• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
With Lucas being released before E3, we don't have to worry about him showing up there.

Wolfs chances of getting revealed are greater than ever now.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
With Lucas being released before E3, we don't have to worry about him showing up there.

Agreed, and with that update coming up, we may be able to see if the data miners find Wolf in that update like they did with the last one.

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
Agreed, and with that update coming up, we may be able to see if the data miners find Wolf in that update like they did with the last one.
The new update will probably have some new info in it. Though nothing is certain. After Ryu and Roy, Wolf is definitely the biggest possibility to be found.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The new update will probably have some new info in it. Though nothing is certain. After Ryu and Roy, Wolf is definitely the biggest possibility to be found.
Yep! I'd be shocked if he is not listed in the update's data.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633

Welp,June 14th,Lucas comes out of nowhere,and with that,nothing stops Wolf's chances.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,PLEASE SECURE WRIST STRAP TO CONTAIN HYPE FOR NEXT 11 DAYS.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Lucas and Mii verse Stage coming 14th, OH BOY!
Means a new patch on 14th, MAYBE we find Wolf NEWS D: (If he isn´t announced already in the E3 Nintendo thing)!!!
HYPEPEPEPEP

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
There aren't platforms on for glory. What do you mean by 'rely on platforms'? Do you just mean characters with good aerials or something?
Characters with good sharking abilities (e.g. Pit, Meta Knight, Donkey Kong, Bowser) can make us of platforms to make things difficult for their opponent, and characters like Robin can use them to cover their weak spots (e.g. using the platform as a defensive canopy while you throw out Arcfire). Then there are characters like Little Mac, who want as few platforms as possible to take full advantage of their ground-based fighting style, and even Bowser Jr and Wario can get great mileage out of their side-b's in a flat, even environment.

Platforms make a huge difference. There's a reason Battlefield is a popular choice of stage in competitive settings.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, we are talking about the hype train again? In that case, I hope you all don't mind me posting this again.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Lucas and Mii verse Stage coming 14th, OH BOY!
Means a new patch on 14th, MAYBE we find Wolf NEWS D: (If he isn´t announced already in the E3 Nintendo thing)!!!
HYPEPEPEPEP

That being said, has anybody even managed to datamine into the Wii U version yet?

MarthOfHyrule

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarthOfHyrule
That means there will only be 1 more newcomer DLC after Roy, Ryu, and Wolf? But then what will be the last one? K Rool? Inkling? IC? What do you guys think is the pick?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
That means there will only be 1 more newcomer DLC after Roy, Ryu, and Wolf? But then what will be the last one? K Rool? Inkling? IC? What do you guys think is the pick?
Ice Climbers. Naw, just kidding!

Though to be honest, I am not so sure who it will be. I want to believe it is K. Rool, but I don't think they started working on him yet.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Dixie or Isaac are my guesses

Dixie cause she's easy to make, relevant and fairly popular and Isaac cause he's suspiciously not in the game in any form

Last edited:

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Anyone been on the Smash Subreddit today? The amount of people asking for Wolf as DLC is amazing :3

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Back to Wolf, what design do you think they'll use.
I think it's safe to say the Brawl design,(which is Assault inspired)just look at Fox and Falco.They kept their looks from Brawl.
EDIT:And y'know,I've been thinking.Everyone's worried about there being only a few(3-4)DLC slots left.
I say,what if in future updates more DLC slots open?It sounds crazy,but not impossible,really.
WHAT IF K. ROOL,INKLING,EVERYONE ELSE WAS NOT KILL?

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I'm sure Wolf will be back because I remember there was a poll asking Japanese players who they wanted back and Lucas and Wolf where their top picks Lucas being 1st and Wolf being 2nd and for newcomers King K Rool was their top pick.
You mean this?

Yeah, the absence of those indie characters. Feels so good.

@ CannonStreak CannonStreak This maybe? tried to look around, this is the only one i can find so far

Last edited:
Top Bottom