• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anybody explain to me, WHY AM I SEEING COMPLETELY STUPID CHARACTER IDEAS?

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
in a fight between a guy with a chicken pot pie and a guy with a blueberry pie, the man with chicken pot pie would win. this is of course because the other man would wind up with 2nd degree burns all over his face

and vagrent you forgot reason 5

5) you are to scared to go and take your argument there because you would get destroyed
Rofl.

Let me know when you turn 18 and we can meet in person and you can attempt to "destroy" me.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
in a fight between a guy with a chicken pot pie and a guy with a blueberry pie, the man with chicken pot pie would win. this is of course because the other man would wind up with 2nd degree burns all over his face

and vagrent you forgot reason 5

5) you are to scared to go and take your argument there because you would get destroyed
You've got me there. I'm not a big fan of 2nd degree burns on teh face.

And why can't cheesecake count as pie? I've heard it called cheesepie before, actually, believe it or not. Does that make it pie?

flicker

Smash Journeyman
Man don't do that objection ****. I got so tired of people using it when I was on my other acc.

And, no it is still not pie. Why?

sephirothken: cheesecake isnt pie

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
Rofl.

Let me know when you turn 18 and we can meet in person and you can attempt to "destroy" me.
i could kick your *** right now. and notice i didn't say i would destroy you, i said you would get destroyed. try to fight all of those crazed ridley fans and you will die a horrible death

also meat pie is made of people, don't eat it

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Falco&Victory. I was talking about the subjects of Balloon Fighter and Toad. And yes, I have acknowledged that the thread, ultimately, cannot be changed.
Woot, I'm famous. Seriously, flaming needs to stop, because people who are angry at characters inclusions and exclusions are just people without any rational arguments. I haven't seen one solid argument to back up toad, balloon fighter, Lucario(even though I want him), Goomba, Boo, or any other character of the sort.

There's so much spam here.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Awesome we got a junior e-thug. Yo dawg hollur!

Why would I go to the Ridley thread? I will give you a reason why I wouldn't.

1) It's like 200 pages long.

2) I already know Ridley won't be in brawl.

3) I could care less to hear a bunch of people yammer on about why they think Ridley will be in the game. I have already been to that thread.

4) Do you really need a threads worth of people for reinforcement?

And Grim get the **** over it. I never insulted you. I made a joke about how you had to support the ****ty idea characters because it would be the only way you could honestly believe Ridley will be in it.

Get a sense of humor and move on. How much must your life suck to have been that offended?
1) :laugh:
2) Yeah, you "know" he won't. What will you do when you see him on the screen? Your head asplode?
3) I guess not since...that's not true.
4) No, it's just better than making everyone else here have to bear through it.

And...you've still never given your characters you want in. Oh, because you don't want any. Why are you even here??

Viroxor

Smash Ace
The pop-up ad mid-page used the Ice Climbers to advertise becoming a premium member. ROLFLMFAO. At least use a character people like! I guess it's 'cause there were two of them.

Screw it, I'm off to defeat the Emperor of Vigoor!

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
1) :laugh:
2) Yeah, you "know" he won't. What will you do when you see him on the screen? Your head asplode?
3) I guess not since...that's not true.
4) No, it's just better than making everyone else here have to bear through it.

And...you've still never given your characters you want in. Oh, because you don't want any. Why are you even here??

3) It is true, I have posted there.

4) I was posting in this thread first, and thats what this thread is for. Stop trolling.

And actually I have given characters, you just clearly don't read whole posts.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Red, sometimes you have good things to say, but this time, just stop. I gave a detailed explanation contradicting some of the characters mentioned, and he just threw a random insult at me. He doesn't have opinions, he just bashes other peoples'.
No, I'm not going to stop. Why should I stop? Because you think I'm wrong?

I mean, we have characters like Dedede, C. Olimar and Ridley, and we're SURE that they'll make it in, but when someone says "Dedede won't make it in Brawl," you just say "He WILL make it in Brawl! I'll laugh at you when he does!"

Hey, let's take a look at that detailed explanation!
I am SO glad dumb people like you aren't making this game. A tip, when you say "worst suggestions ever" it doesn't offset it by saying "oh, that's just my opinion..."

I honestly don't know what kinds of characters you people want since you clearly hate the most unique ones of all. Do you want Master Chief or Crash Bandicoot or Waluigi or something? Seriously, I'm tired of these know-nothing Negative Nancies.

King Dedede has more personality than just about any character suggestion there has ever been, not to mention the fact that he is Kirby's foe that has appeared in nearly every one of his games. Captain Olimar would be the most unique character in Smash ever. Just use your brains for once. How he could use Pikmin...that concept is completely different from any other character. Stafy is another charcter who has loads of personality. He's popular, and his games are very enjoyable. He would also be a very unique character. And how can you rip on Little Mac? He's a classic retro. Sakurai loves those, and we've never really had an all-out boxer type. "Well, what would he do since he can only punch?" Well, Fox only kicked. The only time he uses his hands is for the first two parts of his A attack. Mac would also bring some personality and uniqueness to the roster.

Seriously, based on the types of characters you guys are rejecting (interesting characters who have a legitimate shot of getting in)...I can only imagine that you want Sakurai to fill the roster of boring, over-used, mundane characters who all generally play the same as every other character. Instead of constantly bashing on actually good suggestions, how about you give your own characters you want in so we can bash on those? It's not really fare to criticize others without making yourself vulnerable as well.
Yes, good, good, except for the part BEFORE the explanation.
I am SO glad dumb people like you aren't making this game. A tip, when you say "worst suggestions ever" it doesn't offset it by saying "oh, that's just my opinion..."
"Dumb people like you..." isn't that... bashing? Hey, in there opinion, they're stupid character suggestions.

I honestly don't know what kinds of characters you people want since you clearly hate the most unique ones of all. Do you want Master Chief or Crash Bandicoot or Waluigi or something? Seriously, I'm tired of these know-nothing Negative Nancies.
Wait, wait, what?

Hey, I like Waluigi. Does that mean that I'm a "dumb person who hates unique characters?

All of that stuff you said about Olimar, Dedede, etc. being good suggestions, that's your opinion. I mean, I like them, and I want them in, but I don't get mad at people who disagree with me... unless they're like Vagrant.
Awesome we got a junior e-thug. Yo dawg hollur!

Why would I go to the Ridley thread? I will give you a reason why I wouldn't.

1) It's like 200 pages long.

2) I already know Ridley won't be in brawl.

3) I could care less to hear a bunch of people yammer on about why they think Ridley will be in the game. I have already been to that thread.

4) Do you really need a threads worth of people for reinforcement?

And Grim get the **** over it. I never insulted you. I made a joke about how you had to support the ****ty idea characters because it would be the only way you could honestly believe Ridley will be in it.

Get a sense of humor and move on. How much must your life suck to have been that offended?
Sorry for saying this, but...SHUT UP. PLEASE. TGM, I do agree that he's just bashing people...

flicker

Smash Journeyman
Alright for everyone that transferred from the "MasterChief should be Brawl"

m_a_r_t_h the idiot topic creator has been banned.

You're welcome btw.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
aw, i don't want it closed... it's just nobody wants to have a CALM DISCUSSION
Notice who the common denominator in all of this is? If this guy would just cut the crap, I'd be will to explain why certain characters have a legitimate shot, and why certain ones don't. I already started doing that on pg.3, but then...yeah, whatever.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Notice who the common denominator in all of this is? If this guy would just cut the crap, I'd be will to explain why certain characters have a legitimate shot, and why certain ones don't. I already started doing that on pg.3, but then...yeah, whatever.
You misinterpreted a joke I made as an insult and went on a ***** fit.

You're fault, deal with it.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
3) It is true, I have posted there.

4) I was posting in this thread first, and thats what this thread is for. Stop trolling.

And actually I have given characters, you just clearly don't read whole posts.
You don't know what that word means if you think that's what I'm doing. And what characters? Sonic? That's it??

Also, @ Red...I'm really not going to go through all of that.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Both of you... and once again, sorry for saying this, but SHUT UP. This argument is pointless, and it's BOTH YOUR FAULTS.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Can't we just forget this ever happened? Just STOP ARGUING. PLEASE.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Your mom's so fat, she can't put you in time out, because she can't see you over her enormous flab!

Fine, so it was uncalled for, but I'm killing time until I go fight the Emperor of Vigoor.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Naturally the Grim has to support all of the ******* characters. Because that is the only way he can maintain hope for Ridley.
I prefer the ones that these 14 year olds keep making for these extremely kiddish looking characters.
If any of these little kiddie characters get in brawl I'm selling my wii and buying a new graphics card.
Until the 10 year olds show me proof that there parents gave them express persmission to join this forum I could care less.

"COPPA Policy

All users under the age of 13 must seek permission from their parent or guardian in order to gain membership of the Smash World Forums forums. While we welcome participation from members under 13, we require that a parent or guardian fax or mail back a signed permission form before we grant membership."
Yep...my fault.

Jackal478

Smash Ace
then ignore vagrant and discuss. i didn't make the threa to have people have flame wars

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Yep...my fault.
Why are you bring up all of those quotes? The last one doesn't even have anything to do with anything we are talking about.

And reread that first quote I said to you, dumb ****.

"Naturally the Grim has to support all of the ******* characters. Because that is the only way he can maintain hope for Ridley."

I was saying JOKINGLY that you couldn't in good faith deny other character possibilities because then you would be tempted to question Ridley being in it.

Learn the language.

Top Bottom