• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Of course I'm cocky, I run ****. Could you imagine my ego if I win a national this summer? I don't think Clemson could handle it @_@

The only reason I'm as arrogant as I am is because I haven't lost a single set of friendlies/MMs as of late. I got a lot better at bait/punish stuff with my movement, and I learned how to uair WAY better thanks to watching Ganbaranai/Hayase. I feel really confident in my gameplay, and nobody in NC could deal with me before. Due to the lack of top players in NC when I'm not there, there is no way you guys could improve at the same level I do when I'm down in FL. You can be improving, but not at the same rate since I have more consistent better practice. You will see at SKTAR.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
U misunderstood. I'm saying I will improve when I play you. That's how it works with me. I get better when I play people better than me. I don't john and say I lost because I didn't practice.

Also, I am happy u have got a better bait and punish playstyle. That is what I was trying to explain that you needed in order to beat M2k at the last Xanadu.

Unfortunately, with my character all I can do is a bait and punish playstule. Lucas has no real approach lol. I got wrecked by m2k at a tourney cuz I taught him how to counter all my baits during friendlies lol. Then we played in tourney and he didn't fall for any of them while I was mentally out of it(first time playing the best in the USA...was crazy. I didn't switch up anything and had terrible spacing). But with pika you can play an "aggro" and "bait and punish" playstyle!. U got sktar and whobo!! Singles and Doubles for both. I see it now. Esam as the best in the USA!! U got this! Train hard!!

archer.

Smash Lord
Eric you suck and I'm going to beat your *** all weekend in the hotel room at SKTAR.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
He is not gay archer...

-______- and I think he would rather play smash than get penetrated.

On a serious note...there will be alot of good players in that hotel room. We will need to practice. We have to win SKTAR!! It is our destiny!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Of course I'm cocky, I run ****. Could you imagine my ego if I win a national this summer? I don't think Clemson could handle it @_@

The only reason I'm as arrogant as I am is because I haven't lost a single set of friendlies/MMs as of late. I got a lot better at bait/punish stuff with my movement, and I learned how to uair WAY better thanks to watching Ganbaranai/Hayase. I feel really confident in my gameplay, and nobody in NC could deal with me before. Due to the lack of top players in NC when I'm not there, there is no way you guys could improve at the same level I do when I'm down in FL. You can be improving, but not at the same rate since I have more consistent better practice. You will see at SKTAR.
I bet you'll get 5th in singles at Sktar.
U misunderstood. I'm saying I will improve when I play you. That's how it works with me. I get better when I play people better than me. I don't john and say I lost because I didn't practice.

Also, I am happy u have got a better bait and punish playstyle. That is what I was trying to explain that you needed in order to beat M2k at the last Xanadu.

Unfortunately, with my character all I can do is a bait and punish playstule. Lucas has no real approach lol. I got wrecked by m2k at a tourney cuz I taught him how to counter all my baits during friendlies lol. Then we played in tourney and he didn't fall for any of them while I was mentally out of it(first time playing the best in the USA...was crazy. I didn't switch up anything and had terrible spacing). But with pika you can play an "aggro" and "bait and punish" playstyle!. U got sktar and whobo!! Singles and Doubles for both. I see it now. Esam as the best in the USA!! U got this! Train hard!!
He can't win Whobo cause he'll lose to Illmatic at it :troll:.
He is not gay archer...

-______- and I think he would rather play smash than get penetrated.

On a serious note...there will be alot of good players in that hotel room. We will need to practice. We have to win SKTAR!! It is our destiny!!
Double penetrating :pikachu2: all night long.

:018:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Smash 4 will probably come out in a year and a half
There's absolutely no way this is going to happen, so I hope you aren't making any major plans based around it. The game has only been under development since they finished working on Kid Icarus, so less than 4 months (KI was released 3 months ago, so it was probably finished about a month before that). That would mean if Smash 4 were to come out in a year and a half, it would be under development for ~2 years. A smash game is probably going to take 3-5 years to make. If the game were to come out when you say, then it'd be an extremely unpolished half-finished product, and I'm not sure any of us would want to play that.

So yeah, don't base any plans around Smash 4 being released at that time.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I bet you'll get 5th in singles at Sktar.

He can't win Whobo cause he'll lose to Illmatic at it :troll:.
For SKTAR, it's all about the bracket. If I don't run into Anti, I will probably win. He can definitely beat me, but I can beat him too. I'm not scared of anybody else (Although I can lose to Vinnie and M2K).

I also got way better at uairs, so Peach isn't that big of a problem anymore.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Undefeated against both Mekos and ESAM.

TRY THOSE WIMPY UAIRS, I'LL STILL WOOP YO ***!!!
Mekos, are you going to WHOBO 4?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Fffffff illmatic it was game 3 last hit! We had a great set and no johns. But dang I hate being uncomfortable. We had to play on a 5 inch tv that was on the ground and there was no chairs. I am not ADHD lol. Hate standing and sitting on the floor :(.

I would buddy but I don't have a teammate. I only go to nationals if I know I have the potential to win. It's a shame. I found out Coney is going. Coney and I should have teamed. That team is real good :(. He didn't even ask. He forgot about me.

Also, Illmatic read a few posts back. What do you think of my 3v3 teams idea?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Yeah, the situation we were put in was ********.
So was that u-smash you got on me lol, our games were so back and forth.. really weird.

You should ask Coney! At least post in the thread and ask some people, lots of great players don't have partners.

I'll read your post now.
Edit: I like the idea, I've always been a supporter of 2 stock matches.

Crews would make it very interesting.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Of course! That is what happens when two great warriors meet on the battle field! (and one doesn't have a broken advantage on the other)

Coney is with MJG. They are both my boys. So I am not going to try and steal Coney lol. That would be shady.

Aight. I'm excited to hear your input. I need all the support I can get! :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm almost as good as you are at Melee, Kevin.

Also, Illmatic, 20$ MM at WHOBO4? I need exp still @_@

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That's not what I meant, dumb *****. I meant I'm almost as good at brawl as he is at Melee. Also, I'ma **** you up next time we play, just wait and see.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Everyone knows that Collete sucks. So does Pikachu. Yet for some reason, Esam likes both of them.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Come on Stingers. I used to think you were cool, but this? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to change my opinion about you.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Colette is still adorable. She sacrificed her ability to be human for her friends. She is a true martyr.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Colette has Para Ball.

PARA BALL!

PARA EFFIN' BALL!

That's all she needs to be viable. It's an absolutely amazing move, and if you don't believe me, look up the data on it, lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
things:

i wish i could sidebet for esam vs illmatic.

if your tag is good, you should be able to namesearch it. i wish i had a more namesearchable tag.

i think the next esam vs twitch set will be a sweep of some sort. i don't know in whose favor, but whichever way it goes, someone's gettin bodied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom