• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canceled due to inactivity

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well it was all random, even though I probably should of given him a bye. But I'm sure he'll still win his way up XD
Btw, I just started a Zelda/Sheik tourney sign up, just to see if it'll be successful. (for the lulz)
I don't know I do suck. You should give me that bye steel2nd was talking about :D

~plays to win~

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I'm in.. again. *looks at first page*

BTW... what is with 10characters. IDK what that means. -_-

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Hah, missed the date to enter since I haven't been online in a while, and I'm so bad online. I feel like I can't move online and when I played Ryoko last time, he was crushing me with minimal effort.

If I can still enter, I'll enter but I am awful online lol.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
BTW... what is with 10characters. IDK what that means. -_-
People post 10____ when their posts are too short to be posted, since there is a "10 character limit." Basically if the post is too short to be posted(mostly because it would be considered spam), then people will add to it.

Example:
"LolBrawl+

10characters"

And after reading the last post, I guess I'm too late to join this. Oh well.

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Haha fine Tristan.
For those who have missed the All Sheik tournament, u can still enter the Zelda/Sheik tournament coming up O_O

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Okay so I don't know what's going on.

This suddenly became a Sheik Zelda tournament over night or something and aparently I already played rinoH and won.

???

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
O no, the Zelda/Sheik tourney is a completely separate one lol
I'm just getting new competitors while the All sheik tournament is still in session XD

Rog~er

Smash Apprentice
wtf. just because people said Tristan should get the bye doesn't mean you go and change it. everything was selected randomly. so leave it that way.

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Yea a bye is given usually to the highest ranked (to fit a round of 16), but in this case it was random since we didn't have any "best players" decided yet.
See I was worried about switching, everyone kept pressuring me :p should I switch tristan back? XD

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Yea a bye is given usually to the highest ranked (to fit a round of 16), but in this case it was random since we didn't have any "best players" decided yet.
See I was worried about switching, everyone kept pressuring me :p should I switch tristan back? XD
No, no you shouldn't :3

With all honestly I don't even know right now why you change me but I'll take a free win if one being given out.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
No... no Zelda/Sheik, Sheik only (except for kills). If this is a Sheik/Zelda then everyone will be Zelda's and abuse her long lasting hit box's. In other words.... "A Zelda Tourney." I'm not good enough with Zelda to do a tourney with Zelda ditto's. -_- Not only that, I am only entering this in hopes of fighting other Sheiks and stealing some of thier tactics.

:EDIT:
Wait... is the tourney already over!?!?!? O_O

:EDIT:
Oops... when I clicked on the page it sent me to page three and I read the replys below my last post. I understand what is going on now.
Well... in that case I'll do both tournies. I'll get ***** by Zelda though... I just know it. 7,7

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
I PMed Cross, I havnt gotten a reply, even though Ive seen him posting around...

mabey he'll see this.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
cross' sheik is pretty good, i taught him how to autocancel uair :D
Oh great!

Generally I would say that move isnt the most reliable and I'd more or less stick with Bairs, due to the abundance of characters with a stronger Dair.

But sheik... Her dair is less than impressive....

I think players that use Uair well are going to be pretty formitable in this tourny, Especially with the limit on Ftilts.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Oh great!

Generally I would say that move isnt the most reliable and I'd more or less stick with Bairs, due to the abundance of characters with a stronger Dair.

But sheik... Her dair is less than impressive....

I think players that use Uair well are going to be pretty formitable in this tourny, Especially with the limit on Ftilts.
Really? I'm fairly sure sheik uair beats or ties most dairs if they don't out range it with disjointed hit boxes.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Really? I'm fairly sure sheik uair beats or ties most dairs if they don't out range it with disjointed hit boxes.
Thats great if you're familiar with everyones dairs, But for me its safer to bair. :p

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Alright, so it seems I'm up against Blankvi.

It's final exam week right now so I won't be free until Tuesday night (hopefully). Blankvi, do you have AIM or something? That might make it easier for us to meet up.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Alright, so it seems I'm up against Blankvi.

It's final exam week right now so I won't be free until Tuesday night (hopefully). Blankvi, do you have AIM or something? That might make it easier for us to meet up.
last post on a page barely got my attention

i don't use my AIM or MSN, so your best bet would be to just PM/VM me here and set up a time

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
The All Sheik Tournament is currently in progress. You're in the Zelda/Sheik Tournament, this tournament won't start until another week ;)
Ok that's what I thought but I wasn't too sure what are the rules for the zelda/sheik tourney?

Top Bottom