• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

PKFreeze89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Scizor711
3DS FC
4742-5952-7792
And can any of you Wolf supporters provide me a gif or something to put in my sig? Thanks in advance. :smash:

ferioku

Smash Ace
Just stopping by to say that Wolf definitely deserves a spot and I think he will be the next character confirmed hands down. Seeing as he was my main on brawl and PM I definitely need to show some love for him.

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
dropping in to renew my full support for Wolf. i realised how much i missed him in smash 4.
with >2000 supporters backing him in this thread alone, his chances are higher than ever now and I hope he'll be back by the end of Q3.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
This is a trailer I made for Wolf:
Fox and Falco are on the great fox back to back on the Orbital gate assault stage. Bowser and Ganondorf run at them and Fox and Falco knock 'em of the stage with ease. The duo taunts when suddenly a smart bomb comes from the sky hitting them and ko'ing them. Wolf then jumps down and taunts. The splash art then appears that says "Wolf takes aim". Que move showcase and there ya go.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Fox and Falco are on the great fox back to back on the Orbital gate assault stage. Bowser and Ganondorf run at them and Fox and Falco knock 'em of the stage with ease. The duo taunts when suddenly a smart bomb comes from the sky hitting them and ko'ing them. Wolf then jumps down and taunts. The splash art then appears that says "Wolf takes aim". Que move showcase and there ya go.
Pretty good, if I do say so, myself.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
I dont know if I shared this already but I feel a newcommer will be next to be announced, unless of course they announce 2 at once. Either way, I'm guessing a newcommer is going to be next because if they add another veteran first I can see everyone whining that nintendo is making you pay for characters that we already had (which they are already whining about).

I would like Wolf in as soon as possible but as long as he gets in ill be happy.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I dont know if I shared this already but I feel a newcommer will be next to be announced, unless of course they announce 2 at once. Either way, I'm guessing a newcommer is going to be next because if they add another veteran first I can see everyone whining that nintendo is making you pay for characters that we already had (which they are already whining about).

I would like Wolf in as soon as possible but as long as he gets in ill be happy.
I don't know how what DLC characters they may reveal at E3, but we should be getting more than one. I mean, last E3, they revealed three newcomers for Smash: Mii, Palutena and Pacman. If that is anything to go buy, we might get two new DLC characters revealed instead of one from the last Direct. (not counting the Mewtwo trailer, since Mewtwo was revealed before)

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
I like wolf he was one of the characters I played in brawl he has a nice nimble yet heavy feel to him I really would not change anything to him he's really brutal when it comes to combos

Mike Voss-Trikstar

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mikevoss7
3DS FC
4098-4453-7864
But then everyone would know they were gong to show Wolf. It would be cooler if they're showing Lucas gameplay against Fox and Falco, and then Wolf comes out of nowhere when Lucas is on the ledge and says "Can't let you do that, Star Fox". And then Wolf proceeds to destroy them with combos. What I'm trying to say is that it would be better if it was unexpected.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
But then everyone would know they were gong to show Wolf. It would be cooler if they're showing Lucas gameplay against Fox and Falco, and then Wolf comes out of nowhere when Lucas is on the ledge and says "Can't let you do that, Star Fox". And then Wolf proceeds to destroy them with combos. What I'm trying to say is that it would be better if it was unexpected.
Yeah I agree with you there.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think we will see two, if not three revealed at E3.

Wolf is a given, and there would be no better time to announce the Inklings if they do get put in.
Yeah, I just wonder what the other character, or other two characters would be. Can't E3 come any sooner?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Lets hope its fake and make sure each of us votes for Wolf 1000 times a day.(if the ballot will allow it)
The leaker seems like a legit guy.

He's a hacker and part of the 3DS Homebrew team.

Anyway, should this be legit, hope it serves as a lesson to NOT TAKE THINGS AS GRANTED.

If you want Wolf, vote for him in the ballot. Simple as that.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
The leaker seems like a legit guy.

He's a hacker and part of the 3DS Homebrew team.

Anyway, should this be legit, hope it serves as a lesson to NOT TAKE THINGS AS GRANTED.

If you want Wolf, vote for him in the ballot. Simple as that.
Which is what we've been doing, its everyone else who's been assuming, well time to make voting for Wolf part of the daily schedule.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
You know, I just watched Etika's video on the matter and I'd like to bring up a theory:
If this is true that Ryu and Roy are confirmed, that means they now have data to support them which wasn't in the game prior to the patch. Now if there's say another patch with that comes with Lucas and brings up another sound file, let's say Wolf, that means he'd still be viable. Thoughts on this?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
You know, I just watched Etika's video on the matter and I'd like to bring up a theory:
If this is true that Ryu and Roy are confirmed, that means they now have data to support them which wasn't in the game prior to the patch. Now if there's say another patch with that comes with Lucas and brings up another sound file, let's say Wolf, that means he'd still be viable. Thoughts on this?
Hopefully, we're all a bit too salty right now, no one wants to be stuck with this,

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I would normally but this guy is known for hacking stuff..
Still, I don't think Wolf is out of the picture just yet. Plus, I am not sure about Ryu being in the game. I thought Sakurai said one third party character per third party company? I could be wrong, but still...

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
You guys have heard the theme right? ryu's sounds like it was ripped from the SNES and I don't think it was even remixed while Roy's is the same as marth's anyway.

I'm sorry but I don't by this for a second

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You guys have heard the theme right, ryu's sounds like it was ripped from the SNES and I don't think it was even remixed while Roy's is the same as marth's anyway.

I'm sorry but I don't by this for a second
I noticed. I find it hard to believe that Nintendo would use a direct SNES track for a character's victory theme. I mean, most, if not, all, are much more updated than that, and don't sound like SNES music at all.

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
If they were going t reuse one of Ryu's themes they would have reused the most recent one or remix his theme, not rip it straight from the SNES game.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm pretty sure it's fake. The victory themes for Lucas and Roy are the exact same as Ness's and Marth's (which is to be expected), and both the Street Fighter 2 victory music and the theme for Ryu's stage were taken directly from Street Fighter 2. My guess is they're just trying to mess with people.

Compare these:
to the video in the main page.

Last edited:

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
I'm waiting for somebody that I know (who managed to debunk the Rayman leak) to debunk it. Believe me, hes gud

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
God, I'm really concerned. I can't stand the thought of three Marths and a second Capcom rep. Wolf was actually unique, and Falco is a semi-clone. Plus, Fire Emblem already has enough reps. There is no need for five, hell, there was no reason for four. I really hope that this stuff is fake, because if it's not, then I've lost my faith in Sakurai. I made an overview video of Mewtwo's moveset, and at the end of my videos, I always have an 'outro image'. I think I got carried away with this one...

Oh, and here's the link to the video, should anyone want to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omuY98KLN6Y

MagnesD3

Smash Master
God, I'm really concerned. I can't stand the thought of three Marths and a second Capcom rep. Wolf was actually unique, and Falco is a semi-clone. Plus, Fire Emblem already has enough reps. There is no need for five, hell, there was no reason for four. I really hope that this stuff is fake, because if it's not, then I've lost my faith in Sakurai. I made an overview video of Mewtwo's moveset, and at the end of my videos, I always have an 'outro image'. I think I got carried away with this one...

Oh, and here's the link to the video, should anyone want to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omuY98KLN6Y
I dont think its fake man, the hacker has credentials... Wolf is no longer a shoe in as far as im concerned, and it is very scary, depressing and overall devastating. We have got to enforce the support somehow because there are a ton of wolf fans not voting for him or rooting for him since they think he is a shoe in, nothing is predictable when it comes to Sakurai.

Top Bottom