• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
ok so JD might carpool to Apex... It would me jd and Scotty in Jd's car... there is 2 more spots... anyone need a ride... we would prob leave jan 2nd and go to NY for 3 days before apex to chill and play with like vinnie, will, dabuz perhaps and NY peeps... I can get us free housing so let me or jd know if you need a ride..

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
That's not waldorf, that's my name.
Also Facebook screws up the name and it's wrong.
Also Name =/= free lolol. That's like just saying "yo alex featheringfree."

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I'm not at State, I went home for today to get meaningful studying in. My roommate's having his girlfriend over and they would **** right in front of me. Not a good environment for studying

Marly

Smash Journeyman
I'm not at State, I went home for today to get meaningful studying in. My roommate's having his girlfriend over and they would **** right in front of me. Not a good environment for studying
Be the alpha male and show her your girth.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
No music can drown that **** out, also the room and my desk shakes. I've dealt with this before when she lived with us in the room, before I managed to get her kicked the **** out.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
****ing hate my dorm room, it's stupid as hell. I'm hoping he'll move out first because I don't want to go through housing **** again.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Waldork and Walderp are the long time runner ups for an acceptable rip on my name, Though nobody's done Waldwarf on me yet.
And I'd say yeah, let's leave it to mekos, hopefully I'll get his attention at an event and he'll call me something ingenious. :)
and ty ptzr ur kewl too

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
walforf is literally the surname of a bunch of mormons I know.

GET ****** UP SCOTT *** **** ***** *** ******

EDIT: I want to marvel this week, hawkeye looks too cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom