• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Aw man, I missed out on all the fun. I don't see much point in trying to disprove a known fact about Wolf just to get people riled, but whatever, people do what people do. I'm sure you guys got a few laughs out of it, though.

Sector Z's probably a good stage to have return, but really, anything else is just a bonus as long as we get Wolf.

Though I'm not sure what Dector Z is....:troll:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wolf along with the return of Sector Z would be great. I absolutely loved that stage back in the old days with Smash 64.

I really prefer that stage over Corneria, though that one is great, too.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Aw man, I missed out on all the fun. I don't see much point in trying to disprove a known fact about Wolf just to get people riled, but whatever, people do what people do. I'm sure you guys got a few laughs out of it, though.

Sector Z's probably a good stage to have return, but really, anything else is just a bonus as long as we get Wolf.

Though I'm not sure what Dector Z is....:troll:
Dector Z id awedomenedd

#Vote4DectorZ

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Maybe it'd judt me but I don't think we'll get any new info on Dmadh DLC until October after the ballet endd. It'd gonna be a long add wait if that were to be the cade, but who knowd.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Holy hell, I didn't know until now hid Addault theme wad in Dm4dh ad well! LOOL
*Adding thid to my "even more evidence he'd going to be DLC" lidt.*
That doedn't even... It'd like daying we're getting RH repd judt by the RH dong we have.
Maybe we dhould dtart calling Dakurai Darkrai. :troll:
dure.
Maybe it'd judt me but I don't think we'll get any new info on Dmadh DLC until October after the ballet endd. It'd gonna be a long add wait if that were to be the cade, but who knowd.
I duppode modt of ud do ad well...

DARKRAI WHY YOU HAVE UD WAIT

---

btw another poll

http://www.gamefaqd.com/boardd/633202-duper-dmadh-brod-for-wii-u/72360138

(Don't worry the link workd)

EVOT FWOL

Last edited:

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
Letd make replacing Ss with Ds a meme of dome dort.

Dtar Fox cadt:
Fox
Falco
Peppd
Dlippy
Krydtal
Jamed
Prince Trickd
Androdd
Wolf O'Donnel
Pigma
Leon Powaldki
Andrew
Panther Corodo

Logo12

Smash Lord
Letd make replacing Ss with Ds a meme of dome dort.

Dtar Fox cadt:
Fox
Falco
Peppd
Dlippy
Krydtal
Jamed
Prince Trickd
Androdd
Wolf O'Donnel
Pigma
Leon Powaldki
Andrew
Panther Corodo
[dereplacement]
you sure Peppy is called Pepps and Tricky is called Tricks?
[/dereplacement]

Aldo it'd Carodo not Corodo.

Oh, and if you will:
Landmadter
BladderBladter
Fox Illudion
Falco Phantadm
Wolf Fladh
Wolf Dhoot
Claw Bladter
etc etc etc

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
"Landmadter", "Dmadh", "Dlippy", etc? You're all terrible people, but this is hilarious, haha!

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Uggggh, so many posts to reply to, probably don't even remember them all.

There was a post about the Wii U lacking a Great Fox stage. Orbital Gate Assault has the Great Fox at the beginning and while it isn't the whole stage...we already have 3 other stages with the damn thing as the entire stage. Honestly, the Starfox stages in Smash don't do the series any justice. I wanted a Sauria stage so badly since it's the focus of an entire game and makes an appearance in another and it's an actual planet. Starfox isn't all about space, there are so many planets that are completely ignored.

There was a post mentioning what would happen after Wolf used Wolf Flash if it didn't put him in helpless, it'll probably do the same thing as Fox and Falco's. The end lag makes them have to fall a bit before they can perform another action. With Wolf's high fall speed, any vertical height would most likely be lost by the time he could use Fire Wolf if he doesn't get on stage or to the ledge with Wolf Flash.

@ Tino Tino mentioned how he doesn't spam with 3 characters on FG and to that I say thank you!...though I wasn't blaming anyone =P I expect the majority of people on Smashboards to know how to use their character more than just spamming b since this site provides easy access to strategies for every character beyond mashing b. Granted even a skilled player could choose to spam b because lol FG. Heck, my cousin and I have this dumb strategy that hardly works that we call 'Laser Bacon' where one of us bes Falco and the other is G&W and we just spam b at the ledge. We hardly use it but it's karma for other spammers.

And the last thing I remember wanting to mention last night but couldn't because of work is that I've noticed that I say **** (both the s and f ones) and hell a lot on here, specifically this thread and I've got no idea why but I'ma try to cut down on my potty mouth since I don't use it quite as much elsewhere on Smashboards.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Okay, with PushDustIn suddenly bringing up the topic of Japanese support, and the fact that I'm apparently hired for Source Gaming, I went to read some 2ch posts (those matome ones to be exact but eh) about DLCs and Wolves.

The first one I stumbled upon is apparently a Wolf detraction topic (Which lasted for 10 posts before quickly turning into a "KO Appeal" topic, which apparently is a very big issue in Japan)

http://smabros.net/archives/35971245.html

With the first few saying Wolf has no chance because he has no "popularity", not sure how that worked, but I read the comment below:

こいつで遊びたいぜ
I wanna have fun with this thing
人気自体は明らかに高いだろウルフは
ただ桜井は色々と斜めな人だから、ブーイング上等で天邪鬼を起こすかもしれん
ただそういうイレギュラーを考えないとするならウルフはほぼ確定と考えていいだろう
While popularity itself is already obviously high for Wolf,
Sakurai is a very weird person, so we don't know if he will pull out a top tier trolling again
But without concerning these irregularities I think it's safe to say Wolf is almost guaranteed.​

これからウルフ以外の8キャラだす

「予定してた数キャラは全部出たのでもうキャラ追加はありませんね」

大ブーイング

それから一月後、ウ ル フ 参 戦!
「追加はないとは言いましたが復活がないとは言ってません」
っという神展開だよな?分かってるって
Here's 8 characters without Wolf
"All the 'several' characters planned are out, so there are no more new DLC"
Big Disappointment (Booing)
One month later, Wolf joins the battle!
"By 'no more new DLC' we never meant no returning characters"
Will something like this happen? If you know what I mean​

※5
気持ち悪い
That's horrible​

てか子供リンク返してよ。
ヤングでトゥーンボコりたい
I want Young Link back
I want to beat the hell out of Toon Link as Young Link​

ウルフって確かにコンパチだけど
技的にファルコのほうがコンパチじゃねって思う。
Wolf is really a clone,
judging by specials I don't think Falco is a clone
...​

なぜ良質のコンパチを消しておいて需要皆無のコンパチを作ったのか
Why such a well-made clone has to be removed yet they add some completely unnecessary clones back​

ウルフをコンパチって・・・ルイージもマリオのコンパチとか言っちゃう人?
For those who call Wolf a clone... do you call Luigi a Mario clone as well?​

(Then there goes a few posts feeling "shocked" hearing Wolf has popularity, probably trolls)

※34
いやコンパチじゃん
今のマリオとルイージは必殺技2種と切り札が全く別物で各攻撃もそのキャラ特有の動きが多いが、ウルフは必殺技切り札は全て似たようなものでかつ各攻撃もほぼ他のキャラと同じ動きしてる(例えば空Nはピカチュウ、空前はクッパ、空下はディディー、上強はソニック上投げ)
Nope
In this version Mario and Luigi has 2 completely different Specials and a different FS, and the standard attacks are mostly unique to the character, Wolf's specials are all similar things plus the standard attacks are almost same as other characters (For example Nair is Pikachu's, Fair is Bowser's, Dair is Diddy, Utilt is Sonic's Uthrow)​

※39
>上強はソニック上投げ
それを言うなら上スマがソニック空上だろ
>Utilt is Sonic's Uthrow
If you say so the Usmash is Sonic's Uair, right?​

Japanese really have an interesting standard of a clone.

That or that user is just trying to make excuses.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Okay, with PushDustIn suddenly bringing up the topic of Japanese support, and the fact that I'm apparently hired for Source Gaming, I went to read some 2ch posts (those matome ones to be exact but eh) about DLCs and Wolves.

The first one I stumbled upon is apparently a Wolf detraction topic (Which lasted for 10 posts before quickly turning into a "KO Appeal" topic, which apparently is a very big issue in Japan)

http://smabros.net/archives/35971245.html

With the first few saying Wolf has no chance because he has no "popularity", not sure how that worked, but I read the comment below:

こいつで遊びたいぜ
I wanna have fun with this thing
人気自体は明らかに高いだろウルフは
ただ桜井は色々と斜めな人だから、ブーイング上等で天邪鬼を起こすかもしれん
ただそういうイレギュラーを考えないとするならウルフはほぼ確定と考えていいだろう
While popularity itself is already obviously high for Wolf,
Sakurai is a very weird person, so we don't know if he will pull out a top tier trolling again
But without concerning these irregularities I think it's safe to say Wolf is almost guaranteed.​

これからウルフ以外の8キャラだす

「予定してた数キャラは全部出たのでもうキャラ追加はありませんね」

大ブーイング

それから一月後、ウ ル フ 参 戦!
「追加はないとは言いましたが復活がないとは言ってません」
っという神展開だよな?分かってるって
Here's 8 characters without Wolf
"All the 'several' characters planned are out, so there are no more new DLC"
Big Disappointment (Booing)
One month later, Wolf joins the battle!
"By 'no more new DLC' we never meant no returning characters"
Will something like this happen? If you know what I mean​

※5
気持ち悪い
That's horrible​

てか子供リンク返してよ。
ヤングでトゥーンボコりたい
I want Young Link back
I want to beat the hell out of Toon Link as Young Link​

ウルフって確かにコンパチだけど
技的にファルコのほうがコンパチじゃねって思う。
Wolf is really a clone,
judging by specials I don't think Falco is a clone
...​

なぜ良質のコンパチを消しておいて需要皆無のコンパチを作ったのか
Why such a well-made clone has to be removed yet they add some completely unnecessary clones back​

ウルフをコンパチって・・・ルイージもマリオのコンパチとか言っちゃう人?
For those who call Wolf a clone... do you call Luigi a Mario clone as well?​

(Then there goes a few posts feeling "shocked" hearing Wolf has popularity, probably trolls)

※34
いやコンパチじゃん
今のマリオとルイージは必殺技2種と切り札が全く別物で各攻撃もそのキャラ特有の動きが多いが、ウルフは必殺技切り札は全て似たようなものでかつ各攻撃もほぼ他のキャラと同じ動きしてる(例えば空Nはピカチュウ、空前はクッパ、空下はディディー、上強はソニック上投げ)
Nope
In this version Mario and Luigi has 2 completely different Specials and a different FS, and the standard attacks are mostly unique to the character, Wolf's specials are all similar things plus the standard attacks are almost same as other characters (For example Nair is Pikachu's, Fair is Bowser's, Dair is Diddy, Utilt is Sonic's Uthrow)​

※39
>上強はソニック上投げ
それを言うなら上スマがソニック空上だろ
>Utilt is Sonic's Uthrow
If you say so the Usmash is Sonic's Uair, right?​

Japanese really have an interesting standard of a clone.

That or that user is just trying to make excuses.
I personally think the user is just a hater and trying to find excuses but that's just me.

D

Deleted member

Qustion time:
If you had to give Wolf a splash art phrase. ¿What would it be and why?

Example: WOLF TAKES THE ASSAULT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm pretty sure you replied to it and said it was a good idea...
I'm drawing a blank here. I would go back a few pages to see if that's true but I'm too lazy to do it.
Qustion time:
If you had to give Wolf a splash art phrase. ¿What would it be and why?

Example: WOLF TAKES THE ASSAULT.
Wolf Gets It Done! :denzel:

Anyways, you pretty much took those words from me.

Top Bottom