• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canceled due to inactivity

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
As the title says. Online of course.
Matches will be given a whole week to finish, since not everybody can play on weekdays.

1. 3 stock
2. 8 minutes
3. 2 out of 3 (3 out of 5 for semi-finals and finals)
4. Double Elimination
5. No Sudden Deaths. Player that initiated the suicide wins.

***Stage Rules***

1. Must start with one of the four stages:
~ Final Destination
~ Battlefield
~ Smashville
~ Yoshi's Island

2. These are the counterpicks (For those who don't know what counterpicks are, it's where the loser gets to pick the next stage to play on) :

~ Any of the starting stages
~ Battleship Halberd
~ Delfino Plaza
~ Frigate Orpheon
~ Luigi's Mansion
~ Lylat Cruise
~ Norfair
~ Pirate Ship
~ Pokémon Stadium (Melee)
~ Rainbow Cruise

1. ReoZeo
2. saviorslegacy
3. Ochobobo
4. SinkingHigher
5. powuh_of_PIE
6. False Soundz
7. Icyo
8. godofrock72
9. gm jack
10. AlMoStLeGeNdArY
11. Ray_Kalm
12. L-T!
13. chainmaillekid

BRACKETS FOR THE ALL SHEIK TOURNEY:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=319264

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Yeah we did, Ryoko got eliminated by someone who wasn't as good as him if I recall correctly.

If that's not enough of a reason to not have a online sheik only tournament then I don't know what is.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Yeah, Chok got beat by Jackie Rabbit and Ryoko got beat by some randomer. These tournaments don't prove anything, are very rarely finished and worst of all....Sheik dittos.....on WiFi.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
No johns :) Jackie Rabbit beat me legit, he was good at dacus lol

Even with online lag, a win is a win :)

Sheik dittos on Wifi just means tilt lock

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Should I consider this a legit tourny, Or a chance for all us sheik users to steal eachothers moves, and show off my own?

The only person Ive played from here is SinkingHigher. :p

Whatever, Ill join!

Prepare to witness the awesome power of my vanish! >:=

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Should I consider this a legit tourny, Or a chance for all us sheik users to steal eachothers moves, and show off my own?
I could really care less who wins, but I want to see another GOOD Sheik in action. So far the only other Sheiks that I have fought is Marsulas (over 2 months ago), LotM (good Sheik IMO) and the people who are trying to copy me (aka suckage). Mainly the people who try and copy and all they do is f-tilt spam. -_- So I need to fight good Sheiks.

In my own experience... you learn more from fighting than watching. Thier movements are stored in your brain better cuz you werr trying to counter it. Thus it is easier to recreate.
(Which is why Unknown/Light maybe Brawling me Sunday.)

So yeah... I'm in!

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
I could really care less who wins, but I want to see another GOOD Sheik in action. So far the only other Sheiks that I have fought is Marsulas (over 2 months ago), LotM (good Sheik IMO) and the people who are trying to copy me (aka suckage). Mainly the people who try and copy and all they do is f-tilt spam. -_- So I need to fight good Sheiks.

In my own experience... you learn more from fighting than watching. Thier movements are stored in your brain better cuz you werr trying to counter it. Thus it is easier to recreate.
(Which is why Unknown/Light maybe Brawling me Sunday.)

So yeah... I'm in!
hmmm...
A sheik user named light was in a game I joined a few months ago...

Mabey I've played more of you than I thought I did.

iLight

Smash Lord
hmmm...
A sheik user named light was in a game I joined a few months ago...

Mabey I've played more of you than I thought I did.
I havn't really played online since like the 1st month of brawl release in america so i doubt it

In regards to this tourney on principal i think sheik dittos are dumb, because not only can sheik tilt lock herself, but dittos are just dumb in general

The only reason i'm going to play online vs savior is because he personally requested me to so i could help him out

Online + Sheik Ditto tournament just seems like a big waste of time, and will prove nothing. Not to say anything about you Reo in regards to this because I assume since you brought it up that people were requesting it, but I personally will not be involved because I have other **** to practice in brawl.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
I havn't really played online since like the 1st month of brawl release in america so i doubt it

In regards to this tourney on principal i think sheik dittos are dumb, because not only can sheik tilt lock herself, but dittos are just dumb in general

The only reason i'm going to play online vs savior is because he personally requested me to so i could help him out

Online + Sheik Ditto tournament just seems like a big waste of time, and will prove nothing. Not to say anything about you Reo in regards to this because I assume since you brought it up that people were requesting it, but I personally will not be involved because I have other **** to practice in brawl.
One sheik tilt locking another =/= sheik tilt locking herself.

That would just be messed up.

And while dittos's do indeed reek of suckage. At least I dont have to worry about losing to somebody because of a ******** match up, I only have to worry about one type of match up the whole tourny.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'm not entering but...

Whenever I do friendly Sheik dittos we limit the ftilt lock to 2 ftilts + a follow up. I mean these aren't friendlies.. but it is wifi and it can make the match a little less gay/boring. Just a suggestion XD

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I'm not entering but...

Whenever I do friendly Sheik dittos we limit the ftilt lock to 2 ftilts + a follow up. I mean these aren't friendlies.. but it is wifi and it can make the match a little less gay/boring. Just a suggestion XD
haha, you know I actually think that's a good idea. We all know how to tilt lock and if this is meant to share ideas then why not limit the ftilt lock to one to two tilts?

saviorslegacy

In which I am very thankful.

BTW... I agree to only 2 tilts.

(I am going to so mess with that rule.) jab> f-tilt> jab> f-tilt> jab> f-tilt> repeat (lol)

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
So when does this thing kick off btw? We could go ahead and start the matches now with the people that already entered :p

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Lol so do we have a concensus of 5 tilts or 2? O_O
Btw, i think we'll start it on Monday, Sunday being the deadline.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I believe it's 2 tilts.

Also, what are the rules on Zelda? I would imagine it would be okay for the kill. That's kinda vague though. Perhaps no transforming until opponent is over 80%?

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Honestly guys, this shouldn't be about, who has a better sheik, this should be about learning from each other. Techniques, tricks, and etc. I think you should arrange this thing, that each player plays another sheik at least once.. imo

saviorslegacy

Honestly guys, this shouldn't be about, who has a better sheik, this should be about learning from each other. Techniques, tricks, and etc. I think you should arrange this thing, that each player plays another sheik at least once.. imo
Full of win, but that will take feaking forever! O_O

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Some ppl just commented here, such as (Ryoko, Tristan, Blistering speed, etc)
I need an affirmation from you guys if you're in ^_^ Deadline is today

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Well it was all random, even though I probably should of given him a bye. But I'm sure he'll still win his way up XD
Btw, I just started a Zelda/Sheik tourney sign up, just to see if it'll be successful. (for the lulz)

Top Bottom