• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Olimar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Olimar

Well, most people are getting their wishes with characters, like Diddy and Red, for instance, I can't see why Olimar couldn't be in Brawl either. Sakurai's watching us. >.>

Shuma

Smash Hero
About my last post, i know he would bring lots of things to the game, i think he has great potential is worthy Brawl material etc etc.

I just don't like the character, and if i didn't like the game was 'cause of him.

And Sakurai better be watching the Ridley thread!.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Shows what you know ha!

(Seriously its coming from a guy who wants Bub and Bob for brawl)

Shuma

Smash Hero
I just noticed... the ridley thread just has like some days from being born and it's already bigger than this thread :p.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
XD So true and soon we will be bigger than the Sonic and Krystal threads... AGAIN.

Er... Pikmin for brawl.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I just noticed... the ridley thread just has like some days from being born and it's already bigger than this thread :p.
The Ridley fans are crazy at posting, that's why. If Ridley gets confirmed as a playable character, the forums will explode, if he is a boss, they will also explode.

Gogo Olimar!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
u no wat i want master chief n doa characters it would be fun havin da greatest game characters fight each other but dats not possible 4 brawl

IllidR

Smash Champion
Hell yeah he'll pwn. I don't know if his Pikmin will be everyone of his moves.. but that's just me.

And Double post?

Edit: Did anyone post a moveset yet for Olimar? And where could I find it?

IllidR

Smash Champion
him n louie will be modern IC

Don't even say that. If Olimar ended up paired up with Louie like the Ice-Climbers that would be a huge mistake. They're not even like the Ice Climbers, they should use their Pikmin and punch attacks not have the two of them paired. Let the double-teaming stick with the Ice-Climbers.

And stop double posting, it's spam. -.-

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
ridley not to break any hopes will be pretty hard for sakurai's choice cause he's a flyer he's not ground manuverable it would be hard 2 animate him

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
tryin 2 post a lot of posts so i wont be a smash noob i mean i been a smash fan since the 1st 1 i just recently found out about dis site by mistake n fine i think i will on a side note maybe they can be sperate characters (olimar n louie) but not a clone kind of oppsite characters

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice
omg ridley is in this game. hes the most obvious out of every single wished character. even more than diddy imo. as 4 olimar ya he will most likely be in brawl. but not as the wtf character. itll be sumkind of wierd character. either ressetti, or a retro 2D mario or sumthing.
olimar isnt a wtf cuz people want him. and will get him.
-pikmin will kill-

IllidR

Smash Champion
tryin 2 post a lot of posts so i wont be a smash noob i mean i been a smash fan since the 1st 1 i just recently found out about dis site by mistake n fine i think i will on a side note maybe they can be sperate characters (olimar n louie) but not a clone kind of oppsite characters
Posting alot of crap, triple posts is going to get you banned.. so you'll be less than a Smash n00b. So i suggest posting one here, posting elsewhere, and then you can post back when people respond. And Black Knight is awesome, click his picture for his thread. Don't spam it though.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Black Knight is da man.
Thank you.. but this isn't about Black Knight.. this is about Captain Olimar. In which case Black Knight and Olimar for Brawl!

Back on topic, i don't think Louie should be a character, maybe an alternate costume but he doesn't deserve his own character slot because he'll just be a clone. So let's keep it to just Captain Olimar.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
fine fine by the way i seen ridley psots he would be a good addition but hes just a boss character if petey isnt in it then ridley either high hopes though

IllidR

Smash Champion
fine fine by the way i seen ridley psots he would be a good addition but hes just a boss character if petey isnt in it then ridley either high hopes though
Go post in the Ridley thread then. This discussion is about CAPTAIN OLIMAR and him alone.. there's a Ridley thread already. Go look for it.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
No, actually, don't bring that to the Ridley thread. You're only going to be incinerated with flaming, especially with an argument like that one and your inability to spell, no offense.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Seriously.. stop double posting. You can edit your previous post and add in more information. I think his Final Smash will be a swarm of Pikmin rush the stage and attack anyone in site, much like Pit's. And a boss character for him could be that huge worm guy that rolls back and fourth. He was always a ******* to fight.

No, actually, don't bring that to the Ridley thread. You're only going to be incinerated with flaming, especially with an argument like that one and your inability to spell, no offense.
Well we don't want it here. >.>

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
its summer i can spell like i want y is every1 so wound up bout spellin
nice suggestin n ill think i use or his fs can be that he can have all 100 pikmin out an sing their annoying yet cool songs lol
boss character can be da spider u fight at da end of pikmin 2 when u hav 2 save louie he like da element god or gatling gun spider hes cool n a ***** a killin
y is gypsy even here???????????????

Vali

Smash Ace
its summer i can spell like i want y is every1 so wound up bout spellin
nice suggestin n ill think i use or his fs can be that he can have all 100 pikmin out an sing their annoying yet cool songs lol
boss character can be da spider u fight at da end of pikmin 2 when u hav 2 save louie he like da element god or gatling gun spider hes cool n a ***** a killin
y is gypsy even here???????????????
Holy christ stop spamming, and what does the season have anything to do with spelling? Is the sun overheating your brain or something?

IllidR, my moveset was reposted on page 34 if you wanna have a gander.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Holy christ stop spamming, and what does the season have anything to do with spelling? Is the sun overheating your brain or something?

IllidR, my moveset was reposted on page 34 if you wanna have a gander.
Thank you.. i'll check it out and edit with what i think of it. Sometimes it gets a real burden to search all of these pages for certain things. ;)

Oh wow.. you're explanation is taken very far in depth and is greatly written. And i must say that I absolutely LOVE the moveset. Nothing else could provide Brawl with a better feeling of Pikmin than an army of 15 Pikmin following Olimar around. If this is the moveset for Olimar I would absolutely play as him, though he definitely would be a tough one to master. Very nice job.

timbu

Smash Apprentice
fine i will stop spamming but give me a way 2 get a higher lv than smash noob
this coming from another smash noob. you post legitimate posts and contribute to the forums. if you keep on triple double posting like you're Jason Kidd, you will get banned and you will start over.

Oh, and is the summer also a john for the 0 appearances of punctuation in your last 15 posts?

Vali

Smash Ace
Thank you.. i'll check it out and edit with what i think of it. Sometimes it gets a real burden to search all of these pages for certain things. ;)

Oh wow.. you're explanation is taken very far in depth and is greatly written. And i must say that I absolutely LOVE the moveset. Nothing else could provide Brawl with a better feeling of Pikmin than an army of 15 Pikmin following Olimar around. If this is the moveset for Olimar I would absolutely play as him, though he definitely would be a tough one to master. Very nice job.
Cheers man, always great to get good feedback ^^. The moveset took quite a while to write I can tell you, but no more than 4 hours or so I think it was ;p.

whoa arent we supposed 2 talk bout olimar n ty
Woah, the very definition of irony there folks. If you were uncertain about it before, now you should be clear on what it means.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Cheers man, always great to get good feedback ^^. The moveset took quite a while to write I can tell you, but no more than 4 hours or so I think it was ;p.

Woah, the very definition of irony there folks. If you were uncertain about it before, now you should be clear on what it means.
Haha, no problem. It seems like it took a while to think up and write.. only 4 hours is pretty impressive.

And yes.. we've been stuck with him all day.:(

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
lol it was awesome man i laughed so much my sis slaped me on a serious note it was cool ill pwn mario wit reddy pikachu wit yellowy n squirtle wit bluey ill be da plague witt cracker(my nickname 4 him) n make bowser feel small wit fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom