• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Although it might have to be Lylat Wars for some places?
Only if we've returned to 1997, which we haven't. ;) Thankfully, those trademark issues were resolved a long time ago. (And Lylat Wars was always a really stupid name - why they ignored the precedent set by changing the SNES original's name to Starwing in order to deal with the issue, I'll never know. :crazy:)

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
5 days.
And this thread should hopefully be where the Mewtwo and Lucas threads ended up.
The official thread
Seriously, I want to see these threads (especially veteran ones) going into the official one already! I feel so secluded in this unannounced DLC support limbo. I want to be able to properly visualize an HD model for Smash Wolf pronto.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
So the Zelda social released a collaboration video filled with all sorts of strings/combos and rage quits.

They also challenge all the other threads to try and top their video.

If/when Wolf comes out, I would like to try and top it assuming everyone else here is on board.

If no one wants to, than it's no big deal but I think it would be a pretty awesome thing to do.

Here's the video in question:

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Played Wolf in Brawl earlier for E3 hype.It made me feel glad to use him.Once he's in,Snake will be the ONLY reason to come back to Brawl anymore.Ice Climbers have Melee.
So the Zelda social released a collaboration video filled with all sorts of strings/combos and rage quits.
Those so-called"gorls"don't have anything on us.After Melee,how does one Zelda?One can Ganondorf,seeing as this is not Brawl anymore,but how do you Zelda Brawl onwards?
Apparently,only being a hardcore tryhard you can.
And Tino:Where he at?he ain't Falco
Seriously, I want to see these threads (especially veteran ones) going into the official one already! I feel so secluded in this unannounced DLC support limbo. I want to be able to properly visualize an HD model for Smash Wolf pronto.
I know that feel.
Your sig is also pretty deep,man.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

If/when Wolf comes out, I would like to try and top it assuming everyone else here is on board.

If no one wants to, than it's no big deal but I think it would be a pretty awesome thing to do.

Here's the video in question:

I expected an all Zelda montage... If we do a video like this, we would need to do all Wolf and have the most bad*** remix of his theme playing.

For now though I could give them the eggroll video, just to see what they'd do, though they'd definitely react negatively to it.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
When Wolf comes out, I most certainly plan on doing a montage of him similar to my others. The most recent one is on Mewtwo:
I'm making one for Sheik soon, then I'll more than likely end up doing one for Lucas. These videos are around 2:50 to 3:00, but if you all would like to contribute like how @ Jestar Jestar suggested, I could make it longer (Even longer if I took out the MLG humor, text, airhorns, etc.) Maybe it'll get put up on the front page of the Wolf Social, haha.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Why hasn't anyone done any can can remixes for Wolf?

If someone here is good with gmod, I have an idea for a video,:idea: Some guy is doing the smash ballot, and doesn't know who to vote for, he looks out the window and sees Wolf, An army of Wolves start to gather as the music starts up, then Wolf says what's the matter scared, and the army of Wolves begin can caning after everyone. With each computer they pass, the screen changes to Wolf for DLC. (They could even cancan Etika's computer.) There could even be a few Wolves up smashing behind the cancaning Wolves.
The cancan song being used could be remixed with Wolf's What's the matter scared line and other quotes, depending on which variation of the song is used.
Here are a few variations that could work well
For the debut video I recommend using this, as its longer and offers more interesting things for the Wolf cancan army could do like, cancan over Diddy Kong, cancan through a cancan performance, or can can with Sakurai and co.
This version just fits better for creating a meme as its a fresh take, and not alot of people have heard it as much as the second variation,
While this song is really good, everyone uses it in remixes, so it might get a little old. This would honestly work better in a remix of the video with the first song, as the meme is already established, it could be like part 2, CanCaning Wolves Return.

If anyone is interested in doing this, just reply to the post or PM me. Its OK if no one wants to do it, I'm just thinking of ways to create Wolf memes that might end up wildly popular as usual. ;)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I know this is a bit off topic, but I heard something about Lucas being able to be brought for both versions at once. Is it true? If so, how do I do that?

shane3x

Saint of Swords
I hope the new patch notes read like this:

+ Wolf Added
+ We did some other stuff...to the thing...did we mention we added Wolf?

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Played Star Fox 64 earlier just for Star Wolf battle(Actually made it to Andross,easy route though.)and beat them for the first time.
Yes,paying attention to Peppy's advice REALLY helps you out.Played Star Wolf battle just for E3 hype.
We're getting so close at this point..we...can't..lose!

Last edited:

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
*sigh* Why must the hype happen when I'm having my Final Exam.... I'm getting so distracted right now :[
I got one more to go tomorrow and I'm freeeeeee
Ugh, my exams start on the 19th and end on the 25th. Plus I got a couple of projects to do and four review packets. I dunno why but were getting the most work we have had all year right now. Because of all of that I might miss whatever happens at E3....

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Guys I think I have a mental problem. I've just went distracted from revision for an hour just to write a 102-line (~9 word per line) argument regarding Wolf not being "a clone of both Fox and Falco" yesterday

And then I did unexpectedly well in today's exam.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Guys I think I have a mental problem. I've just went distracted from revision for an hour just to write a 102-line (~9 word per line) argument regarding Wolf not being "a clone of both Fox and Falco" yesterday

And then I did unexpectedly well in today's exam.
Hm.Good for you.
I have a friend who doesn't want Wolf in.
I worry about him sometimes.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Hm.Good for you.
I have a friend who doesn't want Wolf in.
I worry about him sometimes.
None of my friends have ever played Smash 4, so yeah.

only like 3 of them did play Brawl. Still they don't really care about the characters and just play whoever they find good (surprisingly one could recognize Fox) or those popular characters.

I'm still begging my friend to install Brawl on their Wii so I can play the only version I haven't played yet (except for Wii U maybe)

But before they could actually do it, Wolf may even be out (or confirmed) already.

shane3x

Saint of Swords
None of my friends have ever played Smash 4, so yeah.

only like 3 of them did play Brawl. Still they don't really care about the characters and just play whoever they find good (surprisingly one could recognize Fox) or those popular characters.

I'm still begging my friend to install Brawl on their Wii so I can play the only version I haven't played yet (except for Wii U maybe)

But before they could actually do it, Wolf may even be out (or confirmed) already.
Tripping is a horrible mechanic in brawl, have fun with that haha.

shane3x

Saint of Swords
When Wolf does get announced, when do people reckon he will be available? I'd say around Star Fox Wii U's launch as some promotion like how Mewtwo was rolled out.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
But...but how can you not be a Starfox fan? SF64 is a classic of gaming!

Sometimes I worry about people's taste. All the same, I can't STAND the wait for double whammy of Smash Wolf hype and Starfox U!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Some people would hate Star Fox because the "Furry thing"

Krystal only makes that worse
Going to blame the Internet for that one. People sure love to hate on furries.

But yeah, poor taste, etc.

Top Bottom