• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

D

Deleted member

DAMMIT I MISSED THE 200 PAGES CELEBRATION.

WHAT AM I POSTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.

JK. it's good to see that Wolf thread is still going strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

OranGiraffe

Smash Cadet
NNID
OranGiraffe
If they are going to bring Wolf back they SHOULD put this song with him!
Oh my lord I love this song so much. I'd really want to hear what they could do with remastering it with a real band and orchestra. It would sound so intense.

D

Deleted member

Congratulations for 200 pages nya!
I may be a kitty nya, but I support Wolf nya! Always loved his taunts and spamming his up smash nya!
Well! Listen here, while I make it clear!
I can't believe you can't see what we see here!
A canine Wolf is the superior choices,
You're Kitty-Chan, initials K.C!
Looking at your fangs,
you could smash it in all big bangs!
Because you're one of us! One of us!
You're mean and pink, kitty 'ciane.
Can't you see you're one of us?
You walk the line, my brother Bark.
Arm to arm,we will get Wolf Back!

Welcome to the Club.

Yes i just took my original post to Neo Zero and modified it a little

Last edited by a moderator:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Well! Listen here, while I make it clear!
I can't believe you can't see what we see here!
A canine Wolf is the superior choices,
You're Kitty-Chan, initials K.C!
Looking at your fangs,
you could smash it in all big bangs!
Because you're one of us! One of us!
You're mean and pink, kitty 'ciane.
Can't you see you're one of us?
You walk the line, my brother Bark.
Arm to arm,we will get Wolf Back!
I got a good laugh out of this.:grin:

I love "One of us" remixes and this one is no exception.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Super Mario Maker, compatible with more than 50 amiibo.
Do we know the full list yet? Could Wolf amiibo be a reality?
Datamine? :D
Supports 99 amiibo. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/amaj/costume/index.html

I've been seeing if someone can datamine Yoshi's Wooly World instead, since it has amiibo support stuff as well...
It only took 3 ****ing years but we got to 200 pages.

"def needs to return"
-First post of this thread, 2012
"Isn't the solution obvious?
Give Wolf boobies.

Problem Solved."
~The post that made me join this thread or this board as a whole, 2013

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I'll be honest, I thought Wolf would get announced before 200 pages happened. Here's hoping we see a Wolf in Smash before 300 pages is a thing. I'll be honest, I believe it.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm just tired of speculating is all. I can just wait until who knows when for any new announcements regarding DLC.

OranGiraffe

Smash Cadet
NNID
OranGiraffe
I just saw this https://youtu.be/eMIjozM_ssM again, and gosh I actually really want Panther in Smash 4 as well. I know the likelihood of Star fox characters goes Wolf, Krystal, Leon, anyone else, and then Panther, but he's such a character that he'd be fun to play I think.
Also god damn Krystal keeps taking his bait.

mark welford

Smash Ace
Guys this might be a little off topic but I'm feeling down and hurt right now because I just received news that a good friend of mine just died from a gunshot to the chest he's gone too soon and I saw him last Friday and that is what's most painful right now.

Guys this might be a little off topic but I'm feeling down and hurt right now because I just received news that a good friend of mine just died from a gunshot to the chest he's gone too soon and I saw him last Friday and that is what's most painful right now.
That's awful... I'm sorry for your loss. :(

OranGiraffe

Smash Cadet
NNID
OranGiraffe
That's really serious, I'm so sorry to hear that. I lost my best friend around a year ago when he took his own life, and the weeks and even months that followed were really confusing and hard to deal with. I still haven't gone a day without thinking about him, but I've accepted his passing by now. It's surreal to live through those times soon after loss, but just know that the best way to process it is to let your emotions out. Don't choke back tears or anything, you need to work through it and let it work through you.
I think that's the only way to keep a healthy state of mind. Know that there are people here to support you if you need to talk, because that's the hardest thing to do, is to keep stuff like that bottled up.

I didn't mean to get too personal, but since I can somewhat relate, I know that it's really hard to keep your mind clear of bad thoughts in a time like losing someone too soon.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Damn, that's just tragic. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I offer my sincerest condolences to his family and to everyone else who cared about him.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I'm so sorry for your loss. That's indeed really sad news. :c

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I am very sorry to hear that, mark. Hopefully, whoever shot him will pay for what he did.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
My condolences. Had a friend kill himself around 12 years ago. Still don't understand it.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences.

One curious question. Is Wolf more popular than Krystal for Smash Bros?
For the most part, yes, because he was in Brawl.

Top Bottom