• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
in response to jon's response. your gonna get hit by the top if you try to hit the ledge....that's when he's gonna time his release when you start it up.

second of all, falco is only invincible for the first third of the phantasm. the last 2 thirds he is vulnerable.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
does it have commentary?

without good commentary (ie, commentary that points out decision points and good decisions/techs) it just looks like campy madness.

like if they weren't talking about stage changes for which sharking is possible, and the way that m2k has to up b in different ways to avoide a strong usmash from olimar, that whole scenario just woulda looked hella campy and stuff. Idk.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
does it have commentary?

without good commentary (ie, commentary that points out decision points and good decisions/techs) it just looks like campy madness.

like if they weren't talking about stage changes for which sharking is possible, and the way that m2k has to up b in different ways to avoide a strong usmash from olimar, that whole scenario just woulda looked hella campy and stuff. Idk.
Looks like someone Wants to try Brawl.

I approve.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Looks like someone Wants to try Brawl.

I approve.
*shrug* if you wanna come to greensboro and bring your wii, i'd be sorta down to learn some marth.

maybe.

but i'm not tryin to buy a wii and start enter tournaments any time soon. i'm just now getting into the good stuff of melee. brawl seems like it'd be a costly distraction to that end.

i was just noting that at its highest level, its better than i thought. at least the parts where olimar kills metakinght with an up b.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
I know ur down :p lol but um kaila do u drive i dont have a car yet and i know u live close to me. Maybe we can go play with Kadaj or some ****. Otherwise I know Snap wants to play soon. We should have a training session next weekend.
Do you mind if i jump in on this action also?

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
YO awesome what u doin tomorrow man im always down to play.... your an hour from me... do u have FB? add me i am STEVE VICE ROMENICK... ur right near snap and craig too :p
i might have a few things to do. But not a lot. I just sent you a friend request on facebook...im Tony Frazier.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
Tone weve met before, You used to be XTONEX right?

You hang out with Katie and Nick correct?
**** i forgot about that username. Yeah. But i had moved for a good while since then and just moved back. But yeah i hang out with Nick and Katie. But i don't know whens the last time they've played brawl. But Katie wants to play though.

V1CE

Smash Champion
**** i forgot about that username. Yeah. But i had moved for a good while since then and just moved back. But yeah i hang out with Nick and Katie. But i don't know whens the last time they've played brawl. But Katie wants to play though.
well word we def got to get together during the weekend and play >.> if you wanna play before that im down too i just dont have a place to play till i move into my house cause im stayin at my cousins right now...

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I love nick and katie lol.

Im excited about having people in concord to play.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
If we get together and play this weekend, i'll see if Katie wants to play also. Im guessing Nick would want to play too.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
i don't remember what she went by in that tourney. She always used to go by RoyTheFlamboyant or just RTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom