• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
If illegitimate characters like Doctor Mario and Dark Pit exist, Wolf is a matter of when not if.
While I don't agree that Doctor Mario and Dark Pit are illegitimate characters, I do think that if they can bring back fan favorites like Roy and Lucas, then I'm sure they'll bring back Wolf. He's most likely gonna be the next revealed dlc character.

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
Even if we get no Wolf, or nothing Smash related at all, something hype will happen. Something hype WILL happen. Nintendo knows what's up.

I still think Wolf will be revealed in 3 hours, if not, then some other character will. Sakurai would not leave us hanging with nothing to be hype about.

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
If E3 was perfect it would be like:

StarFox U reveal.

Suddenly Wolf trailer. But the trailer is not over. Suddenly Wolf and Krystal are in Smash.

Sakurai: "ALRIGHT NOW HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS THERE IS MORE!!"

Chibi-Robo, King K. Rool, Fossil Hero, Ice Climbers, and Snake are revealed.

Too bad that would never happen

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
If illegitimate characters like Doctor Mario and Dark Pit exist, Wolf is a matter of when not if.
Now dark pit and doctor mario i agree with (even though i like both)

But wolf?

Did you even play brawl wolf is not even close to a fox clone

Wolf is more luigifyed than luigi

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Remember, folks, even if Wolf isn't revealed today, there's still the chance that he may appear when Star Fox U is released.

Godspeed. :wolf:

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
We got a **** ton of Smash content 2 days ago, that kinda shrinks a Wolf announcment while E3.
On the other hand, when we got Mewtwo, Lucas was announcced. When Lucas came out, 2 more came out, but we got no new announcment to be hype about. If Nintendo wanted to just fill the time until October and ballot DLC, they would have released Roy in a month and Ryu in 3 months or something. Maybe, MAYBE we get even more DLC before the ballot.
So I´m not sure xD but still hopefull.

REMEMBER: If he isn´t in during E3, we will get him announced with the n64 Stages and Tournament mode in August, shorty for Star Fox Wii U. I believe.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Today will either be a teary-eyed success, or a massive kick to the no-no region.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
30 min to go, even if we don´t hear about Wolf, we still get some Star Fox News!
Can´t WAIT. Sitting here, refreshing pages lol

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Oh...my......god
Coming Star Fox Wii U....coming out with in holiday, called it.....the Wolf thing actually doesn't seem too far fetched.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Nothing. ****ing nothing. I'm just going to lie down on the floor. Wake me up when Wolf is revealed.

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
Don't lose hope. Well, for now. I think if he is not revealed in August I will maybe start doubting his inclusion.

But remember, E3 still has almost a week to go. Just because he was not revealed in the Digital Event does not mean he won't be revealed this week. I doubt it though.

Welp, August, here we come.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Hey, at least Wolf will probably in the game. They're playing it now and it looks like they got rid of Krystal.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
...That was the most disappointing Nintendo E3 event I've ever seen in my life.
Just,wow.
Hey, at least Wolf will probably in the game. They're playing it now and it looks like they got rid of Krystal.
Keep in mind,this one is also apparently non-canon.*ECHs internally*As if we needed MORE non-canon Star Fox games after Command.

Last edited:

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Okay, guys. Key tip if you want to know when Smash news is ever gonna show. Make sure to take a look at Sakurai's twitter or miiverse to see if he says anything. If he does, it's a definite. If he doesn't, then Smash won't be involved. I hope this helps.

Serell

Smash Apprentice
Come on, there's no way they got rid of Krystal. Maybe we didn't see her in the direct, but she's Fox's love interest, they can't get rid of her.

Laniv

Smash Champion
Okay, so no Wolf in Smash (yet). He's in the new game, so he's got that going for him.

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Dannnggg... Sorry guys! That sucks he wasn't shown at E3 for smash! :(
He has GOT to be in the game at some point I just absolutely refuse to believe that he won't be considering we have (in my opinion) useless/ not unique characters like
:4darkpit: I mean really!? Wolf was cut for that BS?
At least he is in the new Wii U game which is looking super BOSS btw, Now Wolf has relevance in his favor as well! If Sakurai ignores that then...ummm... well... crap.

Last edited:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Come on, there's no way they got rid of Krystal. Maybe we didn't see her in the direct, but she's Fox's love interest, they can't get rid of her.
From the looks of it, the game either takes place in the past or in a different time line. Peppy, who was retired in Assault, is back in an Arwing. Also, Pigma, who if I recall correctly, died in Assualt yet he was alive in the demo.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
It could be worse folks.

You could be Metroid fans.

Da faq was dat!?!?

I wanted a Metroid game to come out. I even set the bar low and said "at least be better than Other M."

AT LEAST OTHER M WAS A METROID GAME GOD DAMNIT

Remember Wolf Fans

It could be worse.

so...so...much worse.

Serell

Smash Apprentice
From the looks of it, the game either takes place in the past or in a different time line. Peppy, who was retired in Assault, is back in an Arwing. Also, Pigma, who if I recall correctly, died in Assualt yet he was alive in the demo.
Well.... ****.
If she's not in the new game, then so long to the idea of her coming to Smash. Huge disappointment...

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Guys, don't sweat it. Wolf's coming. Maybe not today, but if Roy's back, Wolf WILL return.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Aside from Star Fox Zero and Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, this was a pretty bad E3. Also if you can see Wolf in the trailer, the Wolfen with the W on it, so he's in the game. Well lets head on over to the ballot.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Didn´t expect much, feel a little dissapointed anyways :/
Oh well, atleast I have this theard to click on every day.

Last edited:

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
That was rather a lackluster presentation and there's only a few games that I'm excited for and that's Star Fox Zero and Yoshi's Wooly World.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
The only way Krystal would still be canon is if Star Fox Zero takes place between Star Fox (SNES) and Star Fox 64. Or between Star Fox 64 and Adventures. Otherwise, no Krystal, no Panther, no aparoids, nothing. And Star Fox Assault was my favorite (and in my opinion, the best) Star Fox game to date

Top Bottom