• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Carefully Ask PPMD about the Tiara Guy

Sacredtwin11

Smash Apprentice
When a falcon is winning air to air nair battles does this mean I'm too late reacting to their jump? Some falcons I play against my nair almost always wins but I've recently played with one whose nair always seemed to trade 1st hits or outright beat mine. Some other explanations I can think of is that they call out my nair timing and hit in between the nair swings of marth, similar to how people stuff falcon's nair, or that I'm playing too close to the falcon and they have the freedom to jump in because it's not reactable. In that case, what would the solution be here? I've had success dashing under their nairs in the past when I'm too close, but this leaves me open to stomps and dash in grabs.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If their Nair is beating yours, they get theirs out first and hit you/your arm as you extend it. or you swing too early and they hit you between your swings, or you're just too far away(which can lead to the second happening but may be more of your issue). It can help to test how Falcon Nairs and Marth does so that yours wins. Being close to Falcon when Nairing is best because then he can't dash back so easily. The issue is he could just get his move out if you get too close. You need to learn the spacing and timing to beat his likely Nair and also pull back to be safe from DD punish.

maxono1

Smash Cadet
ok another question, this time about zoning.
is the difference between plain old whiffing an attack and winning neutral for my opponent and zoning the ease of whiff punishing?
so for example an ac nair in place, while punishable with for example dash in grab by falcon i can still mix up a drift back at the end which dodges the grab meant for an in place nair and lets me grab them, or if they read the drift back i can not do it and they get hit by the end of the nair.
is this what differentiates zoning from just attacking? i feel like im missing something

also vs fox if i do like a sh in place at TR or around that area and if i do a ff fair and the fox just runs up and grabs me after the lag, in that case i should do a non ff/a bit of a late drift forward fair right? sry if this is too vague, i really need to step up my game with uploading videos and stuff im kinda scared of it.

another problem i have with zoning is that it feels like not that good for some reason.
do i use it mostly if i have a pretty good guess that they are going to come in at a certain timing? otherwise it feels like im just jumping around and giving up my movement while the other guy can run around freely.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
All of those things are zoning. Zoning is creating a wall. The wall can hit them or not hit them. Zoning is about controlling space. If they run into that space then that is within your zone.

I don't think Fox can grab your Fair in place if you dash back well or even attack again after landing. But yes empty land will preserve your frames. Knowing when not to swing is just as important as knowing when to swing as Marth.

Zoning is not so obvious so if you don't feel comfortable doing it, you don't have to. If you want to do it, you need to think of their perspective. They often want to punish landing lag, or want to set up around your Fair. This gives you a chance to manipulate them.

maxono1

Smash Cadet
so like a falco fsmash to catch me running in close and also like a sheik boost grab are both zoning, just that they cant enforce that space every time because of the lag of those attacks? or like a fox dash sh nair?
so controlling space means: my attacks reach here, so you better be careful going there because you might get hit.

i tested it now and fox can grab the landing lag but it is unrealistic because the window is very tight if the marth dashes back immediately and if he mixes up drift forward or backward then fox needs to read that as well to not get hit or whiff his grab.
knowing when not to swing is something i struggle with still, i think it has to do with conditioning and im still very unaware of that.

yeah it kind of gives me a headache but i still want to do it.
setting up around fair means for example setting up an overshoot on my dash back after?

thanks for your help as always!

AirFair

Marth tho
saw this happen recently and wanted to ask what you thought about it:

https://clips.twitch.tv/AliveLovelyPoultryFUNgineer

Zain wanted to threaten fair, and it looks like KJH moved forward and stopped before reaching the range of zain's fair, which forced a mixup, and zain kept dashing back in response and cornered himself. What should zain have done to counter this? Its tough to say since kjh could attack at any point while being that close, but I think zain could have chosen to intercept him after the first time it happened by dashing forward and grabbing maybe.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
so like a falco fsmash to catch me running in close and also like a sheik boost grab are both zoning, just that they cant enforce that space every time because of the lag of those attacks? or like a fox dash sh nair?
so controlling space means: my attacks reach here, so you better be careful going there because you might get hit.

i tested it now and fox can grab the landing lag but it is unrealistic because the window is very tight if the marth dashes back immediately and if he mixes up drift forward or backward then fox needs to read that as well to not get hit or whiff his grab.
knowing when not to swing is something i struggle with still, i think it has to do with conditioning and im still very unaware of that.

yeah it kind of gives me a headache but i still want to do it.
setting up around fair means for example setting up an overshoot on my dash back after?

thanks for your help as always!
When I talk about zoning, those options aren't what I mean. I'm referring more to attacks that you can shift around while doing and are often faster. So I'm drawing on the way SF footsies work and they may jab in place or throw out another move to catch someone moving in and otherwise if they whiff they're still fine unless they get called out fairly hard. Aerials are the closest analogy we have to that in Melee, where you can drift and either swing or not, and help establish space with it. Marth Dtilt also works in this way(though moreso in place/with walking/mayybe with shallow angle WD).

I imagine Fox must also be positioned perfectly beforehand, but that's good to know. Chances are you don't need to swing as much as you think, and just let your hitboxes threaten people. Less is more.

Setting up around Fair means sitting just outside of the Fair spacing in order to punish landing lag directly or indirectly. When you stop assuming people will always run into your Fair when they get close, you get to manipulate them moving closer but waiting.

Zain wanted to threaten fair, and it looks like KJH moved forward and stopped before reaching the range of zain's fair, which forced a mixup, and zain kept dashing back in response and cornered himself. What should zain have done to counter this? Its tough to say since kjh could attack at any point while being that close, but I think zain could have chosen to intercept him after the first time it happened by dashing forward and grabbing maybe.
Good example given what maxono is discussing above.

The first Fair Zain didn't need to do because it's unlikely KJH attacks from that distance. He didn't need to dash back after the Fair, or could've waited a tiny amount to confirm an actual approach. He could have Dtilt'd or jumped in place/slightly back again to preserve his position. The second jump back goes super far despite KJH's long dash back, and with no FF KJH is free to run in and corner Zain.

maxono1

Smash Cadet
When I talk about zoning, those options aren't what I mean. I'm referring more to attacks that you can shift around while doing and are often faster. So I'm drawing on the way SF footsies work and they may jab in place or throw out another move to catch someone moving in and otherwise if they whiff they're still fine unless they get called out fairly hard. Aerials are the closest analogy we have to that in Melee, where you can drift and either swing or not, and help establish space with it. Marth Dtilt also works in this way(though moreso in place/with walking/mayybe with shallow angle WD).

I imagine Fox must also be positioned perfectly beforehand, but that's good to know. Chances are you don't need to swing as much as you think, and just let your hitboxes threaten people. Less is more.

Setting up around Fair means sitting just outside of the Fair spacing in order to punish landing lag directly or indirectly. When you stop assuming people will always run into your Fair when they get close, you get to manipulate them moving closer but waiting.

Good example given what maxono is discussing above.

The first Fair Zain didn't need to do because it's unlikely KJH attacks from that distance. He didn't need to dash back after the Fair, or could've waited a tiny amount to confirm an actual approach. He could have Dtilt'd or jumped in place/slightly back again to preserve his position. The second jump back goes super far despite KJH's long dash back, and with no FF KJH is free to run in and corner Zain.
needed a bit of time to think about this one.
i like the SF analogy i think that games movement and spacing is kind of easier to understand because its simpler than melees.
"to catch someone moving in" i feel like this is a key detail i have like kind of known but its good to see it again being said clearly, that zoning is there to catch movement forward specifically.
so zoning is being able to catch somebodies movement forward into your range with a quick, low lag attack that requires some sort of a guess to punish hard, you can make the attack more ambiguous by using drift and mixing up the timing or not doing it altogether to have less lag and be able to get away from their whiff punish or to take advantage of them getting right outside your range and waiting.

i wonder how you would use not swinging in sf footsies to your advantage because iirc they dont use whiff punish on prediction that much. its probably the second thing then, where you take advantage of them waiting outside of your range by walking forward and then hitting them. kinda want to play it now.

so the reason you don't recommend nair forward is that its kind of telegraphed(because you mostly use hit 2), making the opponent not to have to guess as much and also drift back being kind of worse?
maybe also because people want to use nair forward when the opponent is waiting, making it easier for the opponent to react vs a nair in place is more used when the opponent wants to attack you so has a harder time reacting because they are acting themselves and want to hit you. maybe also because dash forward makes reaction windows smaller for the opponent than dash back if they are attacking themselves vs waiting.
and you recommend less is more vs falcon,esp at mid range because they have an easier time reacting to your jumps than other characters and also its harder to get away vs his overshoot(which is more of a reaction and less of a read) if you like whiff a dtilt and dash back or something? im not so sure about this one

good lord this is getting too complex.

yes he does, i tested it with 20xx and there was no ambiguity at all so i think it was much easier to punish there than it would be in a real game.
so thats probably when they expect that i will do it/have started to play around it?
do you use friendlies to experiment when to swing and when not to? i feel like that kind of experimentation with the opponents responses is an area that im lacking in severely.

just to be clear moving closer and waiting is what they are doing right? thats actually really good, in the way i understand the game/neutral, when you know the other person will be waiting, that is the time to attack yourself.

those wd downs by kjh are pretty crazy, but i guess that is what pp means, he is moving closer to marth and waiting because he predicts the fair.

i hope this isnt too much. im grateful for your help pp. for real

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You set up your zone to keep them out, but you move that zone around. So moving forward can still work, but you don't like dash and jump forward. That's just clearly approaching. Drift forward from jump in place could still be called zoning, especially if it's a later drift forward. Drift back Nair is far superior to drift forward Nair in most situations btw, but yes.

Falcon gets all over you from a whiff with his moves, and yes he can overshoot but even him getting on your shield if you land near him is terrible for you. WD away won't save you, and guessing on an aerial is a great way to get grabbed out just hit straight up.

Yeah friendlies are terrific for experimenting with that.

Yes that's right. They may not ALWAYS wait, but you need to know that that is a strong option.

Zorcey

Smash Journeyman
Do you have particular points of observation for each matchup (in other words, places where you've planned to check for habits) or are your observations more holistic? I've been experimenting with plotting out some of the most important/rewarding places to make note of habits and practicing remembering them during friendlies, but I have that tendency to get weighed down by all the possibilities of things I could be looking at and then worry that I'm training myself to tunnel vision on a few situations (causing me to miss things). Do you think that this is a legitimate concern or should I keep working with this method?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This is okay to try. It may be better to check in less spots due to how much there is to consider. As you learn what is possible, you may learn general things to expand to more places.

Zorcey

Smash Journeyman
After I get something like a late Fair on shield against spacies, do you think I should be able to cover both roll and spotdodge OoS on reaction if I prime for it? Right now I can really only get one or the other consistently in this situation or similar ones where the spacies are at some disadvantage and I'm threatening grab, but I don't have a way to practice the reaction atm.

Do you think the worse frame data on characters like Marth make the reaction significantly easier in these situations?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah it should be possible. Maybe you could stand a bit closer so you only need to grab in place or turnaround grab?

And yes but Marth also won't really roll or spotdodge much and will focus more on WD and Fair OOS as a result. It would be worth practicing roll/spotdodge on him first with a friend to get used to it though.

Kotastic

Smash Ace
NNID
Kotastic
3DS FC
3368-4107-1072
For cornering Peach not shielding, would staying right outside of her DA range be sufficient? I have trouble containing her otherwise if I don't have frame advantage.

Same scenario vs puff, should I let her jump multiple times in the corner or catch her initial rise with rising fair?

Vs Marth and Sheik I kinda just dtilt in place and mix that up with a dash back or go in rising fair if they jump. Is that fine?

Would you also recommend rising fair vs a cornered Falcon?

Last edited:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yes, but she can overshoot DA, or run in WD back and sometimes get a turnip that way or just gain stage OR run FC Nair DA so you need to account for these things. But yes.

Sometimes you cannot hit initial rise due to space and she drifts away with Bair, or she WDs away first and you miss or she just drifts too far offstage to hit once the move is over. You'll get more used to when you can initially snipe vs letting her jump as you look for it. Generally I believe you'll usually have to let her jump.

If it's working, do it. Jumping early but not necessarily into them can work as well.

Rising Fair is phenomenal vs cornered Falcon and I greatly encourage it if 2 conditions are met:

1. he is not crouching

2. he does not have space to dash back(or you call it)

Kotastic

Smash Ace
NNID
Kotastic
3DS FC
3368-4107-1072
What a world we live in right now.

In regards to mixing up tempo/rhythm, I've been able to apply it to things like different dtilt timings and different kinds of fairs. But I'm still not exactly sure how to effectively apply this to dash dance, which arguably has the most kinds of applications of switching up rhythm. For example, I've been trying to do different dash timings like short dashes --> long dash back and long dash dances --> double dash back, but it feels like I'm tunneling and limiting my options as it just loses to running shine nair lol.

I guess I should be focusing more on the threats associations more to get better returns on this concept? Like nearly entering a run state indicating a dtilt --> dash back to mixup timing, and short dashes to do a fair/nair out of a pivot? Not sure if this is becoming a tangent but I'm just throwing ideas to what feels like an entirely new concept to me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Threat associations are where you should start. Moving just to move is useless. Even moving without explicitly trying to attack should be undertaken with that direct consideration in mind so it is not useless.

If you want to threaten Dtilt, you can move straight in, or move back then move in(long or short or middle back) and somewhat similar for Fair. You can fake coming in at later points with dash back or entering run and jump/WD back. You can move in different amounts before moving back, and you can also do a sequence before going into this. As you can see, there are many ways to consider timing.

Zorcey

Smash Journeyman
Once you’ve faked the threat of Dtilt a lot with options like dash in > dash back and run in > jump back/WD back, your dash in starts to lose its association with that option, correct? At which point, if your opponent is no longer respecting Dtilt, you can probably catch them with it more easily. But as a match goes on and you reveal to the opponent that you have a lot of other choices out of a dash in, how do you account for the fact that your dash in now threatens many possible things? I know that circumstances like percent, stage positioning, what happened last time, etc. can all help to reason out what the most likely association is, but weighing these doesn’t always give me the correct answer, because it just kind of comes down to the opponent (and I can’t always tell what they’re thinking). I’ve been wondering how I can take more control over this.

I had some possible ideas, the first being to practice longer sequences that create stronger associations, so I give the opponent a clearer idea of what I seemingly want to do. So instead of dash in > option, I’d have something like dash in > WD back > WD in Dtilt. However this sounds like it might be needlessly complex?

The second idea is to look more closely into observing the opponent character’s “body language” when I move and see if there’s some common ways that people reveal what they’re expecting. But I’m not sure if it’s reasonable to react to these things before committing to some decision (I guess it probably depends)?

I was wondering if you had some comments on this or ideas of your own before I pursued these further. I feel like I’m missing something here but idk if that’s true or what it is.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Position matters a lot here. Imagine you are outside standing Dtilt/Fsmash range, but way inside WD Dtilt range. Your dash in here cannot possibly convey Dtilt threat. You'd need to long dash back into shallow WD in to get Dtilt, but most people don't do that. So your dash in both directions communicates something different entirely than if you were at or outside RC/WD Dtilt range.

But yes you need to be looking at your opponents' responses to what you're doing, that's the point. Sometimes they will be acting with you, sometimes they were going to act anyway and start that up. Sometimes waiting counts as a response. Your job is to try and figure that out. It can be helpful to work in reverse: what do you like to do when people come toward you? What would you do to counter someone deepening their intent with dash into multiple options? Might you try to cut them off before they start, or wait their mixup out until they commit to attacking in? What else?

Zorcey

Smash Journeyman
Okay, that example is really helpful, it only makes sense that available options change or become more likely with positioning changes. So far I've only been thinking about my options in a vacuum, but I'll start trying to work some of this out.

I am looking at my opponents' responses, but I'm applying those observations in a pretty clunky way. My options are mostly just informed "guesses" and I'm often fully committing to my next mixup mentally before the next interaction even occurs. But I have trouble reacting to their cues in the moment as I'm going through a sequence, because even when a situation repeats itself there's so much variation that it feels difficult to observe, pick my option, and then execute it in time. How do you suggest closing that processing gap between communicating a threat > observing their response to the threat > picking your option? Practice it in one movement sequences? Is this another reason you always suggest minimizing movements and using simple sequences?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just simplify. Don't try to account for everything. It can be easier to cover them attacking into you and then assuming they won't after you do this a couple times(and with the data you gain). In some situations you cannot feasibly react to everything or even most things and simply must predict and this is why getting your free reads is so valuable.

Kotastic

Smash Ace
NNID
Kotastic
3DS FC
3368-4107-1072
I know you advocate to not move for the sake of moving.

But sometimes in the fox mu, I feel like I'm forced to move. I feel like I'm limiting myself if I stand still. I know dtilt in place is a strong tool, but seeing a fox dash dance so close to me or threatening a FH kinda bursts radars that I should move and reposition, which kinda results to a lot of short dash dances. Additionally, I find it hard to control space vs Fox when he's so fast. Thoughts?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It is fine to move if you feel the need to reposition. You certainly need movement vs Fox. My only point about it has always been don't do it and just sit there and hope he Nairs in...do it with some intent behind at least a couple dashes at a time if possible.

retepification

Smash Rookie
Can Marth chain grab Falco at zero percent if Falco DI's all the way back? I've been trying to get it on uncle punch but cant and am not sure if its just impossible.

Edit I figured out that you have to do it at 1 percent. At least thats what I just saw on a youtube video. Since forward throw can be escaped and a pummel can be mashed out of. Is downthrow tech chase guaranteed at 0 percent?

Last edited:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
My understanding is Marth cannot turnaround grab Falco until 10% post-throw. I have not been able to ever get it myself before 10% either, but I can get it at 10% it's just hard.

Fthrow/Dthrow mixup is good low percent. If you can Dthrow him into a corner without him sliding off that's pretty nice.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
I don't play much anymore but I came to say I love Kevin Nanney

I pog seeing PP pop offs from the old days lol. Just finished watching kings of cali vs pewpewu too, first game is super oldschool dr peepee pop off. PP do you have a favourite pop off of yours? I liked the one at apex 2015 vs leffen but I think my all time favourite is from apex 2014 vs mango after the first game

I don't really pop off but sometimes I rewatch important old sets of mine where I won to relive the moments a bit and to see how other people who were watching reacted lol. Do you do that too? o:

hope all is well ish :)

lmao I'm such a humongous kevin fan

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha nothing wrong with being a fan! My favorite pop off may have to be my Pound 5 one. It's a small one but that was before pop offs were normal, which makes it big in my eyes.

Zorcey

Smash Journeyman
What do you consider to be proper use of WD Fsmash against Puff in neutral? I'm having a hard time using it in a way that doesn't feel super reactable because of its massive wind-up time, and I don't really get how the conditioning works with it. I think the threat of Fsmash is really important in the matchup because of how much Puff has to jump, but at the same time I don't quite know what respecting it means for her.

One thing I notice is that some Puffs start jumping backwards much more often than forward after I've established the threat of Fsmash. But because of her airspeed it feels that she can still control the space she just moved away from fairly well. What do you tend to do when Puff does a lot of retreating jumps and then weaves back into that space?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Puff respects Fsmash by WD'ing, changing when she jumps(delaying usually), weaving farther away when jumping OR attacking early to catch your arm/body as you come in.

If Puff retreating jumps more you can be cheeky and start your WD Fsmash from closer(dash/run forward more first but she may be able to react in time some), or run and Fair, or just take your stage and let her back up and corner herself more. You can also delay Fsmash until she comes back down if you want, but that obviously has plenty of its own risks lol.

maxono1

Smash Cadet
i have a problem with take laser, i often am too close to get out my jab so im forced to dash back or shield or something and i feel like im on the back foot a lot and falco can mix me up with either aerial or like dash jump in laser and when i guess wrong (trying to attack when they aerial or dashing back when they laser in) i get hit.
do you recommend dashing back before taking laser to like set up a spacing where you can do jab in time? i feel like this is again one of those elementary things that i somehow missed

retepification

Smash Rookie
I'm teaching my little sister how to play which is exciting. She wants to get into it competitively. I'm thinking the steps she should work on first is

1. Basic character movement
2. Learning threat ranges
3. Basic combo/DI

Is there anything that I'm missing or should do different that would be more effective? Also do you have any advice on how to keep her interested? I know you kinda taught your younger brother how to play as well.

Zorcey

Smash Journeyman
Puff respects Fsmash by WD'ing, changing when she jumps(delaying usually), weaving farther away when jumping OR attacking early to catch your arm/body as you come in.

If Puff retreating jumps more you can be cheeky and start your WD Fsmash from closer(dash/run forward more first but she may be able to react in time some), or run and Fair, or just take your stage and let her back up and corner herself more. You can also delay Fsmash until she comes back down if you want, but that obviously has plenty of its own risks lol.
If Puff tries to attack early more in response to the threat of Fsmash, do you think it's better to DD and try to get a pivot grab or whiff punish her with Fair/DA kind of, or to meet her with rising Fair? I guess this depends on things like how far and often she fades full away on her aerials and how much stage Marth has?

Why is corner so bad for Puff against Marth? I don't really understand how to properly abuse having more stage, and I think that's part of the reason I'm struggling when Puff just retreating jumps all the time, even though I'm aware that she's giving me a ton of stage in the process.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i have a problem with take laser, i often am too close to get out my jab so im forced to dash back or shield or something and i feel like im on the back foot a lot and falco can mix me up with either aerial or like dash jump in laser and when i guess wrong (trying to attack when they aerial or dashing back when they laser in) i get hit.
do you recommend dashing back before taking laser to like set up a spacing where you can do jab in time? i feel like this is again one of those elementary things that i somehow missed
Yep, or just go for PS there.

I'm teaching my little sister how to play which is exciting. She wants to get into it competitively. I'm thinking the steps she should work on first is

1. Basic character movement
2. Learning threat ranges
3. Basic combo/DI

Is there anything that I'm missing or should do different that would be more effective? Also do you have any advice on how to keep her interested? I know you kinda taught your younger brother how to play as well.
That's all fine, just present it in a fun way and don't try to overdo the nuance. It's better to get basics and have fun. My younger brother never asked many questions and just wanted to play with me for the first few years and learned plenty that way, so it just depends on the style of learning and motivation.

If Puff tries to attack early more in response to the threat of Fsmash, do you think it's better to DD and try to get a pivot grab or whiff punish her with Fair/DA kind of, or to meet her with rising Fair? I guess this depends on things like how far and often she fades full away on her aerials and how much stage Marth has?

Why is corner so bad for Puff against Marth? I don't really understand how to properly abuse having more stage, and I think that's part of the reason I'm struggling when Puff just retreating jumps all the time, even though I'm aware that she's giving me a ton of stage in the process.
Also depends on what her early attack is and whether she weaves back or not.

Puff primarily has to go up or offstage when you corner her because she can't really directly challenge your sword.

Zorcey

Smash Journeyman
What do you recommend mixing up to recover when Fox Fthrows/Bthrows Marth offstage to set up a gimp?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is rising fair good vs samus's shield?
I wouldn't say so offhand.

What do you recommend mixing up to recover when Fox Fthrows/Bthrows Marth offstage to set up a gimp?
Do NOT early side B. Mix jumping straight to edge vs close to it and airdodging around there, and also maybe sometimes going high and airdodging. Going low is occasionally good when you have more of that there iirc.

Zorcey

Smash Journeyman
What are you thinking/preparing to do when you take laser dash back and Falco just lasers in place again instead of lasering in?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I want to move back in to reset the position, or utilize dash back PS usually. I may hang at that farther spot sometimes to see if Falco will come in and try and intercept him.

Zorcey

Smash Journeyman
What might you do out of a successful PS in that situation?

What about if you missed it and you’re now in shield with your back to Falco?

Last edited:
Top Bottom