• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Marth become top tier again?

Niko45

Smash Master
This.

And if we're gonna make a list but omit Niko on the grounds of skill deficiency, then Strawhats (not to be confused with Strawhat Dahean) has no business being on it :p

No offense, Strawhats.
Damn, and here I'd figured it was cause I don't have a combo video.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Tee Ay Eyyyyye

On another note:

Step it up Marth mains. You have 50% combos on two of the best characters in the game comprising only of utilt =D

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
You better mean Dahean.
Ice
DrPP
TaJ
Tai
Dart
Niko
HBK
M2K
I.B
Diakonos
Strawhats DAHEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
PewPew

No wonder I felt an uneasyness over my body when i typed in just Strawhats lol
But i really like this list alot but back on the tai and dart we just dont have enough info to come to a conclusion but finding out that Tope was high really doesnt look to good for Dart:cool:

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
i like this list. except for dr peepee, he doesn't play marth in real tournaments.
:)Yeah i feel the same way but his marth could be legibly the best one on that list and more marths should critique off it on my opinion it just the same argument with trying to put mango falco on the falco list but the only difference is that mango been proven his falco so i understand it from that side but@ PP stack it up with marth bro after you get your just deserts with falco

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Whats with these high johns? Half the MW plays at tournaments high the whole time. The other half smokes sometimes, except dart. He doesnt smoke.

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
<3 Tink, lol. Though sometimes the Tink factor kicks in and that's not good. =P I made sure with the warrior aura that it doesn't happen lol.

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
ryucloud is actually a cool guy outside of his lame hair imo

also when kk made the list of marth players he was talking about NTSC marths prolly why he didnt put in dahean and all those guise

*:awesome:*
guess you will like me even more since i been cut that ****ty afro off like the day after HOG lmao ;) cant wait to see/play you at MM

But @ niko my fault bro shouldnt have judge you off that jman match i watched your other matches and your really amazing i just forgot that jman was like immortal at that marth matchup beaten like (mew2king,hbk,tai,falcomist,cauctar,pc chris, even mangos marth) but you def the future for the marth meta dont get to faze what ppl think too because at the end of the day your the one putting your all into the game and doing really well and if anything i like your marth way better than Darts no offense but again i apologize

Niko45

Smash Master
But @ niko my fault bro shouldnt have judge you off that jman match i watched your other matches and your really amazing i just forgot that jman was like immortal at that marth matchup beaten like (mew2king,hbk,tai,falcomist,cauctar,pc chris, even mangos marth) but you def the future for the marth meta dont get to faze what ppl think too because at the end of the day your the one putting your all into the game and doing really well and if anything i like your marth way better than Darts no offense but again i apologize
I appreciate that. Ironically after this weekend I'm pretty down on my game right now, despite tons of effort I am still pretty ****ty. Hate this game, QQ, etc.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
I dunno, I don't think your position is that bad. Your game is already quite good even though you lack some degree of technical refinement that other notable Marths have. Don't you think that you have a clear avenue of improvement available to you? Or do you think that's just a matter of style/preference?

crush

Smash Master
I dunno, I don't think your position is that bad. Your game is already quite good even though you lack some degree of technical refinement that other notable Marths have. Don't you think that you have a clear avenue of improvement available to you? Or do you think that's just a matter of style/preference?
This is your first post I've seen that doesn't include ">_>" in it.

*:awesome:*

:phone:

Top Bottom