaten by you guys, since this time I was busy seeing local stuff and eating at the local restaurants.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Forget Stingers, I'll give you Peach practice. I know lots about Peach. My Peach isn't anywhere near as good as my Pichu, though.

EDIT: I just realized when I was on holiday last week I was right near you guys. Next time I'm on holiday out there I'll set aside some time to get beaten by you guys, since this time I was busy seeing local stuff and eating at the local restaurants.
as in, Hickory? What would you be doing all the way out here o.O

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
It's only about 50 minutes. That's worth it for a day's practice. It's a lot less than the 3 hours from Raleigh.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
damn I see how it is.
I just want something to do. Im the best peach practice your gonna get =[
I'd have to teach you what Armada does, which wouldn't be a big deal but I dunno if I could get you to do all of it because Twitch also knows my habits like Armada does(mostly).

I guess I could go but I just need to practice on my own more THEN apply it to a player later. If you'd be available like Thursday I'd consider it more strongly.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey guys, just a reminder that registration to the National SKTAR tourney in NJ ends on July 9th aka 2 weeks from today. Online Registration is mandatory and must be at http://www.sktar.com Players like DEHF, Glutonny, MikeHaze, Esam, and many other are already confirmed.

Also be sure to check out the latest trailer for it if you haven't done so already

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Hey Kevbo, when are you leaving NC? I'm going to be at state on Wednesday, so could look into reserving Bragaw for a date before you leave.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I could reserve the bragaw activity room for you if you want to host a tournament there. I could try to host one myself, but I'm not sure I want to put that much effort into it.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
With SKTAR on the 14th and ReSe on the 21st, July looks booked enough for tourneys, especially because I know some of our players are going to SKTAR.

Maybe I should start up my new tourney series in August. By then, I should have a venue.

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah, a lot of players from around the country will be there, as well as Mr. R and Gluttony from Europe.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
If SKTAR is on the 14th, then that leaves the 30th and the 7th. I'm going to be out of town on the 7th. Assuming I can reserve the room, is anyone up for the 30th? Keep in mind, that's this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom