• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Canada at EVO! - (delete kages post please

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael_li

Smash Ace
West Coast Canada

Me(1xtc)
xXx-NoobKing-xXx aka Adam Currie Brown, aka tall bald white guy, aka older brother of Eric Currie Brown also known as Blunted_Object10, aka first son of Janet Currie Norris, aka Brown Eagle aka from Richmond, aka lived on Gandar Dr, Richmond BC, Canada aka ***** with falcon, aka invented Cocaine Combos, aka ***** all of Washington, aka beat silentwolf aka ***** toph and made him rage aka best falcon besides Aziz Al-Yami, aka gonna **** everyone at EVO, aka what kage the warrior aspires to be. his combo video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXG0ZO3mqfI

Yakal
Rusty
Meta

Alberta scrubs

East Coast Canada

IB
kage

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
That combo video sucked ass. The best combo was a bunch of uairs then a knee on Samus ...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
LOL this is hilarious.

Can't make it, guys, but I expect Canada to step it up like it always has! Show them our moves (please).

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
..... I'm at a loss for words.

Looking forward to going to my first national since Genesis 1 though.

EDIT: Cocaine combos wasn't a serious combo video. LOL if someone thought it ever was in the first place.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I wonder how many people actually look closely and notice everything in those pictures. On another note, I wonder how many people actually get the eagle references and what not.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
had to remove a picture for having weed+censor dodge

watch out for that stuff mang

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to say that I'm kind of sad that so few of my favorite canadians are going to EVO. That being said best of luck to IB and Weon-X (not sure if he's going). Really wish Kage, KK and Unknown were going; all three of you have a lot of potential to do really well.

michael_li

Smash Ace
Did you see Kage's latest post on facebook? He deleted it by now, but he was complaining how the community won't help him fund for his EVO so he threatened to quit the game.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
kages just a crybaby. did you see his latest post on facebook? he deleted but he was complaining how community wont pay for his evo LOL. he threaten to quit the game HAHAHAHA
I don't blame him, he got an astounding 17th place at Apex 2013, and in his set against Shroomed, he took a stock off him in BOTH games! I'd definitely cry quitting the game if I were him!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I obviously meant ACTUAL representation, you know.. getting top 16 at least. IB may be able to do it though.

Edit: Oh look scrubs talking **** when they havent done anything themselves, good ****. Hypocrites. And obviously have no idea what they are talking about. I would quit because people wont pay me, you are kidding right?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
BC is best canada

get with the times

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If you had any amount of actual human sensitivity, you'd know at least what I was talking about. Only my real friends came out and talked to me, the rest of the community were just being insensitive pricks. I got my proof that the community sucks. Actually.. many gaming communities is just like this, I was just hoping a little inside that i'd be proven otherwise but.. no..

In conclusion, smashers are nice in person but it doesn't go much deeper than that. I also know I didnt go about it the best way that I can but it doesnt seem like it actually bothers anyone which again.. that carelessness also turns me off. My main point wasnt to get money but to filter out people.

If you actually knew me, you'd know I dont like to borrow money from people because its super inconvenient for them and if I do, i'd pay them back in full asap. I also did get many offers but I had to refuse because Im not confident with my current situation that I can payback quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom